• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passion's Juliet Mills

bandt001

TMF Master
Not sure if this has already been posted, but for fans of older ladies and soap operas...

From: http://members.aol.com/arminestra/tabitha/transcripts/jmillschat.htm

korul88 asks: Juliet, what makes you laugh and do you have any really ticklish spots?
Juliet: Yes, I'm very ticklish. A good joke makes me laugh. I have a good sense of humor. A lot of things make me laugh. I don't like being tickled. I think it is torture.

It hasnt been posted, but I did see it a while back. It's on AOL's ticklish celebrities link, in which they have a list of ticklish celebrities who have supposedly been asked "the question" in various chats, and the answer. I know that in some links, I've even seen that Scoob himself has asked some celebrities. Good post, though.

Mitch

AOL has a list?? is it linkable or can you copy and paste it here?

Maybe you've already heard about the list Scoob. At keyword Celebrity tickling on AOL you reach a page where it says Celebrity Ticklling Information, and it says three links. On of them has the info that you asked several people in a chat, but there is also another part where they have a bunch of celebrities and tickling info on them, about 20 or 30 females. I'm not sure if this is information that you already have, or new things. Part of it is listed under something like Ironic Tickler's celeb info, and another under something like To You 444 info or something like that. This is the best I can do. If you cant find it, perhaps try asking a chat room member who has AOL to surf to keyword: "Celebrity tickling", and pop open the link to Celebrity tickling information on there, and they can futher assist you better than I. I have had this computer a year, and Iam more into doing keywords as opposed to links. I'm a simpleton when it comes to computers! HA! Anyhow, I do hope my info was at least somewhat helpful to you.

Mitch

Okay, well, I just went to the link and copied it as best I could. The main link is http// www.ticklingforum.com/toyou444/celebritymain/HTML. That's the one with the two dozen or so female celebs and tickle info on them. Another link is in the Ironic Tickler's celeb info. I dont know the link address to that, but since you are better with computer links than Iam, you can probably pull this up with the info I gave you.

Mitch
P'S In the Ironic Tickler link, there is a different list of celebs than the ones in the To You 444 list.

You're welcome, Scoob. I'm glad that you found my information helpful.

Mitch

You're welcome. I dont know that the ebrity main is part of the thing I found, but the other thing you wrote was. I'm glad you found my info helpful, and it's also good to know our little site is recognized by AOL. Up until now, I thought we were just a terms of service violaton to that hellish company! HA!

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back