• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm done.

NotTheToes

TMF Poster
So after being flaked yet again today I've decided I'm done with this site. There are cool people around but stay the fuck away from the personals section. On the other hand if you want poisinous, fake, manipulative individuals then look no further. I think I'm done with meetups for good at this point. Shocking how low and how far some people will go for no reason other than to get off to imaginary scenarios.

Heh. Yeah they'll do that alright. Sorry your TMF experiment was such a bust.

Unless they have Skype or KiK AND will live chat, I don't believe they are real at all....

Yes there are some creepy people around here. It's part of the reason I stopped going into the chatroom.

So after being flaked yet again today I've decided I'm done with this site. There are cool people around but stay the fuck away from the personals section. On the other hand if you want poisinous, fake, manipulative individuals then look no further. I think I'm done with meetups for good at this point. Shocking how low and how far some people will go for no reason other than to get off to imaginary scenarios.

I'd send some advice but since you're done and not reading this...what's the point?:)

While it is possible to find people that actually want to interact, who actually want to ask and answer questions, it is very rare! I can't tell you how many times I've spent the time to compose a worthwhile PM to someone, only to have them respond with something pointless that took all of 10 seconds to compose. And there was no attempt to answer even one of the few questions I asked. So they DID take the time to respond, which is a good beginning, but then said the equivalent of "booga booga booga". I want to ask, "So you're here on this specific website, so it appears you're at least somewhat interested in tickling, you saw you received a PM, you opened it, and (possibly) read it, you decided to respond, you took at least a little time to think of something to say and typed it, you hit the 'Reply' button, and you said..... basically nothing. So why are you here again??!!"

Almost always I only send someone a PM if I see they have an established presence on the site. I don't mean they have to have been around for years. Just that whatever they've contributed shows thought and intentionality, and that there's likely a working mind behind the words. All the more reason to be stymied when I get such an innocuous response. And this is just a dang PM! "Hey, here are a few simple questions. Why not answer and ask some of your own? It might be fun!" It's not like I said, "I'm in love with you! Let's get a hotel room, and go to the wedding drive-thru afterwards, and spend the rest of our lives together in the house we'll buy where we'll build the ultimate tickle room."

So I get where you're coming from.

While it is possible to find people that actually want to interact, who actually want to ask and answer questions, it is very rare! I can't tell you how many times I've spent the time to compose a worthwhile PM to someone, only to have them respond with something pointless that took all of 10 seconds to compose. And there was no attempt to answer even one of the few questions I asked. So they DID take the time to respond, which is a good beginning, but then said the equivalent of "booga booga booga". I want to ask, "So you're here on this specific website, so it appears you're at least somewhat interested in tickling, you saw you received a PM, you opened it, and (possibly) read it, you decided to respond, you took at least a little time to think of something to say and typed it, you hit the 'Reply' button, and you said..... basically nothing. So why are you here again??!!"

Almost always I only send someone a PM if I see they have an established presence on the site. I don't mean they have to have been around for years. Just that whatever they've contributed shows thought and intentionality, and that there's likely a working mind behind the words. All the more reason to be stymied when I get such an innocuous response. And this is just a dang PM! "Hey, here are a few simple questions. Why not answer and ask some of your own? It might be fun!" It's not like I said, "I'm in love with you! Let's get a hotel room, and go to the wedding drive-thru afterwards, and spend the rest of our lives together in the house we'll buy where we'll build the ultimate tickle room."

So I get where you're coming from.

For a long time now, I've been PC chatting with guys via the chat room. There IS a lot to filter through, as many of those responding are not intent on having serious conversations--only to get their rocks off. You'll know when the real ones show up.

I will say this about Skype: I recently was forced to update my Skype and cannot get it to work on my tablet nor my PC, so I dumped it in favor of Google Voice. Kik is okay by me, but I'm running into fakers with that app, so I'm cautious about using it. Fetlife and surprisingly Craigslist have both been effective at getting responses, although FL may be better at finding those who are willing to have thoughtful conversations. We'll see.

I've had two meet ups so far with another one possibly happening soon through the personals section. So maybe don't blame the entire section.

If I may point out a couple things...

You've been on the site for what, less than 5 months? It's an unfortunate truth, but as a male it's going to be hard to gain the attention of (real) females on a site like this. Why? Because the females on here routinely have their inboxes stuffed by thirsty guys. I'm not trying to be harsh or discouraging, but seriously what did you expect? Join this website, post a few ads in the personals and boom, you're swimming in tickle partners?

DVNC (A moderator) posted a good thread as a sticky, called Understanding the Value and Limits of the Personals Subforum. I would suggest you read it if you haven't already.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...he-Value-and-Limits-of-the-Personals-Subforum

As Milagros mentioned and DVNC points out in the sticky, you will probably have more luck attending in person events than just cruising the personals. You really need to weigh people / situations with a critical eye when trying to meet up with someone. Knowing that there are many people on here just trying to get their rocks off, you can't just jump at every potential option. I'm sure there were red flags that you missed in these "flake outs" because you wanted so desperately to believe they were real.

You've been on the site for what, less than 5 months? It's an unfortunate truth, but as a male it's going to be hard to gain the attention of (real) females on a site like this. Why? Because the females on here routinely have their inboxes stuffed by thirsty guys. I'm not trying to be harsh or discouraging, but seriously what did you expect? Join this website, post a few ads in the personals and boom, you're swimming in tickle partners?

DVNC (A moderator) posted a good thread as a sticky, called Understanding the Value and Limits of the Personals Subforum. I would suggest you read it if you haven't already.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...he-Value-and-Limits-of-the-Personals-Subforum

As Milagros mentioned and DVNC points out in the sticky, you will probably have more luck attending in person events than just cruising the personals. You really need to weigh people / situations with a critical eye when trying to meet up with someone. Knowing that there are many people on here just trying to get their rocks off, you can't just jump at every potential option. I'm sure there were red flags that you missed in these "flake outs" because you wanted so desperately to believe they were real.

Not really been that hard at all to get attention. Your reply has misinterpreted the issues I have as e not being able to find anyone or encountering fakes. That's not the problem at all. I've had 5 meetups since I joined this community, mainly through fetlife. This issue started when I went travelling in the United.S. and is exclusively related to members on this site. Of the 6 meets I had seriously organised (all from here) 5 failed to happen even after regular contact and Skyping, 3 of which after I had booked hotels. 3x in a row. The final straw was when I literally saw the person I was supposed to be sessioning with irl the day before, spoke to her a bit and she still flaked me. Iater found out she had a long term boyfriend she lied about and panicked after "getting in too deep sexually" (she initiated the sexual aspect), leaving me high and dry after months of daily contact. I'd like to point out too that 4 out of the 5 girls who flaked me contacted me FIRST. They initiated the meetup then bailed at the last minute. To reiterate, my issue is not fake girls or guys catfishing, it's real people who I establish a connection with bailing at the last second, usually because I am far too accomidating during organisation. I'm sick of having my time and money wasted and Im done with the highly unreliable members of this site. The whole thing has knocked my confidence in bothering with meetups anymore, if I ever do bother to try again it will be on fetlife, not here

And no I don't consider talking to someone on vid call on skype regularly, meeting them irl AND them asking to session with me andd repeatedly sending suggestive photos to me as missing red flags or desperately wanting to believe. Almost across the board they were actually driving for the meetup to happen. Usually right up until the night before, then the excuses came out or contact was completely cut

Not really been that hard at all to get attention. Your reply has misinterpreted the issues I have as e not being able to find anyone or encountering fakes. That's not the problem at all. I've had 5 meetups since I joined this community, mainly through fetlife. This issue started when I went travelling in the United.S. and is exclusively related to members on this site. Of the 6 meets I had seriously organised (all from here) 5 failed to happen even after regular contact and Skyping, 3 of which after I had booked hotels. 3x in a row. The final straw was when I literally saw the person I was supposed to be sessioning with irl the day before, spoke to her a bit and she still flaked me. Iater found out she had a long term boyfriend she lied about and panicked after "getting in too deep sexually" (she initiated the sexual aspect), leaving me high and dry after months of daily contact. I'd like to point out too that 4 out of the 5 girls who flaked me contacted me FIRST. They initiated the meetup then bailed at the last minute. To reiterate, my issue is not fake girls or guys catfishing, it's real people who I establish a connection with bailing at the last second, usually because I am far too accomidating during organisation. I'm sick of having my time and money wasted and Im done with the highly unreliable members of this site. The whole thing has knocked my confidence in bothering with meetups anymore, if I ever do bother to try again it will be on fetlife, not here

I see. Your OP was a little (maybe a lot) vague, but the part about people wanting "to get off on imaginary scenarios" as well as people being "manipulative" was what led me to assume you were getting catfished.

Don't blame other people because you weren't clear in your OP. It sounded like you were talking about fake accounts, not actual people who you knew were who they said they were and then bailed.

Also, cold feet is an unfortunate reality. I don't know the details of your talks with girls, but some people do get nervous and scared at the last second, even if they've been saying how much they want a session. It sounds nice in talks, but when it's about to be reality it can be scary to meet a complete stranger. So I don't know if all your flakes were do to just screwing with you for fun. Maybe they were, and if it was because of cold feet you still should be annoyed, but it does happen.

What do you do when there are no gatherings in your country?
Alas, it does appear that the closest regular gatherings to you are in England.
I am sorry to say that I don't have a solution unless you are willing to travel internationally. There have been people from Portugal (as well as from places so far away as Australia) who came to NEST in Philadelphia.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back