• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do models ever offer play off camera?

Believe it or not, but I had a date set up with Taylor Raz, while she was traveling to Chicago. She agreed to do a double tickle of my wife and I. We had multiple conversations and seemed to be on the same page. I was prepared to pay a pretty penny to make this fantasy come true. It was seriously too good to be true....seriously. For some reason, as the date got closer, she never returned our emails and went radio silent on us. It never happened. I was bummed.

Believe it or not, but I had a date set up with Taylor Raz, while she was traveling to Chicago. She agreed to do a double tickle of my wife and I. We had multiple conversations and seemed to be on the same page. I was prepared to pay a pretty penny to make this fantasy come true. It was seriously too good to be true....seriously. For some reason, as the date got closer, she never returned our emails and went radio silent on us. It never happened. I was bummed.

I've never tried to schedule a session with her but I talked to someone else that said she did something similar to them. 2 or 3 emails back and forth and everything seemed cool. Then when the guy tried to set a date she just stopped responding.

I'm so sorry! Things got REALLY difficult for me this summer and I was having huge family problems including a death. I got in way over my head with a van conversion and too many job commitments working multiple festivals around the country. We had talked about meeting when I was in Chicago and I was only there for 2 days but then I would have had to travel 4 hours to your location and it was impossible to arrange. yes, these are all excuses and doesn't make it right. I admit I should have been in touch, but I stopped all internet communications for my sanity so that I could get my life back together. I even made a post on twitter during that time about how life had lost it's "sparkle" and I could use some extra prayer. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm feeling much better now. Back to the light. I wallowed through the darkness and it was rough!!! I am in India now working on a movie set as the dialogue coach. I will return to the USA the end of March and I have tentative plans to spend some time in Chicago this spring! whoo hoo! And I may move to LA in the fall and if I do I'm thinking about having sessions! Life is vibrant and exciting. Love you all!

I've never tried to schedule a session with her but I talked to someone else that said she did something similar to them. 2 or 3 emails back and forth and everything seemed cool. Then when the guy tried to set a date she just stopped responding.

I have a problem with over committing. Last year was my year of "yes" and I thought I could do it all! Unfortunately I realized I am not capable after all and I need to choose my projects and only commit to those things 100%. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience or pre-mature excitement I may have caused to my fans. xo

I don’t get to play often but I would make time if any of these well- known models ever worked off the camera.
I would sell my right arm if someone like Sasha Fox or Taylor Raz, to name a few, would tickle me.
Just curious

no need to sell your right arm. I would need that to tie you down properly. xo

Some of them do Pro sessions. I’m pretty sure Taylor Raz is 100 percent retired.

100%-ish ... sometimes I really miss this scene so for about a month last year I offered tickle sessions while I was visiting Florida and staying at Tickle Abuse's studio. Perhaps this fall I will be residing in LA and potentially offering very select sessions. Depends on my cravings. x

I have a problem with over committing. Last year was my year of "yes" and I thought I could do it all! Unfortunately I realized I am not capable after all and I need to choose my projects and only commit to those things 100%. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience or pre-mature excitement I may have caused to my fans. xo

At least you admit that sometimes you have issues with over committing and you don't put any of the blame on the people that you had scheduled sessions with. I respect that.

So how come the guy named Chicago David didn't know that Taylor Raz was coming here?! I guess my cyber-sleuthing/stalking skills need work.

We all make mistakes, Tay. And I really understand where you're coming from. I also live in a foreign country and found my place there, so I think I can relate to how you feel.

Let me say this to you: you've brought us endless hours of joy. I mean it. Your videos still rank among my favorites, and after I am back home tonight I will certainly give them another watch. You are cute, classy, fun, and you have a very unique style, whether you are the 'lee or the 'ler. Being happy now is the very least we can wish upon you right now. Whether or not you'll continue making vids, us fans will be thinking about you, always!

Much love :Kiss2:

True Professional

All is well in my world again. I commend you (Taylor) for reaching out to us individually. It shows a great deal of character and professionalism.
I fully understand the pitfalls of our hectic lifestyles....so all is forgiven. Thank you again and we hope to meet you soon!

I'm so sorry! Things got REALLY difficult for me this summer and I was having huge family problems including a death. I got in way over my head with a van conversion and too many job commitments working multiple festivals around the country. We had talked about meeting when I was in Chicago and I was only there for 2 days but then I would have had to travel 4 hours to your location and it was impossible to arrange. yes, these are all excuses and doesn't make it right. I admit I should have been in touch, but I stopped all internet communications for my sanity so that I could get my life back together. I even made a post on twitter during that time about how life had lost it's "sparkle" and I could use some extra prayer. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm feeling much better now. Back to the light. I wallowed through the darkness and it was rough!!! I am in India now working on a movie set as the dialogue coach. I will return to the USA the end of March and I have tentative plans to spend some time in Chicago this spring! whoo hoo! And I may move to LA in the fall and if I do I'm thinking about having sessions! Life is vibrant and exciting. Love you all!

I've done private sessions w/Bella Ink. And yes, she really IS as ticklish in real life as she is in her videos

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back