• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My brother's ticklish wife. M/F

Bob_bo

TMF Poster
This is my first post, so go easy on me! :)

So this story is about me briefly tickling my brother's wife, so I guess my sister in-law (is that weird?).
I was spending the summer at my brother's apartment and he worked until about 6:00pm on weekdays leaving his wife and I alone at the apartment quite a bit. I remember one day, I was behind the couch cleaning up all of the dog toys that were left all over
(they kept the toy basket near the door). She was laying down on the couch, and her feet were dangling off the edge of it (right next to my face). I had always wondered if she was ticklish, and now was my chance to find out! She had a pair of cute purple socks on, and I sat there debating if I should do it or not for about 3 minutes, I was trying to drum up the courage to do it. Eventually, I just went for it. I spider-tickled her arches and she let out a kind of surprised laugh.
"Did you just tickle my feet?" She asked.
"yeah, is that a problem?" I said.
"Of course its a problem, my feet are crazy ticklish and I don't want to have to kick you!" she said it in a playful manner. So I tickled her feet some more and in a fit of loud giggles, sure enough she kicked me right in the nose.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry are you ok?" She asked worriedly. My nose was bleeding at this point, so she went to get some tissues.
"That's why you should never tickle my feet!" She said playfully.
"Wow, you weren't lying!" I said. Later that night, WWE Monday night Raw was on
(my brother is a big fan) and we were talking about what happened, and he said
"If you want to tickle her, you have to do it like this." He put her in a leg lock and started tickling her feet! She was going crazy, in the middle of all her laughter, she was pleading with him to stop. He tickled her feet for about 5 minutes, and one of her feet got loose and she kicked him right in the back of the head!
"I hate it when you do that!" She protested. Apparently, he tickles her quite often because he knows she hates it. He later told me "I think she secretly enjoys it".
She said she finds it fun under the right circumstances.

So that's it! Hopefully you enjoyed it, and didn't find it too weird. I have another tickle story about her if you guys want to hear it. Please give me some feedback and have a nice whatever time of day it is for you!

were her feet bare the second time? describe how she look and attach a feet pic! yeah i wanna hearr

Yes, her feet were bare the second time. She has an athletic body (she goes to the gym). She has dark brown/black long hair. I don't have any pictures of her feet though, sorry.

tell the second storyy and try to tickle her feet with YOUR bro and tell story

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back