• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which is the celebrity (celebrities) you most want to tickle?

Dandam

The ones I most want to tickle are Chloe Moretz (I really hope she is ticklish in her feet, I have a crush on her for almost 10 years, we are the same age) and Alexa Bliss from WWE.

Chloe.jpg

Alexa.jpg

i second Alexa Bliss and i would also pick Sasha Banks and Taylor Swift and Kelsea Ballerini

Gillian Jacobs

gillian-jacobs-nylon-guys-magazine-isa-wipfli-photoshoot-_14.jpg

Watching The CW's Crisis on Earth X right now. Definitely Melissa Benoist and Emily Bett Rickards. Both of them strapped to a king size bed side by side, that'd be heaven.

Gal Gadot, Karen Gillan or Arianny Celeste

Last edited:
Barbara Eden (Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie from the 1960s)
Dawn Wells (MaryAnn from Gilligan's Island from the 1960s)

Angelina Jolie
1.Angelina Jolie.jpg

Krysten Ritter
krysten-ritter-20th-annual-webby-awards-in-new-york-city-5-16-2016-8.jpg

Erin Richards
2014+New+York+Comic+Con+Day+4+jZyhAvqsB53l.jpg

Mandy Rose
028_15877291_1264171963672084_7731443691218272256_n--52c4b26b6f4c88458ff479fbc064575f.jpg

Lana
C0t2AbVW8AE7wu6.jpg

I still think Natalie Portman is the most ticklish-looking celebrity I have ever seen.

And as it turns out she actually IS quite ticklish. So i'd say it's a good guess from you.

Yeah, I heard that. I always think that you can often spot a really ticklish person by their appearance, though not everyone agrees with me.

Taylor SwiftWP1.jpg
I love Taylor so much!!! Want to fit & explore all of her tickle spots & tickle her to fits of ticklish hysteria!!!

This has changed over time.

The current celebrity I most want to tickle now is. Princess/Dutchess Kate, Prince William's wife.

I think she is one of the most beautiful women in history.

My preference changes all the time too. When I'm in sub mode, I think about being a 'lee for Michael Pitt, but even when I'm feeling dominant I still go for a similar type. I like my clean-cut guys and I've always had a thing for blonde men, so he fits the bill nicely lol. When I was younger it was Orlando Bloom, I always thought he had a beautiful face, and I wanted to tie him down and torture him lol.

When it comes to female celebs...not many are really doing it for me these days. Every so often I get a crush on a famous woman, but I'm not a big celebrity fan in the first place, so it doesn't happen that often. Oddly, one of the women from Broad City (her name is Ilana, I think it's a Canadian show) kinda tweaked something in me...it's not that she's attractive as such, but she reminds me of someone I used to know. It was someone I had a real rivalry with, and (in my wonderful fantasy mind lol) I knew if she ever got me into a compromising position and realized how much tickling affects me, she would be absolutely EVIL. Gotta love a sadist.

Though not a "celebrity" in the typical sense, DeDE Rican, those big wrinkly feet.....
Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and her sexy arches, Jenna Elfman and her long toes, Martina McBride and her sexy curvy feet, and lots others, but that's my short list!

Sky Sports presenter Laura Woods would definitely be on my list

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back