• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any stories about mom or aunt?

The other fun/cruel trick we loved was - when the three of us would tickle her if she was relaxing barefoot on the couch (mostly), we would verbally tease her when we started tickling her feet.

Often one of us would ankle lock her - lol, because she tried to kick and she had her eyes clenched shut and doing some silent laughter (which she got to extremely quickly) and we would take it in turns to say "do you hate it" or "Is that driving you crazy", lol she would frantically nod (because she couldn’t answer), followed up straight away by another one of us "Do you want it to stop" and "Are you sure" which would make nod more frantically, another one of us (often from a different angle - so near her ear to confuse her slightly), would say in a quieter voice "or do you want more?". Lol. Not giving her enough time (1 second) to start shaking her head - we or one of us would say "Oh Ok, mooore (in a teasing voice) and keeping tickling.

Lol, I/we used that same trick a few times, but it worked well every time and it was a lot of fun (for me/us) lol.

I would love tickle her too XD It seems shes as ticklish as mine soi... why dont we put both mom together to endure tickle punishments imparted by all of us. :D :D :D

my mum who has big feet was/is strict, serious and always in control of herself and what happened in the house with me, my brothers and sisters, my dad, and any child visitors. But her greatest weakness (2nd (maybe mice is 1st, lol) was how ticklish her feet were/are.

When we were kids and teenagers in the Early 90s - Early 2000s - Me, me god sister (kids - teens), and her older sister (teen - early 20s) especially - Mum would have been in her 40s at the time - would like to push her buttons and wind her up, and would often trick her into being tickled - sneak up and tickle her feet or wake her up by tickling her feet. She HATED it. But it was fun making her squirm and getting some control over her.

She hated it but it was fun teasing her, and tbh the fact she was/is soooo ticklish, but it drove her soooo crazy, so quickly was the reason we kept doing it.

One of the best times to tickle her over those was on Christmas night after most visitors had gone home, and mum after a day of doing stuff (cooking, hosting), at night was at her most vulnerable (relaxed and tired) we'd often give her ( by trickling/teasing or game playing) some 2-3 on 1 tickling. Because it was Christmas she probably didn't get as angry as usual And you can't get angry at kids on Christmas right, lol.

We were also super cruel at times - she was a nurse and we'd tickle her feet while she was sleeping the next day after she had worked (all night) night shift.
Bluey how old was your mom at the height of you and your siblings tickling her feet ? Do you still tickle her insanely ticklish feet today ? Is she ticklish in other spots too ? Ever seen her tickled by others like friends, foot doctors pedicurists or other strangers ? I posted a story in here of my mom getting tickled by a chiropractor. Lol

Bluey how old was your mom at the height of you and your siblings tickling her feet ? Do you still tickle her insanely ticklish feet today ? Is she ticklish in other spots too ? Ever seen her tickled by others like friends, foot doctors pedicurists or other strangers ? I posted a story in here of my mom getting tickled by a chiropractor. Lol

So in the early 90s to early 2000s - early 2000s was when most of the tickling of her took place (it actually got funner as we/she got older) she was in her 40s - so she was 40 in 1992, 50 in 2002. So when the majority of the tickling and teasing took place she was in her late 40s. But tickling her feet when she was in bed (sleeping/dosing) was more in the early-mid 90s when she was mid-40s and we were young.

She's in her 70s now, don't tickle her any more.

She was really ticklish on her upperbody as well, I/we definitely tickled her on her upperbody (ribs/belly) at times as well - she's pretty ticklish there as well. But her feet were always the funnest and the main and favorite spot to target.

Mainly it was me, my older sister, my god sister (so that can count as a friend), and her sister that enjoyed tickling her. Although my god sister/her sister didn't tickle mum with my older sister much. Whenever my older sister tickled mum it was normally just her and I tickled mum, sometimes one of my sister's friends that were over alot would like to too.

The best tickler was my god sister's sister (my older sister was a close second) who always did a great job teasing and tickling her and didn't care that my mum would try to get angry and hated it - she'd take her on and tickle her anyway. And it would really stir mom up and break her. And we loved to tease her while she was being tickled (as covered in the above post).

I didn't see any foot doctors or pedicurists tickle her.

Last edited:
Great stories, Bluey. Can I also ask some questions?

Did you ever get to tickle her stocking feet, or was your mother mainly barefoot? How long would each tickle last? Was it always the three of you tickling her too?

Thanks for sharing, a great read.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great stories, Bluey. Can I also ask some questions?

Did you ever get to tickle her stocking feet, or was your mother mainly barefoot? How long would each tickle last? Was it always the three of you tickling her too?

Thanks for sharing, a great read.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Not always three of us – sometimes I tickled her by myself – and I am pretty sure there were a few times my sister and god sister tickled her by themselves (separately).

I do remember when me, my godsister, and her sister used sneak in and tickle my mum’s feet when she was dosing in bed, and her feet were out at the end of the covers - the position of the dressing table mirror in my mum’s room at the time (the early 90s) allowed us to see the end of the bed in the mirror from the hallway outside the door, so we could see if her feet were out of the bed or how close to being out, but she couldn’t see we were there until we started tickling.

And mostly it was on her bare feet, although I do remember I did tickle her a few times when she had socks or stockings on.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing mate, much appreciated. There’s always something enjoyable about seeing a mature woman reduced to ticklish hysteria! It sounds like your Mum was in the receiving end of a fair few tickles!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I was lucky enough to have several good experiences with my Mom and my Grandmother when I was little. And have had the good fortune to discuss some these in PM’s with a couple of you. I’m always up for sharing these memories with interested parties. PM me for details.

It WAS! But there are details about it that can’t be openly discussed on an open forum. Hence, PM’s.

Hey guy would love to hear of your mother in law's feet and her ticklishness. Give her age and what she looks like ? Can't wait.

I like the scenario of a mom being tickled by her stepson or son's friends...by her son only if it's innocent. I'm not a great story writer but I do have a few ideas for stories if anyone would like to write them. I'll list some below. Have at it, and thank you!

Written from the mom’s pov: Over winter break, my son and his friend are both back from college. They stayed for a few days but finally break was over and my son had to head back. His classes started earlier so his friend was still on break and stayed behind. My son’s friend has nothing to do and since it’s new years eve, I invite him over so neither of us will have to be alone for the holiday. We start drinking and playing cards. After the 3rd or 4th game, I’m getting a little tipsy from the drinking and start verbally teasing my son’s friend and poking at his ribs. We decided to play uno and the loser had to take a shot. We started playing and I was getting destroyed. I really did not want to take a shot so I decided to cheat by slipping cards into the front of my short’s pockets. After a few successful attempts my son’s friend catches me and decides to tickle me as punishment, reaching his hands into my pockets and tickling my hips. I run to the living room but he chases me and wrestles me to the floor where he proceeds to tickle torture me.

A college student is alone one night with his friend’s mom and convinces her to play strip/tickle beer pong. Each time a ball is made in your cup you must choose to either remove 1 piece of clothing or add 2 minutes of tickle torture. After a few made cups, the mom is starting to regret agreeing to play the game. She is afraid to be tickled by her son’s friend but she is already down to her underwear and still has 7 cups remaining.

A mom pushes her son or stepson into the pool as a joke. Now he has a reason to get even. He chases her into the house and begins tickling her ribs in the kitchen. She escapes briefly but only into the living room where she is caught and wrestled to the floor where he tickles her feet, knees, and inner thighs. After she is tickled for a few more minutes she manages to escape. She runs to the bedroom and tries to lock the door behind but he is too fast. To her surprise, he tackles her onto the bed and continues the tickle torture.

My son’s college age friend has been drinking and now wants to drive home. I told him no, but he started to get up and leave anyway. Luckily, I had hid his keys. He finally realizes I hid them and begins to tickle interrogate me until I tell him where they are.

I have never tickled my aunt but we discussed about it sometimes in the past. She’s an english teacher in France, she loves Harry Potter so you see that she really enjoys talking about her students and how she imagines to put a spell on them to keep them quite in class. She’s really funny. So to speak about tickling, When I was younger, she told me about how tickling was used as a torture in history and explained me all the goat stuff while she was smilling. I was just unable to respond and ask her if she was ticklish. Recently, we were speaking about holidays and it comes to fish pedicure. She told me that she has never done this and it would probably tickle. She said also that she would have enjoyed it because tickling is so funny.
Sorry for the possible mistakes in this post, I try to improve my english :crazy: If it inspires some story writter to write a story about her Tickle torture, I would be curious to read it and see what I have miss :bump:

Does anyone have a real-life story about gang tickling your mum with siblings or close friends?

It could have been to get her to give in to let you do something?, tell you something? or punish her for something?

Or it could just have just been because it was fun to gang up on her to drive her insane?

Who were you tickling her with, How old were you/they, how old was she, where did you/they tickle her, was she grabbing your tickling hands/kicking her feet to try to make you stop? etc?

I've tickled both my aunt and cousin before.

When my aunt would babysit my younger brother, sister and I As she slept on the couch I would sneak out and crouch down on the floor and gently tickle her feet. she wasn't terribly ticklish. I think she always knew how it was because I did that more than once. My parents never found out otherwise they would have talked to me about it.

Now my cousin She and I would meet up at her apartment on her college campus (Boston University) She was the only one in the apartment for she was an RA
99% of the time she was always barefoot. She has nice looking feet probably a size 8 I'm guessing here. Anyway, its the soles of her feet that were crying out to me. So in my head I said ok I'm going to ask her if I can massage her feet so i started counting down from 5 and with every second my heart would beat wicked fast. It took me almost 10 minutes to get the courage to ask.

When I finally did she didn't hesitate she actually said yes right away. The soles of her feet were a little rough seeing how shes barefoot the majority of the time I see her. While massaging her feet I ask if i could briefly tickle her feet. She said her feet are not ticklish but the massage feels great. So i did sneak in a few tickles and she was right her feet are not ticklish.

However she did give me a compliment on the massage and admitted that although her feet are not ticklish it did feel very relaxing.

Last edited:
Now my cousin She and I would meet up at her apartment on her college campus (Boston University) She was the only one in the apartment for she was an RA
99% of the time she was always barefoot. She has nice looking feet probably a size 8 I'm guessing here. Anyway, its the soles of her feet that were crying out to me. So in my head I said ok I'm going to ask her if I can massage her feet so i started counting down from 5 and with every second my heart would beat wicked fast. It took me almost 10 minutes to get the courage to ask.

When I finally did she didn't hesitate she actually said yes right away. The soles of her feet were a little rough seeing how shes barefoot the majority of the time I see her. While massaging her feet I ask if i could briefly tickle her feet. She had her feet are not ticklish but the massage feels great. So i did sneak in a few tickles and she was right her feet are not ticklish.

However she did give me a compliment on the massage and admitted that although her feet are not ticklish it did feel very relaxing.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I grew up with a mother who was extremely ticklish and I saw her tickled a few times by my dad and sometimes also my uncle. I loved how he could drive her crazy by tickling her and make her so hysterical so easily. He would usually get her on the coucha and hold her in a tight grip with one arm and tickle her sides or feet with the other, making her squirm and struggle while she screamed and begged him to stop. On some occations he would get her feet, hold her ankles in a tight grip for me to tickle her feet when she couldn't move them, laying face down on the couch. I remember how I loved her hysterical reaction, her squirming and stuggling and how she screamed and begged for mercy and for me to stop. And with my excitement and amusement, and not to mention my nylon fetish I always tickled her non stop and mercilessly for as long as I could. Fun memories and probably the main reason I like tickling today. I would have loved to do it a lot more.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Fantastic story Sir and there's nothing wrong with your English. It's better than mine and I live here LOL! A few questions if you'd be so kind. Do you happen to recall how the subject of tickling used as torture in History came up in the first place? Also did she talk about the prisoner's reaction to the torture, like how effective it generally was to make them talk or confess? Also, did she mention if any other methods besides goats licking the soles was used, like feathers and such?

I grew up with a mother who was extremely ticklish and I saw her tickled a few times by my dad and sometimes also my uncle. I loved how he could drive her crazy by tickling her and make her so hysterical so easily. He would usually get her on the coucha and hold her in a tight grip with one arm and tickle her sides or feet with the other, making her squirm and struggle while she screamed and begged him to stop. On some occations he would get her feet, hold her ankles in a tight grip for me to tickle her feet when she couldn't move them, laying face down on the couch. I remember how I loved her hysterical reaction, her squirming and stuggling and how she screamed and begged for mercy and for me to stop. And with my excitement and amusement, and not to mention my nylon fetish I always tickled her non stop and mercilessly for as long as I could. Fun memories and probably the main reason I like tickling today. I would have loved to do it a lot more.

Awesome experiences! Thank you for sharing.

Also I have to ask was she ever tickled on her belly? Raspberries are always a good bonus!

I know people will say I'm too old for this teasing now, but I couldn't resist.

I was at home, this afternoon (about an hour and a half ago). My mum was sitting with her feet in shoes up on the footstool. And while I haven't done it for a long time - I couldn't resist - I tickled her toes and the sides of her foot. Very nice to tickle still and soft :)

I can also report and found out that probably 15 years since I last tickled her feet and 30 years on from when I tickled and wound her up a lot because of her ticklishness as a kid, that even though she's 70 now - her feet are just as sensitive and ticklish as ever. And it stirs her up as much as ever. She hates it. Lol, as she told me. "I Hate It" :) I teased her slightly and told her that I remembered she "(you) loved it right there on the big toe" (as I tickled her big toe). She reiterated that "No, I hate it".

Lol, after all these years, she's still just as easy and fun to stir up when it comes to tickling :)

Obviously, I couldn't hold a phone and record while tickling them at the same time without her knowing what I was going to do - so this photo is about 10 mins after I tickled her.

20221018_164156.jpg

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back