• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled Kathleen Kinmont

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
It was only a quick tickle, so before anyone gets excited, she wasn't tied up and there won't be clips of this at TickleTown.
I met Kathleen, as well as several other celebrities, at a convention at the Sheraton in New Jersey.
First off, Kathleen Kinmont was on the TV show Renegade, and she is the ex-wife of Lorenzo Lamas, whom I also met, and he was a very nice guy. He was among the most courteous of the celebs I met today, but the coolest by far was Kathleen, who agreed to let me goose her ribs (I did have to buy 2 of her pictures for $40, but little did she know that I would have paid $4000 if she'd asked for it, and lucky she didn't).
I gave her three rapid fire squeezes on the ribs and she squeeled "Oooooh!" and straightened up. Then she hugged me. It was defeinitely a cool experience.
She was a very tall woman, especially with the heeled cowboy boots she had on, but I'd estimate she'd be about 5'8" or 5'9" in her bare feet (too bad I couldn't get my hands on them.) She was wearing a black "wife beater" shirt and jeans and I must say that she was a stunning beauty to stand next to. I would put her equal to or better than any of the Playboy models I've tickled. I'd estimate her to be in her early 40's, but she looks like she's in her twenties. She was fucking gorgeous.
Also there was Karen Black, who wasn't wearing her high heels. She sat signing autographs in her hosed feet while her heels were visibly under the table. She is old but is still a nice looking woman.
I don't think that Kathleen's career is in a state where'd she'd need to do a tickling video, so I didn't waste my time asking. If there wasn't a big line of people behind me I probably would have grilled her with a few tickling questions.

Wall$treet,

Dude she's still hot!! I wanted to see her get tickled in her Renegade days, never knew she was married to Lorenzo.
Damn lucky! Even though I'm a sole tickler, that kicked ass.

Don't wash your hands again, ever. ;)

Thanks for sharing, one small fantasy checked off the list.

DK

Hey Guys,

Way to go WallStreet, did she seem very ticklish?

Wall Street!!! Way to go, buddy!!! Man oh man!!!! Congratulations, you lucky son of a gun!!! You've got a lot of guts (and nerve!lol!)

Thanks!

Didn't Kathleen Kinmont also host her own cable music video t.v. show in the 80s, 'Radio 1990'? She's always been pretty.

Actually, I glad that someone still appreciates the existance of Karen Black, and other older women that still look good. I don't have a 'thing' for older women, but I was in high school when 'Dallas' was on and I used to think - dang, Barbara Bel Gettes looks, good, you know, for an old lady!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back