Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/13/2021

The TMF Story and Art Archives collect some of our communities best creators work. Check them out!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Blog Entries

Chester Bennington (Linkin Park) has died

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40676530

I was honestly heartbroken when I found out. His music meant so much to both myself and so many of my friends. As someone who has suffered from depression I know how bad it can get, but this was still unexpected and shocking. This band has helped so many people through difficult times.

May he rest in peace.

Blog Entries
    Luckily, I've never experienced depression myself but 1 of my friends has suffered severely. RIP Chester Bennington, you shall be truly missed
    Scottish Proverb: Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name
    Saor Alba Gu Brath

I'm still in shock. There really needs to be more research in regards to depression and mental illness.

this was horrible to find out someone who wss so cheerful on stage (saw them on hunting party tour). Their music got me through so much. To make matters worse, it wss chris Cornell's birthday today

surely I was very shocked too... I was listening to Linkin Park as a kid, still listening to them... and I never thought he would ever do something like that.. everyone must leave once, but suicide is always a shattering thing.. rest in peace Chester

Blog Entries
    RIP. While I was never all that into their music, I've always respected how much they influenced my generation. Chester was truly an innovator.
    "I can whistle with my fingers, especially if I have a whistle."

-Mitch Hedberg

Probably the most influencial band from 2000-2010, I've recently listened to some of their songs for nostalgia purposes, and never realized how so many relate with depression and suicidal thoughts, I wish he could have pulled through on his depression, may he rest in peace

I myself wasn't a fan, but still..... quite sad, and to think of how many kids he had. Again, we're losing too many in the music biz, way before their time.

This was heartbreaking for me to hear about too. Me and all my friends group up listening to their stuff and it was my first exposure to music that I had a real emotional connection with.

My sympathies for his friends and family. May he find peace in the after existance that he could not find on Earth.
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!