• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best breasts in tickling?

Nah I'm not convinced. I don't think breasts can be a ticklish area. Sensitive yes. But more in a sexual way. Not a ticklish way

When I see a woman laugh when her breasts are tickled in videos I immediately think the whole video and the model in it are fake

Nah I'm not convinced. I don't think breasts can be a ticklish area.

Then I suggest you do more research! ;) Yes, those areas are more often sensitive or erogenous, but can indeed be ticklish. A good example for breasts was Shay Ruskin being tickled by Heather Stewart in FM Concepts videos. Though I agree that is rare.

Ticklish nipples seem more common. I've enjoyed them in many clips, but far more importantly this works great on my wife IRL. Hers are delightfully ticklish!

Back to the original question, two more recently caught my eye for gorgeous breasts. My preference happens to be firm, round, and perky, like these two lees:

Valentina Bellucci
Valentina Bellucci.gif

Sorceress Morgana
Sorceress Morgana.gif

Then I suggest you do more research! ;) Yes, those areas are more often sensitive or erogenous, but can indeed be ticklish. A good example for breasts was Shay Ruskin being tickled by Heather Stewart in FM Concepts videos. Though I agree that is rare.

Ticklish nipples seem more common. I've enjoyed them in many clips, but far more importantly this works great on my wife IRL. Hers are delightfully ticklish!

Yeah, both Tigerr Benson and Ayla Skye from UK Tickling have ticklish nipples. Also Bella Ink. I've also seen videos where the ler slowly scrapes their nails on the sides of the lee's breasts and that's usually pretty effective. Not to mention in my personal experience I can tell you that's definitely a ticklish area.

Can anyone beat Barely Legal Lisa from Tickle Intensive? Those are massive!!! And she's young!

Can I say my own? Granted I’m not the one tickling them, but I do love it when they are went at by others. Haha I also have never received any complaints, only multiple compliments!

I love the way they move when they jiggle and shake from my torso twisting and thrashing. I love how I can look straight down and immediately see the imminent ticklish assault coming my way. I love the trepidation and fear as I watch my nipples betray my mind and begin to extend and get hard.

My breasts are one of the most sensitive and incredibly ticklish parts of my body. Let’s not even talk about my nipples, just multiply the ticklishness by 10 and I’m both hysterically laughing, thrashing, and also incredibly turned on. So it’s just pleasure, fun, and pure blissful insanity all around :D

Danielle Trixie. Just recently bought my first topless video with her and hers are just about perfect.

Now I thought this was going to go: Best breasts in tickling? Large or small? Which is more ticklish?
It just turned into: Who's breasts would we like to tickle or see tickled...

Can I say my own? Granted I’m not the one tickling them, but I do love it when they are went at by others. Haha I also have never received any complaints, only multiple compliments!

I love the way they move when they jiggle and shake from my torso twisting and thrashing. I love how I can look straight down and immediately see the imminent ticklish assault coming my way. I love the trepidation and fear as I watch my nipples betray my mind and begin to extend and get hard.

My breasts are one of the most sensitive and incredibly ticklish parts of my body. Let’s not even talk about my nipples, just multiply the ticklishness by 10 and I’m both hysterically laughing, thrashing, and also incredibly turned on. So it’s just pleasure, fun, and pure blissful insanity all around :D

Oh man, having breasts must be soooo sweet. Thanks for the detailed description!

Tickle Intensive has about 3 different women named Lisa but one of them has these massive DDD boobs. I absolutely love watching those things bounce and flap all over the place.

B Legal Lisa Tk Naked.jpegB Legal Lisa B Sp & Tk GIF 1.gifB Legal Lisa B Sp & Tk GIF 2.gifB Legal Lisa Wrapped GIF 1.gifB Legal Wrapped GIF 2.gif

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back