• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle on a ship

MarcTheTickler

Since i was young i used to travel a lot, and i used to go with ship cause im from Mallorca, and shipping is cheaper that going with plane, but it takes more hours. On the ship there are different types of rooms, there are some rooms with films, others to eat, there is a bar, etc
There are some rooms that are like away from the others and are made for sleep, read, in general for being quiet, i used to go there cause i found it more relaxing, that rooms are usually without people, i dont know why cause is so good.

One of the times i travelled with ship i went on that room, i entered one of them that there was 1 girl in the left bottom side of the room, and on right side top of the room there was a man sleeping with headsets. I wantes to sit somewhere i could charge my phone, but there was only to sits with chargers, in front of the girl another 2 in the right, so i went in the sit front of that girl, i left my things and went to the toilet for a second.

The sits on that room where like the ones in the photo but with black leather, the thing where you put your back has like a hole and when you put your sit back to relax that hole gets covered. The thing is that when i camed back into my sit that girl had her bare feet on it, i was a shy guy, so i didnt want to interrumpt her from reading and i tried to wait her to left the feet from there, i spend like 20min waiting there and i suddenly turned the head and watched her like laughing of me, cause she knew i was shy and i didnt want to tell her to take her feet off.
When i saw that i though: theres anyone watching, i like tickling and this girl made me spent 20min like this in purpose, lets give her what she deserves.
I used the cair button to turn the sit back like i was going to lay down, i think she didnt know that the sits when you turn them like that you where closing the hole, when i did that, i saw her feet was trying to get away but i turned it so much that she couldnt barely move. I have to say she had beautiful feet and toes, so i couldnt let this oportunity escape.

I smiled a bit and there she understood i just did that to revenge or get his feet off my sit, and she told me: "haha you got me, you did that revenge well", but she didnt know what was coming aftee this

I told her: "so you did it on purpose?", she laughed and said: "of course, haha sorry, but well thats a nice revenge, now get me out", i laughed and said: no, and smiled.
"oh, i understand, you want me to be the same time i got you there without being able to really sit right? then i can have my feet 20min more there?" she said, and smiled like an innocent girl.
I laughed and said: "im not sure thats everything im going to do", suddenly his face changed to smile to a kinda scared and worried and said: wait dont do anything, what are you going to do.
And yes, there i tickled her for 20 minutes, she was all time laughing and praying me to stop, it was so funny cause she though i was going to be a shy guy that leave her feet out or just makes she stay with the feet there. After letting her out she give me her number and smiled me, she said i was a good guy and tickled her without mercy, and it was a nice revenge.

I think this has been one of the best days of my life and for sure. So if you dont like getting tickled, never get your feet like that, if you are ticklee, use that and enjoy :D

^.^

Attachments

• Comfortable-Design-Boat-Seats-.jpg
    Comfortable-Design-Boat-Seats-.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 250
Welcome to the TMF, Marc, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back