• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Survivor 1's Colleen Haskell is ticklish!

Good find, but I thought it was an evasive answer. I always hate the "It depends on who's doing the tickling" answer. I mean, to me, someone is either ticklish or they're not. I realize that each person usually has a different worst tickle spot or something like that, and while I also understand that some of us are better and more experienced ticklers than others, I just dont see it possible for someone to be not ticklish if they get tickled by one ler, and perhaps somewhat, to moderately, to very ticklish, with another. Thanks for posting it, and it's good to know that another well recognized person out there answered what I like to call "The Question" for the members of the TMF to see. I just dont like the it depends on who's doing the tickling answer in general, but maybe thats just me.

Mitch

:D I would love to tickle Colleen Haskell. I think she is sexy-cute.
Thanks for the web find tummytickler19.:D

Posted by Mitchel;
Good find, but I thought it was an evasive answer. I always hate the "It depends on who's doing the tickling" answer. I mean, to me, someone is either ticklish or they're not. I realize that each person usually has a different worst tickle spot or something like that, and while I also understand that some of us are better and more experienced ticklers than others, I just dont see it possible for someone to be not ticklish if they get tickled by one ler, and perhaps somewhat, to moderately, to very ticklish, with another.

I agree. As far as I'm concerned that's a non-answer. I'd almost rather have her say she's not ticklish than one of these vague "Depends on who's doing the tickling", or "Depends on my mood" But I also give you a lot of credit for asking THE QUESTION

That answer bugs me too and I've spent a lot of time thinking about what it means.

I think basically what people mean by "It depends on who's tickling me" is this: If it's someone they like, they are able to relax and enjoy losing some control, which makes it a more ticklish experience and more prone to cause giggling and laughing. If it's not someone they feel comfortable with, it becomes more of an annoyance, and while they may still be sensitive the the touch, it's no longer playful and is much less likely to induce laughter than it is to cause an annoyed twitch.

Great find! Does anyone have any information on Jenna Lewis or any other Survivor women?

Nice info!

What do you think of this pic?
tokallatj.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back