• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vancouver Island

knrbd

TMF Expert
Anyone from the Islsnd wanting to chat and go from there?

Super cool to know there’s other islanders here especially female ones:)

Lol ya I think there is a lot more than we know about;)

Hello hello, just moved to the island. I hope to meet some great people here!

Hey everyone...idk if this thread is very active but I am new here...from vancouver island...looking to make some friends i might be able to explore with a little! I am pretty new to this fetish/kink whatever you'd like to call it, but i'd be interested in making friends!

Most Vancouver threads aren't that active, but sometimes are. I am not situated on the Island, but rather on the mainland, but always up for connecting with others :)

Hey sorry I didn’t see your post until now.
I’d love to chat if you’d be interested?

*raises hand* I too am on the Island, down in Victoria, BC - open to chat do feel free to P.M.

Hey everyone...idk if this thread is very active but I am new here...from vancouver island...looking to make some friends i might be able to explore with a little! I am pretty new to this fetish/kink whatever you'd like to call it, but i'd be interested in making friends!

Hi!

Not from the island but not far!

I'm from vancouver area looking to meet others into tickling (23 M) Interested in meeting boys and girls! PM me if you'd like to chat

I'm from Seattle area but not that big of a trip up there for some all-out m-m tickle FUN and laughs. Together with knrbd, Ticklecrazy4u, and mustang21man, we could have a really sweeet buddy-buddy romp of a mini Ticklfest up there someday! Hmu ticklebudz!!

Hi im Jimmy 21 year old male from Victoria British Columbia I'm looking for a Female Ler/Lee I've always been interested in feet tickling and would love to meet some fellow tickling enthusiasts from the island im mostly interested in tickling female but also am always interested in being the Lee too hope everyone is having a great day cheers

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back