• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching spouse get tickled

You’re right. You’re right. Was too quick to jump in and give my hot take.

The scenario you posed is different from the one in was speaking to. Your scenario/fantasy doesn’t have the tickle cuck element to it. I’ll allow it!

This is more popular than you think. Around 15 - 20 years ago in our old our old neighbour would often tickle my wifes feet when he got the chance, I often thought "wow this guy is one of us" and years later I did ask him which took a lot of courage but he was in denial and just said he was being a naughty boy....i still think he has a tickle fetish, albeit we still remain freinds to this day but in recent years when he has called round he hasnt tickled her feet?

I have never seen another person tickle my fiancee per say. But I have been told about her nephew tickling her; initially I thought it was quite light but found out he tickled her quite badly lol. The thought of that is quite hot.
That is the Quarantine story I posted.

You’re right. You’re right. Was too quick to jump in and give my hot take.

The scenario you posed is different from the one in was speaking to. Your scenario/fantasy doesn’t have the tickle cuck element to it. I’ll allow it!

Great. I was so worried.

I am 100% cool with my wife being tickled by another guy or girl. We have a relationship where we are both confident with each other. As previously posted when she was my girlfriend a few years ago I watched her be tickled by one of my best friends and it was a major turn on. When we have discussed it she has said she is ok with being tickled by my friends or at least people she knew and was comfortable with. I have also watched her tickle another friend’s girlfriend and was also a major turn on as well. I guess it’s all about being comfortable more so with who is tickling who.

This subset of our kink baffles me as much as the “listen, I’m straight but I’m looking (sometimes specifically) for a gay dude to tie me up and tickle me” subset of people.

**proceeds to duck in anticipation of the responses**

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. You're bi, just accept it and move on.

Anyhoo, while I understaaaaand the notion of wanting to see people tickle your SO, it kinda annoys me because of how many of these dudes are just using their partner as a thirst trap. "This is my wife. Would you tickle her? How would you tickle her? Tell me in excruciating detail!". Maybe I'm just old and cranky, but I like to live in the real world. If I'm never actually going to get to touch this person, I'm certainly not going to waste time and energy on writing out a sixteen-page manifesto of what I'd do to her feet with a paintbrush so you can masturbate over it.

Anyhoo, while I understaaaaand the notion of wanting to see people tickle your SO, it kinda annoys me because of how many of these dudes are just using their partner as a thirst trap. "This is my wife. Would you tickle her? How would you tickle her? Tell me in excruciating detail!". Maybe I'm just old and cranky, but I like to live in the real world. If I'm never actually going to get to touch this person, I'm certainly not going to waste time and energy on writing out a sixteen-page manifesto of what I'd do to her feet with a paintbrush so you can masturbate over it.

Word

Dude. Exactly this right here.

Hmm, boring thread. How about some experiences from those who have tried it??

My husband is obsessed with other men having they ways with my big ole ticklish ebony feet and body. So I'm sure that the way I am very much aware of the way I can get the job done so that the fact is that I'm just going to make them look at my shoes as they are dangling from my toes and they will be slapping the bottoms of my soft silky moist golden arches and will give them sometimes to keep the attention that I want and make them feel like I'm the person they need to impress.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. Always annoys me when I'm on the chatroom here and a dude messages me this exact message then spends 20 minutes asking me followup questions and so on. Then they randomly log off. We all know why. Fapping over...

Either that or the "I have a friend that wants to do tickle sessions" blah blah blah nonsense.

My fiancee and I have never really tried it but I have kinda wanted to see her get tickled by a professional ler. I'm a decent tickler but I'm no professional. I would love to see how she'd react under the skilled fingers and tools of a master tickler. It'd also be cool if I had someone to help tickle her because I can usually only tickle her in one spot at a time. It'd be interesting to see how she reacts to being tickled by two people simultaneously. I don't really think there's anything wrong with that, and she us okay with it too, though I think we both agreed the tickler should be a female.

I enjoy watching people get tickled, whether it's my fiancee or some random chick having her feet scrubbed in the nail salon during a pedicure

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back