• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any stories about mom or aunt?

I've tickled both my mom and aunt before. Does anyone have any tickling stories about their mom or aunt?

I've posted this before in here. Growing up, my mom was always off the charts crazy ticklish especially on her feet. She looked like Carol Burnett when the entertainer had dark hair. She was 5 foot 4 thin with a nice figure and her feet were a size 8 with shiny soft soles because she always used cream on her feet. Her feet were too ticklish for a pedicure let alone anyone touching them. The first time I saw her tickled or being ticklish was when something heavy dropped on her toe and she almost lost it. My dad wrapped a cloth around ice and then proceeded to tape it around her big toe. She started giggling and then started biting a towel and then let out a ehhh ! Saying I'm ticklish not between my toes, she almost kicked my dad in the face. My mom's friend had to hold her.

Hide and Seek -
The second time was when she was playing hide and seek with me and my friend. We might have been no older than 10 or 11. Me and my friend were bored so we asked my mom if we could play hide and seek by turning off the lights. It was summer time and my dad was at work, my brothers and sister were at friends homes and for some reason my mom volunteered to play with us, I think maybe because she wanted to supervise us and make sure nothing was damaged. It was my friends turn to find my mom and I, he was actually the first one too and boy I think he was a tickler. My mom had on her famous open toed backless slippers around her barefeet. 15 minutes in I hear my mom let out a "ehhhhhhh, then stop, what are you doing, whose doing that, stop then hahaha, I'm ticklish". I ran from the living room up the stairs into my mom's room, turned on the lights, where I discovered my devlish friend tickling my mom's feet. My mom was on her stomach under her bed with her legs sticking out. My friend had my mom's backless slipper bent back on her right foot and he was furiously tickling her feet while the slipper on her left foot was removed. For some reason I got pissed at my friend and said what are you doing to my mom you jerk. He immediately stopped, then my mom crawled out from under the bed and all she said is no more hide and seek. I can't remember what happened after that, but after this episode it gave me the desire to explore my mom's ticklishness.

My mom use to come after us with a belt all the time when we were bad or just making a mess. She would always get us on the bare legs so one time i said to my brother the next time lets get the belt from her. He said how, i then said mom is very ticklish, trust me. His eyes lit up and the next time she came after us we both cornered her and my brother grabbed her wrists, I then went for her ribs not knowing if she
was ticklish there. I was going kitchie kitchie while tickling her ribs and moving up to her armpits, she was going crazy, jumping around and saying stop im ticklish, not fair, you little monsters. One thing about my mom I realized is that she would get all weak when tickled. My brother was able to get the belt and we both ran off. For some reason my mom never said anything to us.

Tickling by the chiropractor.

My mom always had a bad back from a car accident and she also had a sciatica issue. She decided to go to a chiropractor and I went with her but sat in the waiting room. I was now a teenager and very much into seeing tickling but tried to hide my fetish. All of a sudden I heard my mom saying be careful, I thought she was warning him of the pain but when I peeked in and then sat down outside his office I saw my mom on this long table laying on her stomach with her leg bent upward. She was saying ow ow that hurts. The chiropractor then grabbed her foot and my mom went nuts. Oh my god dont you dare move your hand, he said something like why, she then said because im a horribly ticklish person. He then said something like I'm checking reflexes it won't be long. He then shifted to the next stocking foot and my mom was now letting out a giggle and kicked a few times. She was now going hehehe, then a few ehhhhhhhhs. As i watched i couldnt believe another man was tickling my mom' and it seemed like he was doing it on purpose because he was moving his fingers around her feet but how would she know because it hurt and tickled. He then stopped and put her leg down and now both stocking feet were draped over the end of the table. He started pressing her lower back and she started screaming that hurts stop, stop.

For some reason I was worried about mom but enjoyed her getting tickled. He then shifted the pressing to her sides and she jumped with a giggle and said your not going to tickle me to death now and he said I might and then went ha ha. He then reached down and tickled her ribs and she turned to her side and covered up saying now you purposely tickled me he then said maybe. She then said something wierd like its better than pain. Its almost like she enjoyed being tickled. I overheard him saying saying to my mom wow your one of the most ticklish patients I've had. She then said don't tell my son out there he will use it against me like I didn't know because I've tickled her before. I welcome questions.

I will tell you another story tomorrow how me and my brother got her when we were about 17 and 18 and needed the car keys

Tickleover I would love to hear your stories about tickling your mom, please tell us how long ago it was, how ticklish she was, her ticklish spots and describe her looks.

There's a few threads in this section entitled 'aunt tickling' or what have you; check out page 2 or the lower reaches of this page. I've got some stories of tickling my own aunt in the thread 'My Nylon Tickling Fetish: Where It All Began' just a few threads down. Happy reading!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Porter I just read your story, did you ever tickle your Aunt Ruth ? How old was she then ? What about now ? Describe her looks ?

Well Jack, I've never tickled my Aunt but have fantasied over tickling her many times. My Aunt was in her late forties then, I believe she's 57-58 now.

My Aunt stands at 5ft 7"(that I know for sure as she once mentioned it) she's always had a classic 'hour glass' figure, large breasted, tight waist and wide hipped, however she has a bit of 'middle aged spread' now, but is still in great shape for a lady of her age.

My Aunt was a good swimmer in her youth and swam regularly until her late twenties and is still quite broad shouldered due to it.
She doesn't swim these days but does yoga and until recently a bit of dancing.

Aunt Ruth is a pretty lady (I'm bias I know) and her hair length has varied over the years, along with the colour, at the moment she's dyed it back to her original reddish/brown.

Her feet I believe are a size 8 and her dress sense I'd say is pretty constant, blouse and skirts rather than dresses and trousers, preferring dark colours rather than bright/loud clothes, the same with her nylons, black, smoke, brown and navy etc.

She can appear quite stern and opinionated to anyone that doesn't know her well, but anyone that does will tell you her bark is much worst than her bite and she has a wicked/cruel sense of humor, oh and (as we know) hates being tickled.

Hope that helps Jack !

Well Jack, I've never tickled my Aunt but have fantasied over tickling her many times. My Aunt was in her late forties then, I believe she's 57-58 now.

My Aunt stands at 5ft 7"(that I know for sure as she once mentioned it) she's always had a classic 'hour glass' figure, large breasted, tight waist and wide hipped, however she has a bit of 'middle aged spread' now, but is still in great shape for a lady of her age.

My Aunt was a good swimmer in her youth and swam regularly until her late twenties and is still quite broad shouldered due to it.
She doesn't swim these days but does yoga and until recently a bit of dancing.

Aunt Ruth is a pretty lady (I'm bias I know) and her hair length has varied over the years, along with the colour, at the moment she's dyed it back to her original reddish/brown.

Her feet I believe are a size 8 and her dress sense I'd say is pretty constant, blouse and skirts rather than dresses and trousers, preferring dark colours rather than bright/loud clothes, the same with her nylons, black, smoke, brown and navy etc.

She can appear quite stern and opinionated to anyone that doesn't know her well, but anyone that does will tell you her bark is much worst than her bite and she has a wicked/cruel sense of humor, oh and (as we know) hates being tickled.

Hope that helps Jack !
One other question, when was the last time you saw her tickled? On a scale of 1 to 10 rate her ticklishness oh

One other question, when was the last time you saw her tickled? On a scale of 1 to 10 rate her ticklishness oh

I've only ever seen her tickled once, that was the above account.

How would I rate her ticklishness on a scale of 1 to 10 ?

Well that would have to be a 9/10.

I was stunned and totally shocked by the way my Aunt laughed, screamed, buckled & went to pieces at her tormentors fingers.
I have no doubt she would have begged & sobbed for mercy, had it not been for that fortunate/unfortunate (depends which way you look at it) spillage of wine.

As I've stated in countless replies, my Aunt has always been a tough Lady, a bit of a Queen bee, and the really surprising thing for me was that I never had her down as being that sensitive and tender, it was the feet that really did for Aunt Ruth, once her feet were teased that was it, she melted.

Last edited:
As a fellow aunts foot tickler, great stories everyone!

I've only ever seen her tickled once, that was the above account.

How would I rate her ticklishness on a scale of 1 to 10 ?

Well that would have to be a 9/10.

I was stunned and totally shocked by the way my Aunt laughed, screamed, buckled & went to pieces at her tormentors fingers.
I have no doubt she would have begged & sobbed for mercy, had it not been for that fortunate/unfortunate (depends which way you look at it) spillage of wine.

As I've stated in countless replies, my Aunt has always been a tough Lady, a bit of a Queen bee, and the really surprising thing for me was that I never had her down as being that sensitive and tender, it was the feet that really did for Aunt Ruth, once her feet were teased that was it, she melted.

Porter did you read the stories about my mom getting tickled in this thread ? Her feet were insanely ticklish ! Let me know what you think.

Yes Jack, I enjoyed the chiropractor account but I much preferred the hide & seek story, I'd imagine your old friend still has fond memories of tickling your Mum, but unlike my Aunt I got the impression your Mum kind of enjoyed getting caught & tickled.

Yes Jack, I enjoyed the chiropractor account but I much preferred the hide & seek story, I'd imagine your old friend still has fond memories of tickling your Mum, but unlike my Aunt I got the impression your Mum kind of enjoyed getting caught & tickled.

Just that one time it seemed with the chiropractor she was flirting or kind of enjoyed it. I will post another one on how we tickled the car keys out if her and another friend helped. Your mom ticklish?

Just that one time it seemed with the chiropractor she was flirting or kind of enjoyed it. I will post another one on how we tickled the car keys out if her and another friend helped. Your mom ticklish?

I look forward to reading that, and No my Mum isn't really ticklish, just my Aunt Ruth.

I'll be seeing my Aunt in two weeks time, she rang me and asked me if I could fix her leaking kitchen tap, & also told me her front door is sticking, so hopefully a new washer & a slight adjustment will sort both.

I'll look forward to seeing her & no doubt seeing her long slender nylon feet will bring those memories flooding back.

I did bump into my Aunt's good friend Kath and her Husband a while ago and I asked 'how her friend Treena (the tickle Witch) was doing'

she shook her head, raised her eyebrows and said "Don't ask, we won't go there, long story love" and quickly changed the subject.

So looking forward to finding out exactly what she meant, hopefully my Aunt will provide some answers, i do love it when Women get bitchy...lol.

Look forward to reading about your 'car key' incident Jack.

Last edited:
I look forward to reading that, and No my Mum isn't really ticklish, just my Aunt Ruth.

I'll be seeing my Aunt in two weeks time, she rang me and asked me if I could fix her leaking kitchen tap, & also told me her front door is sticking, so hopefully a new washer & a slight adjustment will sort both.

I'll look forward to seeing her & no doubt seeing her long slender nylon feet will bring those memories flooding back.

I did bump into my Aunt's good friend Kath and her Husband a while ago and I asked 'how her friend Treena (the tickle Witch) was doing'

she shook her head, raised her eyebrows and said "Don't ask, we won't go there, long story love" and quickly changed the subject.

So looking forward to finding out exactly what she meant, hopefully my Aunt will provide some answers, i do love it when Women get bitchy...lol.

Look forward to reading about your 'car key' incident Jack.
Any chance you might be able to tickle your Aunts feet when u see her and get a photo ? Or maybe tickle her ribs ? Or maybe stir conversation towards ticklishness like pedicures etc?

Any chance you might be able to tickle your Aunts feet when u see her and get a photo ? Or maybe tickle her ribs ? Or maybe stir conversation towards ticklishness like pedicures etc?

Tickling my Aunt's feet ? As much as i'd love to, it's extremely unlikely, I don't really have that kind of relationship with her, besides she'd hate being tickled, remember her reaction when 'that Woman' caught her....meltdown ! lol.

I would never post a pic of my Aunt's face on the forum, but i'd never rule out a sly photo of her feet from my mobile/cell phone, if I could manage it without her knowing.

As far as her facial looks, she bares a more than striking resemblance to the American actress Shirley Jones (Partridge family), you may need to google her.
My Aunt's nickname used to be Shirley when she was younger, such was her uncanny resemblance, however my Aunt is a slightly taller broader Lady than Ms Jones.

I would love to broach the subject of tickling and ticklishness but to this day my Aunt has no idea I witnessed her humiliation and it would be a tad awkward to admit it now, although the thought of opening up had crossed my mind on many occasion.

So hopefully you have a good idea now of her visual appearance, hope this helps when reading the story back.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?194152-If-only-if-it-wasn-t-for-that-glass-of-wine

A classic episode!
The wine obviously made the women rather uninhibited!
Ruth sounds like a very attractive mature woman.
I wonder, is it possible that she sometimes wears stockings and a garter belt, rather than pantyhose?
I also wonder what might have transpired if you had tried to go to her aid that fateful night, and defend her from Treena and the other woman's incessant tickling. Perhaps the tables would have been turned, and Treena and the other two women might have had a taste of their own medicine!

Thanks Tokyo_Tickler, Ruth is indeed a very attractive Woman, even if I am bias.

You'll be pleased to know she actually does wear stockings and garter belts, not too often, but I've seen many a pair drying over radiators and hanging on her washing line, she once wore them in my presence when showing me her outfit for a 'roaring twenties' night, although it was only for the fact she asked if her stocking seams were straight, otherwise i'd never had known.

I think the tables would definitely had turned had i intervened and aided her, but ashamed as I am to admit it, I was way to stunned, surprised and excited at the events unfolding in front of my eyes.

It's not everyday you see your Aunt get tickled to hysterics and owned in front of you, it was a crazy night and one i'll never forget or want to forget..lol.

Thanks Tokyo_Tickler, Ruth is indeed a very attractive Woman, even if I am bias.

You'll be pleased to know she actually does wear stockings and garter belts, not too often, but I've seen many a pair drying over radiators and hanging on her washing line, she once wore them in my presence when showing me her outfit for a 'roaring twenties' night, although it was only for the fact she asked if her stocking seams were straight, otherwise i'd never had known.

I think the tables would definitely had turned had i intervened and aided her, but ashamed as I am to admit it, I was way to stunned, surprised and excited at the events unfolding in front of my eyes.

It's not everyday you see your Aunt get tickled to hysterics and owned in front of you, it was a crazy night and one i'll never forget or want to forget..lol.

So here is other story of tickling my mom. My mom as I stated in the last two stories was off the charts ticklish, her feet were the worst spot. One day my brother had his friend over and we wanted to use the car to go and play video games and just hang out. My brother was 17 and I was 16 so I didn't have a drivers license but had a drivers permit. It was summer time, so we were all wearing shorts including my mom. My mom was wearing her open toed backless slippers that most mom's wore back then, prior to the 90's. Also back then most mom's were home so all summer long I would see mom around the house wearing those slippers. Mom also rarely took them off even when she was on the couch with her feet up, she kept her slippers on. My brother asked her if we could use the car to go to the video arcade and also have pizza. She immediately said no and said its going to rain hard. We pleaded with her but she told us to go entertain ourselves. I called my brother and friend into the other room and said lets wrestle the keys away from mom. My brother then said are you nuts dad will kill us for bullying mom. I immediately said remember how ticklish mom is, we can tickle them out of her. He then said to his friend Bill will you help us. Bill said ok, but then said I hope I don't get in trouble. My brother then said if anyone gets in trouble it will be us. We then went back in the TV room and said mom we're going to get those keys from you and she them said with a giggle no your not and then showed them and folded her arms with her keys in them and sat down on the couch. That was our in so i immediately started poking her sides then my brother joined in. Mom was cracking a smile and giggle and started bouncing around like a fish out of water and covering up and then surprisingly said I'm not ticklish and then we were like yes you are. Its amazing that mom would say that when so many people knew how ticklish she was. My brother was not the tickler I was but he went all out on mom's armpits and I stayed to her ribs and then went for her knees. She then said not my knees and stop stop, hahahahah. hehehe but for some reason she would not release the car keys. My brother then called his friend Bill over to hold mom's legs. We then pushed mom over on her sides and my brother put his weight on her and his friend was holding her legs. For some reason his friend started tickling her legs lightly which sent her into hysterics. I then said I will get her feet. She then let out, no no not the feet, please no, they are too ticklish. I then bent her backless slipper back and started tickling her arches and she then was bucking and trying to kick but my brother's friend was too strong. I was then able to get mom's slipper off and then the other and arm-locked her ankles and then started raking her arches and when I got under her toes, the most ticklish part of her feet she released the keys from her grasp. Mom was on her stomach now, I still had her ankles arm-locked, my brother had the keys and then he said lets go. I didn't want to stop the tickling so soon so I said to Bill, watch this. I gripped mom's ankles tighter then started raking moms soles and under her toes for a few more seconds and she was now all weak but still letting out some screams and hehehehes and ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We then jumped in the car and took off. When we got back mom was still up and she said your both in trouble and Im telling Bill's mom. Mom never told dad or Bill's mom and we never got punished. Any comments or questions ? Porter what do you think ?

Nice account Jack, hard to believe you had so many tickling experiences with your Mum, most of us can only dream of such moments (tickling a mature Lady) not sure I'd want to tickle my Mum but my Aunt is a different matter, thanks for sharing another ticklish tale, I bet your friends loved coming to yours lol

Here's a story I posted in the Nylon ticking thread.
Absolutely 100% true.

Hello all!

I've been contemplating telling this story on this thread for quite some time now. I'm absolutely certain it's where my love for tickling pretty female feet had got its start, especially when sheer nylons are involved.

I'm going back many many years ago in the early 70's when I was muuuuch younger. My parents both worked and between two to three times a week my Aunt would babysit me after school to around 6 pm. Now my Aunt Megan was in her early 50's and not an Aunt by blood but a great friend to my mom, very much like an older sister to her being close to 20 years older than my mom. My Aunt had no kids and her and her husband Ed were very generous toward my brothers and I. I remember Aunt Megan dressed very much like Mary Tyler Moore with the bell-bottom polyester pants and those blouses and sweaters with those conservative yet sexy shoes and always nude hose, always! These are very much like the shoes she wore all the time along with her slippers but always had those nude hose on.
Click image for larger version.

Name: img-thing.jpg
Views: 39
Size: 18.1 KB
ID: 509152

I remember her apartment was always perfect and she was a great cook. She always made us anything we wanted and always baked cookies.
Anyway, Aunt Meg would pick me up from school and we would stop at the Newspaper stand and she would always let me pick out a piece of candy and shed buy the paper for my Uncle and we'd go home to her apartment. She would immediately head to the kitchen and I'd set myself up in front of her COLOR TV, we had a small black and white one and I'd watch my cartoons and The Rifleman reruns LOL. After about an hour or so she'd come into the parlour and plop into this comfy gold chair she had and put her feet up on a matching Ottoman. She would always sigh with content and then barely pop her heels out of her shoes. I can still hear that sound today and when my wife does it I still get butterflies in my stomach. Aunt Megan would always ask, "What are we watching?" and no matter what it was she always made it sound like it was her favorite show as well. Again, she never had kids of her own so she truly spoiled my brothers and I. What was good about this time of day was my older brothers were still at either football practice, basketball practice or baseball practice depending on what time of year it was.
After a while of me sitting on the floor with a glass of milk and a pillow Aunt Meg would always fall asleep for a few minutes in the chair with her stocking feet hanging off the Ottoman and her shoes dangling on her toes. I remember crawling on my stomach like the soldiers I've seen do in all those WW2 movies and place my head right under her feet hanging off the Ottoman. I would very carefully reach up and with one finger and gently tickle the little bit of her arch that was exposed and her heel. I was interested at how her sheer stocking was actually stretched near her arch that it wasn't really touching her foot in one spot. She never moved her foot from my first foray into tickling her foot. I'm gonna guess she was a size 8-9. So, I would pay close attention and listen to hear any changing to her breathing and then I would slowly take one shoe off. As soon as her shoe would come off she would always wiggle her painted toes in her reinforced stockings. I now know this was a clear indication that she was in fact NOT asleep but being a kid I no idea. That's when my heart would start pounding. I would just lay there for a few minutes just looking up at the sheer nylon clad foot dangling over me. I remember her foot was slender, not a single callous and her arch had a few deep wrinkles. Her toes were slim and were in perfect descending order and no bunions lol. I would eventually muster the courage and slowly run one finger from her heel to the base of her toes and back again Mimicing Bluto from the Popeye cartoons. Her toes would spread and wiggle but her foot would never move. When I was certain Aunt Meg was fast asleep I would just gently tickle her sole and her toes would wiggle and her foot would shake. As I grew bolder I would begin to tickle under her toes and the pad of her big toe. I now know this was a bit much for her and she would begin to giggle as I remember her saying "Oooohhhhh hehehe ooooohehehe". That's when I would quickly stop, crawl back to my spot on floor in front of the TV and pretend like nothing happened. Back then I truly thought she was asleep LOL. Aunt Meg woke up to find me sitting where I was when she "fell asleep". I'll never forget this exchange. Aunt Meg asked me how long she was asleep and I would just reply "Not Long". She replied" Oh Ok, I was dreaming that a cute little mouse was tickling my toes, you didn't see a mouse take my shoe off did you?" I would just feign interest and shrug no. I remember this exchange had my head swimming and a strange excitement come over me. Aunt Meg then said, "Well I'm going to try and nap some more, if you see that little mouse tell him to be careful, my feet and toes are terribly ticklish". Then Aunt Meg dropped the other remaining shoe off her toes then covered her legs with a small knitted blanket but left her feet exposed hanging off the edge of the Ottoman. After she feigned sleep for about five minutes I once again crawled into position, place a throw pillow under my head and looked up at Aunt Megan's feet dangling in front of my face. I reached up and slowly ran my fingers over her newly exposed foot and her toes wiggled and flexed. I grew bold and I gently kept running my finger under her toes. Her feet wiggled but she kept them in place. I kept tickling and she began to giggle heartily and I remember her pretending to be asleep while she giggled saying " Oooo hahaha you naughty little mouse hahahahah that tickles hahaha..." I was in sheer delight and I tickled her feet from heel to toe and under her toes for like five minutes. The entire time she pretended to be asleep and dreaming the tickling saying "Ooo hahaha that tickles my toes, hehehe, please little mouse not my toes hehehehehe, oh my hehehe that tickles hehehehe, not there little mouse hehehehehe." I remember she must've had enough and couldn't take anymore and pretend to wake up and pulled her feet up onto the Ottoman. I quickly returned to my spot in front of the TV and pretended to watch. I remember my Aunt saying "Did you see a little mouse running around here?" I remember she was rubbing the soles of her feet along the Ottoman to rub the tickles out. Her makeup was running under eyes, she had been giggling so hard she had years in her eyes. I told her I didn't see a mouse and pretend to be perplexed. She said "I think there was a cute, naughty little mouse tickling my feet and toes while I was asleep, you didn't see him did you?" I shrugged and said nope. Then Aunt Meg said, "Ok then, I'm counting on you to be my protector and keep that little mouse from tickling my feet, they're very ticklish!". Aunt Meg got up, slipped her shoes back on and said, "We'll set up a trap for him the next few days and see if he comes back to tickle my feet during my nap then you can catch him for me ok?" My head was spinning and I couldn't wait for the next day. At the time I truly thought she was sleeping the whole time and was actually trying to catch the mouse.

Now, I am CERTAIN that's where my fetish got its jump start.

Here's a story I posted in the Nylon ticking thread.
Absolutely 100% true.

Hello all!

I've been contemplating telling this story on this thread for quite some time now. I'm absolutely certain it's where my love for tickling pretty female feet had got its start, especially when sheer nylons are involved.

I'm going back many many years ago in the early 70's when I was muuuuch younger. My parents both worked and between two to three times a week my Aunt would babysit me after school to around 6 pm. Now my Aunt Megan was in her early 50's and not an Aunt by blood but a great friend to my mom, very much like an older sister to her being close to 20 years older than my mom. My Aunt had no kids and her and her husband Ed were very generous toward my brothers and I. I remember Aunt Megan dressed very much like Mary Tyler Moore with the bell-bottom polyester pants and those blouses and sweaters with those conservative yet sexy shoes and always nude hose, always! These are very much like the shoes she wore all the time along with her slippers but always had those nude hose on.
Click image for larger version.

Name: img-thing.jpg
Views: 39
Size: 18.1 KB
ID: 509152

I remember her apartment was always perfect and she was a great cook. She always made us anything we wanted and always baked cookies.
Anyway, Aunt Meg would pick me up from school and we would stop at the Newspaper stand and she would always let me pick out a piece of candy and shed buy the paper for my Uncle and we'd go home to her apartment. She would immediately head to the kitchen and I'd set myself up in front of her COLOR TV, we had a small black and white one and I'd watch my cartoons and The Rifleman reruns LOL. After about an hour or so she'd come into the parlour and plop into this comfy gold chair she had and put her feet up on a matching Ottoman. She would always sigh with content and then barely pop her heels out of her shoes. I can still hear that sound today and when my wife does it I still get butterflies in my stomach. Aunt Megan would always ask, "What are we watching?" and no matter what it was she always made it sound like it was her favorite show as well. Again, she never had kids of her own so she truly spoiled my brothers and I. What was good about this time of day was my older brothers were still at either football practice, basketball practice or baseball practice depending on what time of year it was.
After a while of me sitting on the floor with a glass of milk and a pillow Aunt Meg would always fall asleep for a few minutes in the chair with her stocking feet hanging off the Ottoman and her shoes dangling on her toes. I remember crawling on my stomach like the soldiers I've seen do in all those WW2 movies and place my head right under her feet hanging off the Ottoman. I would very carefully reach up and with one finger and gently tickle the little bit of her arch that was exposed and her heel. I was interested at how her sheer stocking was actually stretched near her arch that it wasn't really touching her foot in one spot. She never moved her foot from my first foray into tickling her foot. I'm gonna guess she was a size 8-9. So, I would pay close attention and listen to hear any changing to her breathing and then I would slowly take one shoe off. As soon as her shoe would come off she would always wiggle her painted toes in her reinforced stockings. I now know this was a clear indication that she was in fact NOT asleep but being a kid I no idea. That's when my heart would start pounding. I would just lay there for a few minutes just looking up at the sheer nylon clad foot dangling over me. I remember her foot was slender, not a single callous and her arch had a few deep wrinkles. Her toes were slim and were in perfect descending order and no bunions lol. I would eventually muster the courage and slowly run one finger from her heel to the base of her toes and back again Mimicing Bluto from the Popeye cartoons. Her toes would spread and wiggle but her foot would never move. When I was certain Aunt Meg was fast asleep I would just gently tickle her sole and her toes would wiggle and her foot would shake. As I grew bolder I would begin to tickle under her toes and the pad of her big toe. I now know this was a bit much for her and she would begin to giggle as I remember her saying "Oooohhhhh hehehe ooooohehehe". That's when I would quickly stop, crawl back to my spot on floor in front of the TV and pretend like nothing happened. Back then I truly thought she was asleep LOL. Aunt Meg woke up to find me sitting where I was when she "fell asleep". I'll never forget this exchange. Aunt Meg asked me how long she was asleep and I would just reply "Not Long". She replied" Oh Ok, I was dreaming that a cute little mouse was tickling my toes, you didn't see a mouse take my shoe off did you?" I would just feign interest and shrug no. I remember this exchange had my head swimming and a strange excitement come over me. Aunt Meg then said, "Well I'm going to try and nap some more, if you see that little mouse tell him to be careful, my feet and toes are terribly ticklish". Then Aunt Meg dropped the other remaining shoe off her toes then covered her legs with a small knitted blanket but left her feet exposed hanging off the edge of the Ottoman. After she feigned sleep for about five minutes I once again crawled into position, place a throw pillow under my head and looked up at Aunt Megan's feet dangling in front of my face. I reached up and slowly ran my fingers over her newly exposed foot and her toes wiggled and flexed. I grew bold and I gently kept running my finger under her toes. Her feet wiggled but she kept them in place. I kept tickling and she began to giggle heartily and I remember her pretending to be asleep while she giggled saying " Oooo hahaha you naughty little mouse hahahahah that tickles hahaha..." I was in sheer delight and I tickled her feet from heel to toe and under her toes for like five minutes. The entire time she pretended to be asleep and dreaming the tickling saying "Ooo hahaha that tickles my toes, hehehe, please little mouse not my toes hehehehehe, oh my hehehe that tickles hehehehe, not there little mouse hehehehehe." I remember she must've had enough and couldn't take anymore and pretend to wake up and pulled her feet up onto the Ottoman. I quickly returned to my spot in front of the TV and pretended to watch. I remember my Aunt saying "Did you see a little mouse running around here?" I remember she was rubbing the soles of her feet along the Ottoman to rub the tickles out. Her makeup was running under eyes, she had been giggling so hard she had years in her eyes. I told her I didn't see a mouse and pretend to be perplexed. She said "I think there was a cute, naughty little mouse tickling my feet and toes while I was asleep, you didn't see him did you?" I shrugged and said nope. Then Aunt Meg said, "Ok then, I'm counting on you to be my protector and keep that little mouse from tickling my feet, they're very ticklish!". Aunt Meg got up, slipped her shoes back on and said, "We'll set up a trap for him the next few days and see if he comes back to tickle my feet during my nap then you can catch him for me ok?" My head was spinning and I couldn't wait for the next day. At the time I truly thought she was sleeping the whole time and was actually trying to catch the mouse.

Now, I am CERTAIN that's where my fetish got its jump start.
Dude that was an awesome story. Aunt Meg certainly seemed to have very ticklish feet. Did she eve4 tell your parents that you use to tickle her feet ? Did you ever see her feet bare ? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being off the charts can you rank her ticklishness ? What part of her feet were the most ticklish ? Was she built like Mary Tyler Moore too ? I've always liked the thin slender feet. Great story thanks for posting.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back