• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joanna Jedrzejczyk F/F

Bmoremd

TMF Poster
(For those who aren't familiar, Joanna is a famous fighter in UFC. Her instagram is just her first and last name, you can find some great photos of her on there. One of the more recent photos she posted on Dec. 8 gives an idea of the outfit I gave her for the story, with a few of my own alterations) Hope you enjoy.

Coming off the shocking loss in her title defense vs Rose Namajunas, the former champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk was taking a few months to to wind down and relieve some stress before announcing her next fight. It was winter time in Poland. Today happened to be a particularly cold and rainy day. Her plan was to hit a photo shoot in the evening, then get a few rounds of sparring in that night with fellow Polish Straw weight, Karolina Kowalkiewicz. Her morning consisted of laying about on her couch flipping through social media on her tablet. She wore a comfy sweatshirt and some jogger sweatpants with a pair of moccasin slippers on her feet. She wished she could have just relaxed all day but if she were to get her title back, she needed to get some training in.

Joanna needed to dress somewhat formal for the photo shoot. After her shower, she meandered around her gigantic walk in closet in just her towel, browsing her extensive selection. She decided a navy dress with sleeves down to her forearms would do the trick. Her accessories included a pair of navy sheer tights, a gold watch and gold earrings. Joanna put it all on and stared at herself in her full length mirror, it was a really cute outfit. She ran downstairs in her stocking covered feet to find a pair of shoes. Brown ankle boots ended up being the winner. She also threw on a gray pea coat and some ear muffs and left for the photo shoot.

Joanna met the photographer at her training gym. The theme was for her to be dressed up nice, but do some fighting poses in the octagon. The photo shoot was a breeze, but afterwards, Joanna realized she forgot to bring a clothes to change in to. She called up Karolina

"Hey girl, any chance you could bring a change of clothes for me? I forgot to bring some clothes to train in?"

"Haha no problem Joanna, I'll be there in 30!"

She was relieved she was able to catch her friend before she left her house. Joanna sent the photographer on their way and sat around in the gym by herself looking at her phone.

After about 20 minutes Joanna decided to hop in to the cage and do a little shadow boxing before her training partner arrived. She stepped into the octagon and heard the cage click behind her.

"Shit" she said running over to the door. The cage had locked behind her. Joanna's phone started to ring

"oh no what if that's Karolina" Joanna thought.

She needed to get out of the cage and reach her phone. She considered climbing over the top, but this cage was high, and her high-heeled ankle boots weren't meant for climbing. There was a small section of the octagon where the bottom of the cage met the floor, it seemed to be slightly detached and worn down.

"Maybe I can slip under there" she muttered to herself.

Joanna assessed the damaged cage. It was a slim opening, but she was pretty damn skinny herself.

She lifted the cage and slid her feet and legs under until she got to her thighs. She wasn't going to make it all the way through.

"Shit"

With her legs still underneath the cage, Joanna reached above her head to grab the cage and pull herself back out. She'd just have to climb over.

As she pulled on the cage, the structural pillars to her right and left started to sag in slightly, pressing the cage hard against her legs.

"ow what the fuck"

She attempted to pull her legs out but her feet were stuck on the other side.

"damnit" she said

Joanna laid flat on her back, pissed, but also laughing at her stupid predicament.

"Hopefully Karolina will be here soon" she thought

A few minutes later Karolina popped through the door. She was wearing a gray hoody with some solid black workout tights that went down to her ankles. She slipped her running shoes and socks off as she walked through the gym.

"Hey girl! What's going on? What the heck are you doing?"

"I got locked in here and the damn cage caved in on my legs"

"Oh my God hahaha that's great, let me help.

Karolina grabbed the keys and unlocked the cage. She ran over to Joanna to help pull her out.

"Alright i'm just going to wrap my arms around you and pull"

She attempted to do so, but it didn't work, Joanna's feet were still stuck on the other side.

"Let me try from outside the cage. Why are you so dressed up by the way?" Karolina asked

"I had a photo shoot a little while ago"

Karolina walked around the octagon and saw Joanna's little boots sticking out from under the cage.

"Maybe if we take off the boots, you'll be able to slide your feet under"

Karolina removed Joanna's right boot first, revealing Joanna's long, high-arched foot, still clad in her sheer navy tights.

"cute tights"

She then slid the left boot off, both stocking covered feet hung outward. Joanna tried to pull her feet under, she still couldn't fit them through.

"It's still not working" Joanna said, now with a little panic in her voice. She was sitting up, but leaning back on her hands to hold herself up and try and get some leverage.

"We may need to call for help, or find some kind of tool to cut the cage" Karolina replied. "Let me try one more thing."

Karolina dropped to her knees, she was eye level with Joanna's feet, which looked flawless in the nylons. She could make out that Joanna's toenails were painted pink through the sheer fabric. Karolina grabbed Joanna's right foot, angled it parallel to the floor of the cage, and tried to push her foot back through. When doing so, Karolina accidentally grazed the bottom of Joanna's arch.

This caught Joanna off guard, causing her to let out a quick girly yelp and twitch her foot.

"What was that?" Karolina asked

"Nothing, why don't you come back inside the cage and we can figure this out" Joanna replied

"Let me just try one more time" Karolina grabbed Joanna's left foot and tried angling it back under the cage, but this time she purposely ran her fingernail very lightly along the bottom of Joanna's arch. She felt Joanna's foot twitching under her grip and out of her corner of her eye saw Joanna's head twist back and forth. Karolina continued pretending to push the foot through, barely tracing her fingernail along the bottom. She'd found Joanna's weakness, and was ready to use it against her.

Joanna was struggling. "what the fuck is she doing? She can't find out i'm ticklish. Hold it in just a few more seconds." she thought. She bit down hard on her bottom lip to try and conceal the laughter. Just as she felt herself about to break, Karolina stopped the torment.

"Let's try pulling you from the inside one more time." Karolina said as she walked around the outside of the octagon

Karolina entered the cage. She stood behind Joanna and gave an effortless pull. She had no intention on freeing Joanna just yet.

"I can work on some submissions with you stuck like this can't I? She wrapped her legs around Joanna's waist like she was almost sitting Indian style.

"Let's see if I can make you tap from here" Karolina took two fingers from each hand and dug them into Joanna's sides.

Joanna's body reacted like she was being electrocuted. She had no chance of holding in her laughter.

"hahahahahahahaha anooooohahaha staaahahahahapppp." Joanna laughed and begged. She tried to use her hands to fight Karolina off, but she had to leverage.

"Such a ticklish champ, what's your most ticklish spot?" Karolina teased. She wrapped her arms around Joanna's body and fell backwards with Joanna on top of her.

"tap Joanna, tap!" She reached down and dug her fingers into Joanna's hip bones sending the girl in to hysterics.

"hahahahahahahahahaha please stophhahahahahahaha, I give up i give up." Joanna's body was twisting and turning like mad but Karolina's grip was too strong.

Joanna started tapping the mat frantically.

"You give up huh?" Karolina loosened her grip and unlocked her legs from around Joanna's body. Joanna quickly wrapped her right arm around Karolina's right ankle and used her left hand to scribble along the bottom of her bare foot.

"Hahahahahahahahaha" Karolina laughed and squealed. She used her left foot to push on Joanna's back and free herself from the grip.

"Bad idea" Karolina said sternly. She left the cage and started walking around the octagon towards Joanna's feet.

"I'm sorry, we're even now. Just please help me out of here." Joanna pleaded.

"What's the matter Jo? You a little ticklish on your feet"

"No I'm not, leave my feet alone seriously"

"You know, I haven't forgotten about you beating me last November on that Pay-Pay-View, I've been wondering when I could get my revenge" Karolina teased

"Im not fucking kidding help me get out out here" Joanna was worried. Her feet were extremely ticklish, and extremely vulnerable in this position. She'd never been tickled on her feet for more than a couple seconds. Usually if anyone tried tickling her, she could just overpower them or kick them off. She tried a pedicure once and almost gave the nail tech a black eye when she scrubbed the bottoms of Joanna's feet.

Karolina pulled a short stool over and placed it next to Joanna's feet. She rested both feet on top of her right thigh and started to tease Joanna.

"Are you scared Joanna? Are your feet your most ticklish spot?

She traced one finger along the bottom of both Joanna's stockinged feet.

Joanna started giggling uncontrollably. Heheheheheheehehe stoopphahahapppp ittthahehehehehee. Her feet we jerking back and forth to no avail. she couldn't get them free.

This was incredibly embarrassing for Joanna. She was literally one of the toughest women on planet earth, but squirmed and laughed like a little girl whenever her feet were touched.

"Haha Wow, and that's only one finger. You're extremely ticklish on your feet aren't you?

Karolina grabbed Joanna's left ankle with her right hand. She used four fingers on her left hand and and scratched them along Joanna's arch and the base of her toes. Joanna erupted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STTAHAHAHAHAPPPP iitthahahahahahahaahahahahahaaha.

Karolina looked inside the caged. Joanna was laying back on the floor, her body was flailing around like a fish out of water. She had complete control over her victim, and it kind of turned her on.

She then moved the stool to the other side of Joanna's feet. She grabbed Joanna's right ankle.

She used the nails of her pointer finger and thumb on her right hand to lightly grab the tip of Joanna's big toe

"this little piggy went to the market"

Joanna wanted to yell, but she didn't dare open her mouth. She squeezed her lips tightly together.

Karolina grabbed Joanna's next toe, her thumb pressed against the toenail and she placed her pointer finger underneath the toe. She scratched the bottom of the second toe as she shook it.

"This little piggy stayed home"

Joanna was sitting up squirming and let out a small squeal from her concealed lips. There was really no point to her trying to hide her ticklishness at this point, but she tried her best anyways.

Karolina grabbed the middle toe the same way. She shook the toe and ran her fingernail along the bottom.

"This little piggy had roast beef"

She gave a few extra tickles to the bottom of this toe causing Joanna to fall backwards and let out an even bigger squeal.

"You're trying so hard to hold it in aren't you?"

"This little piggy had none"

Karolina barely grabbed the final nylon covered pinky toe. She used the tip of her fingernails to hold the toe and move it slowly back and forth

"And this little piggy.......

The anticipating was killing Joanna. Her pinky toe barely being held was driving her insane. She couldn't contain herself any longer, the giggles started to slowly leak out.

"hehehehhehehe" Joanna used her hand to cover her mouth but it didnt help. "hehehehehe"

"You're already giggling champ? I haven't even started tickling yet. Okay fine. This wittle piggy went wee wee wee wee"

Karolina scribbled her fingernails all along the bottom of Joanna's right foot. Joanna went berserk. Karolina could feel Joanna trying desperately to pull her feet back through the cage, there was no where for them to go.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA" Joanna was screaming laughing.

"I didn't realize such a bad ass former undefeated champ, with 5 title defenses and one of the biggest mean streaks ever for a female fighter could have such a glaring weakness. If I only knew." She teased. Joanna was still twisting on the floor, laughing nonstop. She grabbed her stomach and tried to catch her breath as her laughter turned into silent laughter.

Karolina changed positions. She stood up facing her victim. She put her leg in between Joanna's feet to keep apart. She grabbed a foot with each of her hands. Her thumbs were on the tops of the feet to keep them still with four fingers on the bottom of each. She used all eight fingers to start scratching wildly.

Joanna had tears running her bright red face. "pleeehehehehesssee sttooooahahahahahaappp hahahahahahahahahahaha" She'd lost all control. Her body was bucking up on down.

Karolina just stood there with her face up against the cage watching Joanna scream, cry and laugh from the torture. Her body still flailing and hands pounding the mat.

"I need you to answer me this time Joanna. What's your most ticklish spot?

"Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaa myyy feeeheheheheheheeheeeeetttttttt ahahahahahaha"

Joanna felt a warm moisture fill her underwear and tights. She'd been tickled so badly she lost control and wet herself.

The tickling felt like it went on for an eternity, really it had only been a couple minutes.

"STOP STOP I peed!!' Joanna yelled.

Karolina let up and watched Joanna lay back and catch her breath. She felt bad, she didn't mean to torture her that badly. It started off as good fun but she definitely took it to the extreme.

Karolina found a back closet with some tools. She came back with some wire cutters.

"You promise if I let you free, you aren't going to retalite?"

"I promise, just please let me out"

Karolina helped Joanna and gave her a change of clothes. She waited to Joanna to clean up and get dressed.

"I'll get you back soon enough, I know your weakness now too" Joanna said smirking at Karolina.

Awesome story! Creative premise and I love the nylon foot tickling descriptions. Revenge perhaps?

Nice! You should do one where they both gang up on Rousey’s bare feet!

Solid story. I’d been feeling like the story section had been going downhill lately but I definitely enjoyed this one. Joanna is such a cutie!

Appreciate the feedback. I reread and see some ways I could improve it. I got an idea for my next story though I think will deliver

Bout time we got a Joanna story. I find her so incredibly cute and her fee fit her perfectly. I'd reckon she'd need a cheer up tickle after that loss.

Hope you do more stories on her and other MMA ladies soon!

Wasn’t planning on a rousey story but I’ll put it in the list. If there’s any other specific MMA irks let me know. I had some other celebrities in mind for the next story though.

Great story, I love it!!!&#55357;&#56389;&#55357;&#56419;&#55357;&#56419;&#55357;&#56840;&#55357;&#56840;

Karolina Kowalkiewicz, Anna Lewandowska, Ronda Rousey, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Paige, Sasha Banks, Renee Young, Sonya Deville, Zelina Vega, Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson), Carol Danvers (Brie Larson), Walkiria (Tessa Thompson), Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen), Michelle Jones (Zendaya).

All in nylons! <3

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back