• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun coworker tickling

EvilDragon

TMF Novice
So...as I've said before, I haven't been shy about my foot and tickling fetishes since about 16. So when I was 22 I got this job as a care provider in a group apartment complex for mentally and physically disabled adults. Well there was a chick that worked there that I'll call Tierra. She was 30. Beautiful, thick, curves in all the right places, light skinned black chick. She was/is so fine, but what got me is the first day I met her she was wearing these strappy sandals with a gorgeous blue painted on her beautiful pedicured toes. Man! We talked and she was really cool, and gave me her number in case I ever needed any advice, since I was new. Now like I said, I'm not shy. So our first text conversation I mentioned how pretty her feet were and if she ever wanted a massage, I got her. She suprised me and asked if I could give her one THE VERY NEXT DAY. Which I of course said ok to. I continued, seeing that she wasn't weirded out by me talking about her feet, and told her how pretty I thought they were, and asking her if she was ticklish, to which she replied "Fuck yeah, way too ticklish!" Jackpot! So I told her I might have to tickle her feet a little bit during the massage, and she said she wouldn't mind. WHAT!? I HM had never had anyone as fine, let alone such pretty feet, be so cool with what I was on.

So the next day I went to work and when the time came where we could just hang out, we were on the couch together and she put her feet in my lap, though she had shoes and socks on. I took her shoes off and massaged her feet for about 20 minutes before she told me to take her socks off. Man. She had the cutest feet ever! I didn't even massage them, I went straight to lightly tickling them. She giggled a lot but never asked me to stop. This went on for about an hour, until we had to go our separate ways. She texted me that night and told me how much she liked when I tickled her, and it was on!

Many times over the next few months I'd rub/tickle her feet at work. She'd tell me..."rub... Now tickle" and when I tickled she'd go crazy! She was so ticklish but she loved it! She would let me tickle her for as long as possible until we had to get back to work. I got her real good one time in her armpits and she was hysterical, saying that I was gonna make her fart LMAO but it was mostly her feet that I tickled. She was so into it I couldn't believe it!

One time I got this tickle flower from the gas station, she loved that thing. I would spend minutes on end stroking her soft soles and pudgy toes, delighting in her girlish laughter. I sucked her toes a lot too, until she got back with her man. Then she regulated me to only tickling, which was just fine with me! I would tickle her feet every time we had a chance until my dumb ass got fired. I've tried to reconnect with her but I guess she's moved on from me. Oh well. It was fun!

It was my own fault, I was young and dumb. Thank you for the kind words!

Great story dude!!! I had that once with a girl I worked at BK with. We're still friends to this day but when we get to hanging out, I never miss a chance to get her soft soles either.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back