• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventures of Kaydee Part 6: Kaydee and Lauren F/F

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
“Hey, come on in,” said Kaydee.

“Hey, your place is nice.”

“Very funny,” replied Kaydee, sticking out her tongue playfully.

“No it is, I like it.”

Kaydee frowned. “I don’t like it too much. But if I do well on this new project, maybe Captain Banks will give me a raise. Then I can maybe buy a place!”

“Alright, down to business. Let’s see the feet. Come on!” Lauren demanded.

“I didn’t expect you to be so excited for this.”

Lauren motioned for her to sit on the couch.

“The polish is over there,” said Kaydee.

“Not yet. They must be thoroughly inspected first. Come here!”

Kaydee laid back and Lauren pulled her feet into her lap. Lauren dramatically pulled off one sock like she was revealing a prize on a gameshow.

“Ooo, you took the lame beige polish off for me. Nice! Wow, your feet are so soft! How does this happen?”

“Not sure. I take care of them, but nothing too special. How did you gain all this confidence, by the way?” Kaydee asked

“I think it was you telling me about your tickly kink fetish thing. You helped me with my thing, and all the, like, talking and stuff. I don’t know.”

“That’s awesome, Lauren.”

“I know. I feel like a new person.” Lauren said, still inspecting Kaydee’s feet and playing with her toes with her fingers. “Ok, let’s do this! I want to do red.”

“Ok, I have red in the box near you there.”

Lauren opened the box.

“Woah, this box is only shades of red! Jeez. You must love red. But I’ve seen you wear other colors.”

“Oh yeah, you have my reds box.”

Lauren looked over to see a whole collection consisting of shoeboxes.

“Woah, that’s a lot of polish!” Lauren laughed. “Ok now to pick a shade… Nice! So candy apple red it is!” Lauren said as she happily pulled out a small bottle.

Lauren began to paint Kaydees nails with Kaydee’s foot resting on Lauren’s thigh.

Lauren began to laugh.

“What’s going on down there, giggles?”

“I may need to head back to kindergarten. I can’t color within the lines!”

“Oh that’s ok,” Kaydee said. “It takes a while to get the hang of it. I can get the polish off my skin after showering, easy.”

“Good, because it’s gonna take me many, many tries to get the hang of this.”

The friends smiled at each other.

“All done!” Lauren shouted. “And they look awful!” she laughed.

“Actually that’s really good for a first go!”

“Really?” Lauren smiled widely as she asked.

“Yeah, definitely.”

“Ok, what next?” asked a smiling Lauren.

“Have you eaten?” asked Kaydee.

“Yeah, I have.”

“Me too, actually.”

“Hmm… Ooo! I know. Hey Lauren.”

“Yes Kaydee,” she smiled.

“I have an idea. Please consider it, because it’s a big favor.”

“What is it?” asked Lauren, a quizzical look on her face.

“I want to massage your feet.”

“Oh, mine?” said Lauren

“I like to massage feet. It makes them feel good. And it makes me feel good, less stressed. And with training the new interrogators, I’ve been a bit stressed.”

“But then you’d have to see them.”

“Not necessarily. I could close my eyes. Or you could keep your socks on.”

“Or… both?” Lauren said, with a hopeful tone.

Kaydee laughed. “Ok, both.”

Lauren leaned over to untie her running sneakers. “I am so nervous. I have butterflies.”

“We don’t have to do it, you know. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.”

“I know,” said Lauren. “They are actually the good butterflies” she said, with a big smile on her face.

“So is it safe to assume that you’ve never had a foot massage before?”

“Yeah. I’ve never had the guts to.”

Lauren pulled her feet from her black sneakers and said, “I can’t believe a week ago I couldn’t take off my shoes in my own apartment, and now I’m doing this.”

Lauren tentatively leaned back and placed her feet near Kaydee’s hands. Kaydee carefully but firmly began massaging the bottom of Kaydee’s right foot.

Lauren’s eyes got big and she said, “Oh. Oh wow. Oh boy, ok. So that is why people like this.”

Kaydee laughed and said, “ You are ridiculously cute right now.”

“It’s just so… I can’t describe it,” Lauren said. “Um Kaydee. I, uh, I think I want you to take off my socks.”

“Are you sure?” Kaydee inquired. “No pressure to. I have no problem doing it through socks.”

“Yeah, I want you to. Oh but keep your eyes closed.”

“Right.” Kaydee, with her eyes closed, began to peel off Lauren’s sock. She began to massage her bare foot.

“Oh man. Holy crap. That is weird. And cool. And wow. Oh my gosh.”

“Are you liking it?” asked Kaydee.

“Oh yeah,” nodded Lauren with a smile.

“The skin on your feet is amazingly smooth, Lauren. And you feet are very soft.”

“You aren’t looking, are you?”

“Nope, not looking.”

“Ok,” said Lauren, relieved. “I can’t believe I’m doing this. I can’t believe how good it feels! I can’t believe I’ve been missing this my whole life!”

Kaydee laughed. “I think this is the most fun massage I’ve ever given.”

Lauren smiled.

“Wow, that 30 minutes was like 10 hours in massage world!” exclaimed Lauren as she slipped her socks back on.

“Oh yeah? Good. Sometimes massages feel like they go too fast.”

“Lauren, you go on and on about my feet being beautiful, and I promise I didn’t look, but, I mean, yours felt beautiful.”

“They felt beautiful?”

“Yeah, I mean your skin is so soft, it feels like you get pedicures. And you have a nice high arch, and long toes.”

“Ugh, my long toes and arches and stuff. No, no they are not pretty. Trust me. I have these veins on the top, and my toes are so long, and… Ahh! Why am I describing them? They are awful, and I hate them.”

“Lauren, what you described is like, what many people think is pretty. Those features are like, online search terms for many people who like feet.”

“Seriously? No, you are being nice.”

“Please Lauren, may I see them?” asked Kaydee.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Lauren peeled off one sock.
“Oh my gosh Lauren, they are beautiful! Like legitimately beautiful! Look at these amazing toes! And the flawless skin!”

“But they, um… they are…. they have the...” Lauren had tears in her eyes.

“Oh no, Lauren, I’m so sorry. It was too soon, I shouldn’t have pushed you.”

“No.” Lauren said smiling while still tearing up. “That’s just the first nice thing someone has said about my feet. My family and friends made jokes, and I… I don’t know, hearing you say nice things about them, it, it just hit me hard. They are, um…happy tears.”
The two friends hugged.

Kaydee and Lauren sat on the couch with their feet dangling and admired their feet together.

“There was one thing that I kinda am disappointed about from the foot massage,” admitted Lauren.

“Oh no, I’m sorry, did I push too hard on your arches?”

“No, the whole thing was great. I, um, just imagined that it would have tickled more,” said Lauren, with a mischievous look in her eye.

“Oh really?” said Kaydee, wiggling her fingers in a claw-like fashion. “Or you hoped it would?”

“Well, It’s just you claim to be this expert tickler and everything. That’s big talk.” Lauren smiled playfully, and nudged Kaydee.

“Oh, I see Lauren. Oh, ok then, you’ve awakened the beast!”

“Hahaha!! Awakened the beast?! Oh, you do talk a big game!” Teased Lauren.

“Alright, give me your foot, tough girl!”

“Oh man! Oh boy, what did I sign up for!” Lauren giggle as she handed over her foot reluctantly.

“Too late to back out now, big talker! Now, I know that you are a super newbie. I’m gonna take it easy on you. What I’m gonna do, is show you what I can do with one finger.”

“Ok,” said Lauren smiling widely, readying herself.

Kaydee slipped off her sock and held up Lauren’s shockingly beautiful foot to inspect.

“Now where shall I begin?”

Kaydee began to run one finger gently along her soles, down to the heel, up near the ball of her foot and back down.

“Hehehehehhahahah! Oh wow that is more fun than I thought it would be! Hehehehee!” Lauren giggled and smiled.

“Now to the ball of your foot and toes…” Kaydee said as she lightly stroked Lauren’s foot.

“Hahahaha!!! AHAHAH!!! Wow that is crazy tickly!!”

“Told ya!” grinned Kaydee, as she stopped tickling, not wanting to overwhelm her. “And now, young lady, I am going to use one finger upon your big toe. You shall see the power I wield.”

Kaydee used one hand to hold Lauren’s big toe in place, and started to firmly tickle it with her fingernail.

“Woooohahahaah!!!! It tiiicccckkkklllleeeesss!!!!!! Hahahahah!!!!” Lauren laughed loudly, without holding back.

“Told ya!”

“Wow, that tickled,” giggled Lauren, pulling her foot back, rubbing the ticklish feeling away.

“Well, you asked for it. And when I say that, it is rarely a situation where someone has actually asked for it!” laughed Kaydee.

“Well who said I’ve given up?”

“Oh trust me, you are gonna want to give up. But if you really want to get the giggles, hand over that beautiful foot of yours for a sec.”

“Here you go,” Lauren said extending her foot and smiling.

Kaydee put her foot under her arm into a headlock-like hold, and then turned sideways, with her back turned to Lauren.

“You see, tough girl, when you can’t see what or when it’s coming, it tickles more,” said Kaydee, with a big smile on her face.

Lauren began to giggle.

“Oh, listen to this! I haven’t touched you yet, and I’m already getting the giggles!”

Kaydee began to trace her nails along Lauren’s soft feet.

“AHAHAhaaaahahHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! AAAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Wow that is so tickAAAAHHHAHAHAA!! I didn’t know that my toes were ticklish! HHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!”

“Told ya!” smiled Kaydee, letting Lauren’s foot go.

“Ok, Kaydee, so I have to know. Give me everything you’ve got!!”

“Ha ha! Wow, I never expected you’d have this much fun! Ok, so there’s no way I’ll give you all I’ve got. It would be too much. I’ll do enough to make you laugh hard.”

“I can’t believe we’re doing this!” Lauren said with a big smile. “Ok, I had a friend in college who was really ticklish. Sometimes a couple of our girlfriends that had these long nails would tickle her until she couldn’t breathe. She’d be laughing super hard, but no sound came out. I kinda wished that they’d do that to me. I never told them, because I was a little shy back then, and I was worried they’d go for my ugly...”

Kaydee cleared her throat.

“Ok, my beautiful feet.”

“You want me to tickle you breathless?”

“Yes!” said Lauren, with a flash of mischief in her eye.

“Ok, you are definitely the most fun friend ever!” Kaydee said, smiling. “Now the trick with this will be to put you in a position where, if you move around too much, you won’t hurt yourself.”

“Ok,” said Lauren giggling.

“Now, lay face down on the couch, and put your the soles of your feet face up on the arm of the couch. I’m gonna sit on your knees, so you can’t squirm and get hurt. And I’m going to teach you more about toe tickling. But this time, I’ll let my fingers do the teaching.”

“Ok I’m ready!” said Lauren, already giggling.

“You know I really really didn’t expect this from you, Lauren! Ok, well, here it goes! Now if you want me to stop, say ‘Red,’ and if you can’t talk, pound your fists on the couch. Here goes nothing!”

With that, Kaydee began to stroke the stems of Lauren’s long toes with her nails.

“Bahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!” Lauren exploded with laughter. “It tickles!!!!!! Hahahahaha!”

“I tried to tell you!” laughed Kaydee.

“HahahahAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!”

Lauren was taking big breaths between bouts of loud laughter.

“Ok, here’s what you wanted!” Kaydee made a claw with each hand and began to claw scratch Lauren’s soles.

“AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!”

Lauren arched her back and screamed laughter.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHHAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhh…. Ahahahhhhhhh...”

Kaydee’s laughter began to be totally breathless. Her face was laughing and smiling in a big beautiful smile, and no noise escaped her mouth.

Kaydee looked back at Lauren and laughed. “Wow, you’re a tough cookie!”

Lauren continued laughing silently. Her toes spread apart, almost inviting tickling fingers to play there. Kaydee tickled her toes a touch more aggressively.

Lauren took a huge breath and exploded into loud laughter for just a moment before going into silent laughter.

“AAAHAHAHAAAAhhhhhhhhh…” Lauren’s face was turning red. She squeaked out “It tickles!”

Kaydee reached her hand back and began to tickle one of Lauren’s sides that had become bare where her shirt had ridden up. Lauren squirmed sideways on the couch, still laughing breathlessly, using one hand to try to grab Kaydee’s wrist. At every swipe Lauren made to stop her, Kaydee masterfully pulled her hand away for just a moment, and began to tickle Lauren’s now upfacing stomach again. Kaydee turned around, keeping her weight on Lauren and tickled Lauren’s stomach and ribs with both hands. Immediately, Lauren pounded her fist on the couch.
Kaydee stopped tickling, and stood up, arms victoriously in the air.

Kaydee’s voice returned, and she continued laughing for a full minute.

“Did we go overboard, Lauren?” asked Kaydee looking concerned.

Still laughing, Lauren replied “That was awesome!”

Ah nice! Maybe next time to describe what her soles looks liked facing up pinned underneath Kaydee! That would have gotten us foot fans really into it!:) but cant wait to read more

Part 7 is coming up. Been really trying to figure out where we want to go with this series. Maybe an overarching plot, or more creativity with the tickling... More Kaydee and Lauren, less Kaydee and Lauren... Not sure if maybe it's run it's course.

We definitely don't want to stop writing tickling fiction. Just not sure if this particular series is one that needs to have tons of installments with an overarching plot. I (Jupiter) am a totally newbie to writing fiction, so I'm not sure I've developed the skills yet for making a plot like that work. But if this doesn't have one, one day I'd like to write a series that has a cool plot like that.

Jupiter

Kaydee and Lauren as I have mentioned in the past is a nice spin. It breaks up the more hardcore torture. Their foot play and playful tickling should be mutual. I am told that just letting things flow, and not forcing them out is best. Don't rush just write. You'll know if the series should stop or continue from there. Looking forward to the next installment.

Part 7 is coming up. Been really trying to figure out where we want to go with this series. Maybe an overarching plot, or more creativity with the tickling... More Kaydee and Lauren, less Kaydee and Lauren... Not sure if maybe it's run it's course.

We definitely don't want to stop writing tickling fiction. Just not sure if this particular series is one that needs to have tons of installments with an overarching plot. I (Jupiter) am a totally newbie to writing fiction, so I'm not sure I've developed the skills yet for making a plot like that work. But if this doesn't have one, one day I'd like to write a series that has a cool plot like that.

Jupiter

I certainly hope you continue this series. It is very well written and the characters are developing nicely. I think this series can go on for a while because it has a basic set up. Police work is never ending so you have plenty of opportunities to continue it. I invite you to read my works as my stories have a lot of character development and my "Ticklish Nerd" series went 21 episodes. It can give you an idea on how to continue. If I had more time I would continue the series.

Please continue and I am really looking forward to the next part.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back