• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I was just wondering...

jackrabbits

Here's a question I wanted to get you're guys thoughts on: What percentage of "non tickling people", even know that the tickling fetish exists? And do you think that makes it easier or harder for us...?

Articles related to this topic can be found on occasion on most popular web portals, even in my country. Usually tickling is in the same barrel as other "weird and bizarre sexual fetishes out there", along side fetishes for balloons, farting and bugs. So people do know about it to some extant for sure. As far as comments for above mentioned articles are concerned, tickling is many times overlooked as people more often comment on those other stuff.

And I don't think that all this has almost any influence on us whatsoever. I don't feel like my friends need to know my sexual desires and fantasies anyway. That only concerns me and my special other, and in that case it all comes down to the mindset of the person you're with. Is she open minded, does she actually love or like you and accept you for the weirdo you are.

I was just in Cancun and met two lovely women. One was very ticklish, the other, not at all. I told them about tickle torture as a fetish and they both flat out thought I was making the whole thing up. (Although the ticklish one said she'd totally try it!)

i like to think in general people usually put tickling in the same folder they put spanking and semi-public sex like "kinky but wold try" not realy in the wtf is that how are people into that , tickling is about overstimulation basically so i don't think more "vanilla" people wold think it's that weird

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back