• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About Amanda Seyfried

HolyLord

Hello everyone! Got a question, that's why I'm not putting it in the celebs section as there's no confirmation. Recently I watched Dear John with Amanda and Channing Tatum. So there was a tickling scene when Tatum's character is tickling Amanda's on the bed and her reaction seems truly hysterical. So, were there any confirmations of her real ticklishness? Maybe any interviews or something. Wasn't she faking it? I couldn't find anything in the celebrity section so my bad if that actually exists. Thanks for the answers!

when that movie came out and they were doing there movie promos and various interviews back then I remember seeing an interview where that scene was brought up ( I think it was on MTV) but I could swear I remember seeing it and tatum tickled her during the interview when she was explaining she was really ticklish.....but that was a while back and it could just be wishful thinking

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back