• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room- Breaking Ginary Pt 1 "Spread those Toes"

The Tickle Room

Verified
ginary start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Notes:
1) Many people have been asking and yes. I have clips of Perla I will release. But no. She is never shooting again. Me and her discussed it but its not happening sorry guys but its time for her to focus on her life and career. She really wants the community to stay away from her so PLEASE follow this. She needs to take a new chapter in her life and should things get ugly I will remove all her content off The Tickle Room. Thanks for all the immense support on that end everyone seriously.
2)The Tickle Room Party is still postponed. So please give me time to fix that entire situation.
3)I will be shooting with an old Tickle Abuse model "Sydney" soon. Probably Early November. She is OPEN FOR CUSTOMS AND SESSIONS NOW. Seriously. So get them in :D
4)The Custom List HAS changed. PLEASE read it before contacting me.
5)For those who DO NOT KNOW Kelli Lynn Sage took a really bad injury recently and could use some support! So message her if you can. I have already Donated and so have SO MANY OTHERS. If you can prove a donation I will send you a free clip link and give you 10% off your next custom <3 show her some love!

Thanks guys ^_^ more content coming soon!

So Tickle Room Fans!!!! We have ANOTHER amazing fetish model. So as many of you know I do not shoot with Pro fetish models often. Its not generally my thing but there are exceptions. As you all saw recently with Tracy I do however try and push the boundary on them. So one of the models I have always wanted to truly test IS Ginary. Ginary is just HYPER ticklish but it always seems people take it a tad easy on her. So I decided to crack my knuckles and bring my A game to this ticklee VET. So Ginary is a 36 year old Fetish world Veteran and I would say a close legend in certain fetishes. She is VERY popular with GORGEOUS size 8 feet. So to help her out I met her at her hotel as you can see. She also explained during her interview that the most intense tickle she has ever been through was with James Darke. So now it was time to REALLY turn it up.

So I strap Ginary in our classic Foot Tickle Chair and prepare her for over 20 MINUTES of foot and sock tickling. I give a REALLY nice dose of sock tickling here as I realize that Ginarys feet are REALLY sensitive but her LEFT foot is HYPER Ticklish. I do not toe tie her just yet as I slowly remove her socks letting her kick and BEG ME to stop. Ginary has SUPER long toes and SEXY nail polish. She has not been tickled by another producer in a while but she hangs on as I tie those SEXY toes together. Once Toe Tied I TURN UP THE HEAT and REALLY tickle her feet. She is SCREAMING and laughing as I torment her soles. This goes from brushes, dental flosser, lickling, and more but I also get a fun game of "This little piggy" in there. But I have decided to break my videos up more to make them a bit more affordable but you all know I give LOADS of content for a good amount off. But this should help more. This has a LOT of good behind the scenes and you will really get to know Ginary better after seeing this video :D
Image65.jpgImage66.jpgImage157.jpgImage156.jpgImage160.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wb8yctl7ogssmr2/Ginary pt 1 sample resize.mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 15 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Ginary Part 1"! If you do you get the WHOLE PHOTO SET

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Sydney
-Xioa
-Meg
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

TRAVEL MODEL CUSTOMS
-Tracy Jordan (Open to customs and sessions, One of my favorite fetish models!)
-Ginary (Open to Sessions and Customs)
-Abigail (Very fun and open to sessions)
-Asia Perez (Pro Fetish model, Completely open)
-Mayra (Open to Vanilla customs and sessions)
-Dipo (Open to foot worship sessions and all customs)
-Marylou (Open to Vanilla sessions and certain customs)
-Brittany the Skater (Open to customs only)
-Zero (open to anything within reason customs and sessions)
-Iris (Open to all for the right price)
-Celeste (Open to customs and sessions and VERY bubbly)
-Charlene (Open to anything topless, Sessions and customs)
-Destiny (Open to All)
-Jane (Open to sessions and Customs)
-Paris (Customs ONLY)
-Siren (Open to ALL sessions and customs)
-Esmeralda (Open to vanilla sessions and customs)
-Gaia (Open to customs)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

ginary end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

niiiiiiice! very sexy sock tickling and she's cute to boot! i see her on c4s all the time and always wondered how she was in a sock tickling vid.

the legend ginary is nice to see her in anthor tickle video company those feet sure are tasty as lick them are they love begging is sweet to me .

i was shocked when during the interview she says she's 36! i thought she was only in her late 20s! very nice laugh and sexy speaking voice to go with the sexy body and sexy socks as well!

i was shocked when during the interview she says she's 36! i thought she was only in her late 20s! very nice laugh and sexy speaking voice to go with the sexy body and sexy socks as well!

Wow thank you I know this Post is older ( as I’m over 40 now ) but I’m flattered .

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back