• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon Tickling presents "Salon de Tickling" F/F !

guilttrip

Hello Friends,
Hope you all are well and having a good week.
I want to take a moment and say thanks again to each of you for support of my Nylon Tickling store
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12074/nylon-tickling
Because of you, I'm able to continue on the quest to find the most honestly ticklish ladies who will allow themselves to be filmed while being tickled.

That being said I've stumble across an instant classic here. "Salon de Tickle" featuring new model Kelly (never tied and tickled before) is a dream come true. I can only hope she decides to come back again.

This clip is unique in that its been filmed in a real hair salon and uses the mirror to capture Kelly's reaction while allowing us to see her ticklish stocking covered feet poking out of the back of the salon chair at the same time. In my humble opinion its a joy to watch and hear. Hannah does a great job as the tickler in this one.

The preview clip is long at 1.35 and is located here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxFiI9_W7egIZ2fm1tJBjBw
please subscribe so you can be the first to see the previews.

your pal,
Guil

Attachments

• salondetickle.jpg
    salondetickle.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 568
  • salondetickle2.jpg
    salondetickle2.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 652
  • salondetickle3.jpg
    salondetickle3.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 571
  • salondetickle7.jpg
    salondetickle7.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 543
  • salondetickle5.jpg
    salondetickle5.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 589
what lovely idea tickle salon de tickle lol hahah as hair dresser says i have way to make you happy as smile runs across her face as wanted to tickle them nylon soles silly till cry of ticklish agony.

OMG do I love your f/f tickling! Right up my alley. U da man Guilt!

I'm just gonna go ahead and plagiarize musictkls. Guilt, I own every one of your f/f clips and wish desperately that you are able to produce more!

Thanks for your comments good people. More F/F on the way.

Your pal
Guilt

I have been watching your clips since a while...but here...The tickling part start lately...And I wish I had seen feet tickling more longer in the entire clip...

But...I'm not angry...The ticklee is quite charming and so ticklish...That worth the price...!!:dancingmonster::dancingmonster:

I always regret Sarah...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back