• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Texas Foot Parties #3 2/24

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

The newest tilt for TFP will be on a Saturday instead of Friday. I think it will be a good move since Friday's are tougher for out of town folks especially. Furthermore it will start at 7pm which should allow for more play time. At the last event I had $500 budget (I get that most folks don't have that level of "play funds) in any event I had to do double sessions and then tipped the remainder to spend it all.

The roster is forming and can be seen here: www.texasfootparties.com.

Some of you probably think this I have a stake in these events. The truth is that I do as a customer. I have become friends with the organizer and some of the models that I session with, and have become private session customers with subsequently.

I selfishly want these events to continue so I can continue to indulge and meet new fun ladies to session with. I also want to meet some of you. I believe a fellow TMFer showed up at the last event.

The early bird registration comes out to $40 before Feb 1st, $50 before the event, and $65 if paying at the door. Sessions are $20/ten minutes. I suggest doing 10 minutes with your top pick ladies first, then come back around assuming budget allows.

If one has been to a strip club, the price/value is better at TFP. Anyhow, hope to see some ticklers there. As of now, I am known as the "tickle man" by the ladies who attended the first two events.

P.S. The ladies love receiving foot massages.

Thanks,

K

Btw dude no matter what you think they aint your friends. Your dollars are their friends.

I live nowhere near Texas and wouldn't be able to go but for the people who are planning to attend do you know what maybe means? On some of the models profiles when it asks if they're ticklish it ways yes, but then when it asks if they're open to tickling it says "maybe". Does that mean if they're in the mood? Does it depend on who it is? Just seems like a strange response to me.

Last edited:
Hello,

I understand some of your skepticism, as far as the models physical appearances, those opinions are yours to have. I provided the link so you can draw your own conclusions on what passes your filters. I realize these women are looking to make money, doesn't mean I can't hope they continue coming to these events and tell their friends.

As for ticklish reactions and the like, I can say that I believe many of them are (having done it myself). If you read my recounts elsewhere, I explain those sessions as I experienced them. If you all find other outlets, that is fine.

Appreciate the feedback, and hope those who are interested give it a shot.

Thanks,

K

Just remember they aint your friends. They are Benjamins friend.

I'll be attending providing the people from Dallas who are attending I can carpool with

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back