• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any stories about mom or aunt?

I've posted this before in here. Growing up, my mom was always off the charts crazy ticklish especially on her feet. She looked like Carol Burnett when the entertainer had dark hair. She was 5 foot 4 thin with a nice figure and her feet were a size 8 with shiny soft soles because she always used cream on her feet. Her feet were too ticklish for a pedicure let alone anyone touching them. The first time I saw her tickled or being ticklish was when something heavy dropped on her toe and she almost lost it. My dad wrapped a cloth around ice and then proceeded to tape it around her big toe. She started giggling and then started biting a towel and then let out a ehhh ! Saying I'm ticklish not between my toes, she almost kicked my dad in the face. My mom's friend had to hold her.

Hide and Seek -
The second time was when she was playing hide and seek with me and my friend. We might have been no older than 10 or 11. Me and my friend were bored so we asked my mom if we could play hide and seek by turning off the lights. It was summer time and my dad was at work, my brothers and sister were at friends homes and for some reason my mom volunteered to play with us, I think maybe because she wanted to supervise us and make sure nothing was damaged. It was my friends turn to find my mom and I, he was actually the first one too and boy I think he was a tickler. My mom had on her famous open toed backless slippers around her barefeet. 15 minutes in I hear my mom let out a "ehhhhhhh, then stop, what are you doing, whose doing that, stop then hahaha, I'm ticklish". I ran from the living room up the stairs into my mom's room, turned on the lights, where I discovered my devlish friend tickling my mom's feet. My mom was on her stomach under her bed with her legs sticking out. My friend had my mom's backless slipper bent back on her right foot and he was furiously tickling her feet while the slipper on her left foot was removed. For some reason I got pissed at my friend and said what are you doing to my mom you jerk. He immediately stopped, then my mom crawled out from under the bed and all she said is no more hide and seek. I can't remember what happened after that, but after this episode it gave me the desire to explore my mom's ticklishness.

My mom use to come after us with a belt all the time when we were bad or just making a mess. She would always get us on the bare legs so one time i said to my brother the next time lets get the belt from her. He said how, i then said mom is very ticklish, trust me. His eyes lit up and the next time she came after us we both cornered her and my brother grabbed her wrists, I then went for her ribs not knowing if she
was ticklish there. I was going kitchie kitchie while tickling her ribs and moving up to her armpits, she was going crazy, jumping around and saying stop im ticklish, not fair, you little monsters. One thing about my mom I realized is that she would get all weak when tickled. My brother was able to get the belt and we both ran off. For some reason my mom never said anything to us.

Tickling by the chiropractor.

My mom always had a bad back from a car accident and she also had a sciatica issue. She decided to go to a chiropractor and I went with her but sat in the waiting room. I was now a teenager and very much into seeing tickling but tried to hide my fetish. All of a sudden I heard my mom saying be careful, I thought she was warning him of the pain but when I peeked in and then sat down outside his office I saw my mom on this long table laying on her stomach with her leg bent upward. She was saying ow ow that hurts. The chiropractor then grabbed her foot and my mom went nuts. Oh my god dont you dare move your hand, he said something like why, she then said because im a horribly ticklish person. He then said something like I'm checking reflexes it won't be long. He then shifted to the next stocking foot and my mom was now letting out a giggle and kicked a few times. She was now going hehehe, then a few ehhhhhhhhs. As i watched i couldnt believe another man was tickling my mom' and it seemed like he was doing it on purpose because he was moving his fingers around her feet but how would she know because it hurt and tickled. He then stopped and put her leg down and now both stocking feet were draped over the end of the table. He started pressing her lower back and she started screaming that hurts stop, stop.

For some reason I was worried about mom but enjoyed her getting tickled. He then shifted the pressing to her sides and she jumped with a giggle and said your not going to tickle me to death now and he said I might and then went ha ha. He then reached down and tickled her ribs and she turned to her side and covered up saying now you purposely tickled me he then said maybe. She then said something wierd like its better than pain. Its almost like she enjoyed being tickled. I overheard him saying saying to my mom wow your one of the most ticklish patients I've had. She then said don't tell my son out there he will use it against me like I didn't know because I've tickled her before. I welcome questions.

I will tell you another story tomorrow how me and my brother got her when we were about 17 and 18 and needed the car keys

Tickleover I would love to hear your stories about tickling your mom, please tell us how long ago it was, how ticklish she was, her ticklish spots and describe her looks.

Great story Jack thank you

I posted a true story before about how my then girlfriend's nephew came to visit her. I will post it here again for those that haven't read it. However for those that have read it, this version also has some additional information relayed to me more recently :)

This all really happened and took place before and during the dreaded Quarantine of 2020.

The irony of the tickling nephew is that I actually started writing a fictional story about him tickling my girlfriend. A wouldn't that be an interesting turn of events if he found out how ticklish she was thought. Not only did this come true, but as I would later find out she would be pinned down and tickled quite frequently.
I didn't witness any of this, what happened was all relayed to me by her and even more thoroughly a few years later.

To describe Xu, she is middle aged but still looks young, slim and Indo Chinese. Her feet are a size 4 and she has long flowing black hair.. She has a dainty body with a bit of fat around her sides and stomach; this would ultimately be what would start her being tickled.

Xu is very ticklish all over from head to toe, especially her feet. In particular her arches are the worst spot. Her feet as I said are very ticklish, but when they sweat they become super ticklish to the point where just touching them makes her flinch and giggle! Her nephew was at the time 20 something and very fit and active, before the lockdown he was going to the gym; that should give you an idea of how doomed she was lol.

It is quite a long story so I have split it in to parts.

Part 1 Her weakness re-discovered..

In March 2020 just before the lockdown started I got together again with my gf Xu.

Sigh asian, slightly older, long dark silky hair, 5ft something, size 4 cute feet with quite long toes, sparkling eyes, she's adorable.
She also this really adorable what I call asian laugh. She does giggle or chuckle from time to time, but when she really laughs it's not a "hahaha", it's this "huhuhuhuhuhuhuh". I could listen to that all day. She also can't form words when she is really being tickled and it just comes out as kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, kstpkstpkitkitkit, you get the idea lol.

Anyway I digress,
I was aware of the fact that her younger nephew was currently staying with her for a couple of months, I did wonder if any tickling would occur because you know.. family.

As I understood at the time none had occurred. Hmm that was weird considering she did seem to be trying to wind him up at times..
I saw her once poking his face and teasing him about something, did he react? Even try poking her back. Nope..

On the day we met up however it seems that had now changed...

You see unbeknownst to me at this stage, it turns out I was not the only person who had tickled her and was aware of her ticklishness.
I would later find out a few years later that this nephew was also aware of her ticklishness, but specifically her neck and of course her sides. There were times a few years prior to this where he would tickle her neck when he was in bed with her and I am told he would also keep pinching her and her other sister's sides at times. Something that would make Xu feel nervous around him that it was going to happen lol. In fact she actually commented, "I knew I was ticklish from this happening with him before, but I didn't know just how ticklish I actually was until I met you.
Somehow she completely forgot all this......until now. A day or so before she came to visit me she would get a reminder that he knew Aunty Xu was ticklish.

We were sat down on our hotel bed having just checked in and suddenly Xu excitedly said "He tickled me the other day. "What?" I said surprised?
Did I just hear what I think I did? My very ticklish girlfriend is now known to be ticklish and this tickler who has now found this out, is staying with her for a few months? Hmm this could get interesting. Did he find out about your feet, under your arms.....
My mind started wondering and that same fluttery anxious feeling in my stomach appeared again, the same feeling as to when my first girlfriend was being tickled by her best friend.

Hmm my mind recalls, now she said this I do remember when I first met her family, the same said person kept trying to poke her sides once or twice, but to no avail.

"He tickled me" she said again bringing me back to reality, " I didn't think he even knew I was tickly, she said in a surprised tone.
"How did he find out I asked?, where did he tickle you?"
"He told me my sides were fat and grabbed at them." (She refers to this as a pinching)
The best way to describe it is when you put your hands on someones sides and pinch.
"Ohh really I said like this? Then I gave her sides a tickle causing her to giggle and fall backwards. "Yes" she said.

Sadly however our meeting came to an end a few days later, time always flies when you are having fun and it did.
Little did I know however that the tickling at home would be continuing upon her return, her ticklishness had been re-discovered now and this tickler was not going to stop tickling her....

Part 2 The tickling attacks continue and escalate..

After returning home she hadn't said anything about being tickle attacked, so I assumed it calmed down..
Nope, seems like he couldn't resist, Aunty was ticklish and this was going to continue.

A few days after she returned I asked if she was still being tickle attacked and her response was........ "Still!
Still pinching my sides."

Once or twice she even told me that when she would try getting his attention by calling his name, he would tickle her in response.
One night she also asked him to take the bins down and he retaliated by wiggling his fingers at her like a claw.

Now I initially thought this tickling was just a pinch here and there, when I used to ask her about this for months after, she used to describe his tickling as brutal.. She wouldn't say anything more than that..

However I would later find out years after, she would be pulled back on to her bed, pinned down so she couldn't get away and tickle attacked by having her sides pinched. Mostly in the evenings when he just felt like tickling her and sometimes during the day when she provoked it by trying to distract him from his studying, as a result she would be pinned down and tickle punished. Sometimes in the day I think it was unprovoked as well lol.
She did try to run away every time when she knew the tickling was coming, but never succeeded as the flat was too small and she ended up getting cornered instead.

I also know at least one of the evenings she relayed to me, he not only pinned her down and pinched her sides but tickled her neck too, as he knew how ticklish she was there.

At this point I was aware of the tickling continuing as she did tell me when I had asked, if she was still being tickle attacked. I suspected something more was going on as she would randomly disappear sometimes on Whatsapp; particularly the evenings..
It would say Xu is typing..... then it would vanish for a short while without any explanation. Followed by a Can we say goodnight? message.

Sometimes during the afternoons too. I remember there were some moments where she would be oddly silent as if she was busy in the middle of the day and then said "I am going shopping now." She never mentioned being tickled which is why she seemed so distracted.. so I never had any idea it was going on. This is because I would later be told more often than none she would pick up her phone to message me and would get pulled on to the bed before she knew it; mainly in the evenings as I said before.

As previously mentioned before I had asked her a few times about the tickling but she didn't go in to detail. I also mentioned it to the nephew and he replied by saying "haha she is so ticklish all over."
A short while after this I asked him again about the tickling having my suspicions that something was going on, he replied with "the tickling serves as a punishment for her distracting me while I am trying to study, however she seems to have gotten addicted to being tickled, what is wrong with her?"
At this point I decided to drop the hint, "oh that might be my fault I tickle her a lot, her feet are quite ticklish Uncle Wesker's tip."

I suspect from this point the tickling got worse for her. The lockdown had began, he was already not able to go out anywhere and she couldn't go to work.
This meant, him at home trying to study and a bored Xu who found it funny to distract him. Unbeknownst to her as well now, her feet were about to become the main tickle target.

Part 3 Her feet are so ticklish!

He never did reply to that last message so I thought hmm I guess nothing came of that. But it did, now he was going to find out just how ticklish her feet were. She said the next time he pulled her down to the bed to tickle her, he surprised her this time by locking her barefeet under his arms and tickling all over her soles. Xu naturally was surprised and even asked after managing to get him to stop. "Who told you that?" "Uncle Wesker" he replied

Clearly he loved how ticklish her feet were because from this point, every time he would pull her down on the bed in the evenings unprovoked, or tickle punish her during the day when she distracted him, he would always lock her feet under his arms and tickle away.
Some of these tickles were super ticklish as her feet were sweaty. "Stop it she would say my feet are sweaty"!

She told me a few times that after she got back from shopping during the daytime, she was standing around barefoot in her trainers; as it was hot weather and she had a tendency to just slip her barefeet in to her already tied trainers when she went out, and decided to distract him/ tease him, thinking her feet would be safe in shoes. Nope, unfortunately for her not even her trainers saved her, he instead would still pull her down to the bed, put her feet in an armlock and struggle to pull her trainers off, but eventually manage to and tickle her now barefeet.
"Wow I said I knew you said the tickling was brutal but this is incredible."
"It was terrible", she said.
I am also told that sometimes she would be wearing jeans when she got tickle punished, there is something really sexy about a girl barefoot in jeans.

As I mentioned as well her worst spot are the arches I did ask her, "did he find the spot?!"
"No but he came close a few times"
"Is that because he would tickle your soles and brush the arches with the odd finger for a few seconds, but not long enough to indicate it was your worst spot?"
"Yes"

So picture this now, my Xu being pinned down with her feet being tickle attacked most evenings and sometimes during the day, when she decided to wind him up and get punished. Sometimes he would also make it double ticklish by pinching her sides and tickling her feet at once. Poor girl lol.

There was also one particular afternoon I remember as well when I hadn't heard anything from her for a couple of hours and I knew they were both at home...
Hmmmm, I decided to call her spontaneously as I hadn't heard anything from her. Xu answered the phone and couldn't stop giggling when she was talking to me. At the time I thought nothing of this, but I would later get out of her it was because she had been really tickled just before I called her, she had been distracting him again and he naturally gave her a super foot tickle punishment.

This would be the last time I believe that this happened as shortly after they started arguing a lot; because of the lockdown and being stuck together for so long and soon after he wanted to go home, but it was fun whilst it lasted and certainly a memorable experience.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back