• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Quebec's ticklish females!

ticklish Brad

TMF Poster
Hello!

Here are some ticklish females well known in Quebec. Most of them have admitted their ticklishness in a magazine call " 7 Jours".Years ago, in this weekly book, there were an interview with celebrities and one question was what torture would make you tell yout biggest secret or something like that!!

So here we go and if they answer to this question by talking about tickling, it must be beacuse they are really ticklish to qualify it as a real torture!

SO;

Lysa Marois, a cute lady, said that tickling can kill her!

Louisette Dussault: said she is so ticklish, she would talk in seconds!

Sophie Lorain: said that she is really ticklish..

Marie-Joe Thériault: said that tickling her drives her crazy

Marcia Pilote: talked about being tied and tickled by older sisters and a real torture it was for her!

Roxanne Gaudette-Loiseau (young comedian), admitted to be ticklish like it is rare to be!

Mahée Paiement, singer et comedian, said she is very ticklish (and she is cute!!)

And some tv scenes: STAR ACADÉMIE:eek:ne the twin sister (not sure if it is Annie or Suzie) laugh a lot when getting pedicured!!

So if you want to have an idea of what they look like, search in some sites in Quebec, make research with yahoo canada!

Brad
:devil:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Paula Deviq is from Quebec, but I know she's Canadian & she's hot & she's mentioned a couple times she's extremely ticklish everywhere!

A lot of info her, but unfortunately I do not know who any of these women are.

in star academie, annie is the one they show getting pedicured/tickle... i watch that scene so many times. i got some tapes where Annie and Suzie show their feet. The one i would really have liked to see is Marie-Mai though, her feet looks amazing. i have one small pic of her sleeping on her bed, showing her feet, very small pic though

Thank you!
Gosh. Does Annie seems to be ticklish in this scene? She was laughing uncontrolably! And in her Bio, she said that she loves to laugh very much !! what a perfect girl

To see somes pics of her, go to www.staracademie.ca and look for Annie!!

And Bigred youre right, Marie-Mai are cute and would love to know if she is ticklish!!

Brad

actually i think marie-mai is ticklish..in one of the last episode, they were throwing a partyand at some point they show people talking in front of the table and a guy comes behind her and grabs her sides, she tries to get out while laughing! Also, on the scene where annie gets tickled, one scene before they are massaging her upper chest, and you can see her reacts to those too. She must be ticklish everywhere... i'M 19 and so is she, a perfect match :cool:

nice talking to another quebecer in here!

hehe Big Red thank you!

Que penses-tu des autres célébrités que j'ai mentionné au début?

Et merci pour Marie-mai! J'avais manqué ce bout-là grrrr Wow, Marie-Mai et annie, deux filles parfaites!!

Brad

il y a seulement mahée paiement que je connais dans ces célébrités, mais mahée, c'est tout un morceau... comme tu dis : Grrrr

J'aimerais savoir si Annie Pelletier, Véronique Cloutier, Gabrielle des Troismaisons sont chatouilleuses et toi?? Big RED!!

Annie Pelletier, she is so beautiful...i don't care for plongeon olympic but whenever she was one, i always tried to check out her feet. All the show she ever did i watch them just to see her feet/soles... i wonder if we could send her an e-mail asking some question, she mustn,t get that much mail,she is not as popular as she used to be, maybe she would answer

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back