• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Friend in Need: Part 2 (MF/F)

Pedigree5

Please see Part 1 for character introductions, background and (yes) tickling fun: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?294922-A-Friend-in-Need-Part-1-(M-F)

Kristin slipped out of her cute tennis shoes, which she typically wore for the morning drive, and into a pair of yellow three-inch pumps. Her shoes matched her outfit on this warm summer day - a skin tight yellow sundress that accentuated her stunning figure, sun kissed tan skin, long blond hair, and gorgeous face. She smoothed the front of her dress down as her heels clacked across the parking lot. Low cut, it accentuated the 5’3” 27 year-old’s large bosom. It was also two inches shorter than the company dress code allowed for, calling attention to her athletic thighs and firm bubble butt. Not that any of the men in the office would complain about that. Particularly not her boss, Cal.

Kristin cheerfully greeted a few coworkers at the large software company where she’d been employed as a secretary for three months. She swished through the halls to her cube, suggestively smiling at a few of handsome men along the way. As usual, she made it a point to swing by her good friend Addy’s office for a quick “Good morning!” Addy, an extremely successful, hard-working and driven Vice President at the firm, had gotten Kristin this job and she was grateful enough. Kristin did have a sneaking suspicion that her former college roommate harbored a bit of resentment. And not without reason...

Kristin was a mediocre secretary, at best. Naturally smart, but ditzy and not particularly hard working, the blonde bombshell frequently missed deadlines and ignored emails. This fit a behavioral pattern extending back to her childhood. She got through prep school and college primarily on the basis of her good looks, occasional sexual favors, and, especially, her family’s generous monetary donations. Seeing nothing wrong with this, she carried her lackadaisical approach towards life into her professional career. In her current job, things were no different.

To get to the point, she was fucking the boss. It started two short weeks after joining the company. Cal, the Head of Sales, had a reasonably happy but passion-starved marriage, an incredible body, and a dominant personality. All things that Kristin immediately took note of and appreciated. She easily seduced him after finding an excuse to work late one afternoon and they’d been banging like rabbits ever since. Naturally, she figured that this would more than make up for her questionable job performance. The only downside to the arrangement, from Kristin’s perspective, was Cal’s strange tendency to occasionally tickle her during moments of intense passion. Very ticklish, Kristin typically screamed for him to stop, which he almost immediately would. Although it never got bad, the fact that tickling seemed to get Cal’s blood flowing, mildly concerned Kristin.

Kristin bounded into Cal’s office with a smile. Her hunky boss asked her, in an unusually serious manner, to have a seat. “Kristin,” Cal began, “I’m really not sure if this is working out.”

“Really?” asked the hot secretary, not comprehending the seriousness of the situation, “But we have some much fun!”

“True,” replied her stern boss, “but you also have a job to do. You missed three emails last week and forgot to schedule two of my meetings. It’s starting to have a serious impact on my work.”

“But, babe, I thought you liked me,” Kristin throatily stated while giving Cal the doe eyes that she knew got him going.

“And I told you to stop calling me babe in the office. Look, you’re a nice girl but I don’t think you’re cut out for office work. You seem fun so maybe bartending is a better career move?”

Kristin’s mind started racing. Characteristically, her “rainy day” fund stood at $0. More interested in partying than saving, she seemed allergic to the very idea of long-term planning. She couldn’t lose yet another job after only a few months. She had to think of something.

“You know .... Cal .... “ Kristin purred seductively. “I’ve noticed that you have a tendency to tickle me when things get especially rambunctious.”

Cal raised his eyebrow in response.

“I’m reallly ticklish. But you know who’s even more ticklish than me? Addy!”

Cal’s cock jumped underneath his slacks. Well aware of his top performing VP’s primary weakness, he obviously hadn’t let Kristin know that Addy subjected herself to a torturous session to earn her this job. He was a bit surprised to hear that Kristin was so familiar with Addy’s ticklishness. He knew they roomed together for a year in college and wondered what happened there. The thought of those two horny coeds, one blond and one a sultry Arab-American beauty, having playful tickle fights in their apartment was incredibly alluring. He wasn’t sure where this conversation was going, but he definitely wanted to see it play out.

“What did you have in mind?” Cal asked.

“Well ... your wife is out of town this weekend right? Can you find an excuse to get Addy over to the house? I’ll take care of the rest! Oh babe, you’re going to love it!” exclaimed the slutty secretary with a wicked wink.

Three days later...

Addy drove to her boss’s house on Saturday afternoon with a mix of anticipation, excitement, and a degree of nervousness. Cal asked her to discuss some of her latest sales projections in an offsite session at his home. The request was slightly odd, but not alarming in and of itself. Addy’s mind did wander back to the fateful day three months ago that she walked into her boss’s office to suggest that he consider her friend, Kristin, for the vacant secretary job. Cal made Addy work for it by tickling her in a variety of positions before finishing the sordid session with some mind-blowing sex. Although Addy was incredibly ticklish and could barely stand being touched, being subjected to Cal’s harassment turned her on. She secretly fantasized about an illicit (tickle-free) affair with her boss and was a bit disappointed that nothing came of that experience. At the same time, she definitely did not want her sensitive flesh tortured again.

She wasn’t all together sure what to expect as she pulled up to Cal’s sprawling mansion. Prelude to an exciting affair or boring work meeting? She hopped out of the car dressed in a casual, but revealing, outfit. The dark-skinned beauty exuded sexuality in a tight, short, t-shirt which exposed a hint of her midriff, incredibly tight jeans that clung to her shapely butt and thick, athletic legs, and two inch wedge sandals.

Cal greeted her enthusiastically, looking perfect in a purple polo shirt, tan khaki shorts and flip flows. After a minute or two of casual chit-chat, Addy was a bit surprised to be offered a drink. Her boss assured her that they’d get down to business shortly and she was happy to head to the kitchen for a chilled glass of white wine. Cal had a jack-and-coke.

“You have an awesome house,” commented Addy, before asking a natural question, “By the way, is your wife out of town? It’s been a long time since ... Kristin?! What the hell?!”

Addy was shocked to see the blond bimbo saunter in from the pool area. She, like everyone in the office, suspected that Kristin was having an affair with Cal. Her presence in his house with his wife out of town left little doubt. More than a bit annoyed, Addy secretly disapproved of Kristin’s swimsuit, which consisted of barely-there thong bottoms and a floss-like top with two triangles barely covering her stiff nipples. She couldn’t deny that her college pal had a banging body - bit pert tits, a tight stomach, slim waste, hard bubble butt and a perfect tan. Although Addy’s body was every bit as enticing, she was much more conservative and silently cursed her fun-loving friend.

“Oh, hey girlfriend!” Kristin cheerfully exclaimed. “I know that you and Cal have a lot of very important work to get to. I’m just going to grab a drink, don’t mind me!”

Kristin poured herself a glass of red wine and began chatting with her old college pal. Cal silently observed as they not-only caught up on the last couple months, but reminisced about old times. Addy’s attitude improved noticeably as she fondly recalled their numerous spring break trips and some of their shared hijinks. Cal did notice how handsy the blond secretary got with her more conservative friend ... even going so far as to give her juicy backside a few slaps during a particularly raunchy conversation.

As Kristin excused herself to use the bathroom, Cal turned to Addy and asked, “Can I please see you in the other room?”

“Gladly,” responded Addy, grateful that she’d be getting a few minutes alone with Cal.

As they walked into the guest room, Addy got to the point: “Cal ... what the hell? You invited me over here to catch up on sales projections and I find you frolicking with Kristin? Do you know how inappropriate this is? What is she doing here? Are you having an affair?”

“Oh come on, lighten up!” exclaimed Cal as he reached out to give Addy’s sides a quick squeeze. With a smile he added, “Call it team building....”

Addy suddenly got very nervous as she backed towards the bed. “Um ... Cal? What are you doing?”

Suddenly, he was all over her. Grabbing her by the waist and turning her around, it only took a few seconds for Cal to make his hot employee a blubbering mess. Reaching through and under her tight t-shirt - he attacked her boobs, tummy, ribs and underarms. Addy shrieked and screamed in response. It wasn’t long until Cal had wrestled her to the bed and began lewdly grinding his stiffening cock into her big butt as he tickled her sides.

“Cal, pu-pu-pu- please! Don’t do this! Ohmygod it tickles! Eeeiiiieeee!” screamed Addy as she pounded her fits on the bed.

Hearing the commotion, Kristin came bounding into the room. “What’s going on here?!” she asked feigning ignorance. “Looks like fun!”

Addy and Cal paused and looked up at Kristin. Their jaws dropped simultaneously as Kristin was now topless. Her large round boobs were a sight to behold, with her stiff perfectly proportioned nipples and no tan lines. Cal marveled, as he often did, Kristin’s hourglass figure, which was essentially a tan Caucasian version of Addy’s.

Addy was shocked and embarrassed that her good friend was staring at her in such a vulnerable position. At the same time, the perverted scenario, the feeling of Cal’s khaki-clad dick pressed on her butt, and her view of Kristin’s body began giving her a tingling feeling.

“Nh-nh-nothing Kristin!” Addy stammered. “Cal was just fooling around and now we need to get to work.”

Her boss quickly interjected, “Sorry, Addy. No such luck. Kristin, hold her arms.”

“Nooooo - you can’t!” was Addy’s response as Kristin quickly grabbed her friend’s wrists, happily complying with her boss’s order. She quickly jumped on top of her weakened colleague’s upper body to pick up where Cal left off. An expert at tickling Addy in their college days, her skills quickly came back to Kristin. She poked and prodded Addy’s tender flesh through her tight t-shirt with her sharp painted nails as she simultaneously helped Cal roll the unfortunate young lady on her stomach.

Now completely helpless with Kristin straddling her waist and randomly prodding her sensitive underarms, Addy giggled uncontrollably. Unfortunately, she couldn’t see her boss as he sauntered around the bed to her feet. Pulling off her tasteful wedge sandals, he paused to skitter his fingertips lightly across the undersides of Addy’s feat - eliciting a few agonizing squeals.

“What the hell, Cal?!” Addy screamed. “You can’t do this! You know how ticklish I am and now you’ve recruited Kristin to join in?? Why?!”

Cal didn’t acknowledge her begging, although it did turn him on. The desperation added to his sense of control. Instead of answering, he started unbuckling Addy’s tight jeans and working them down over her shapely hips and round ass. Addy helplessly kicked but was reduced to a giggling mass when Kristin, again, reached under her shirt and began playing her ribs like a piano. As Cal pulled Addy’s pants off and threw them to the floor, he nodded at his obedient secretary, a signal for Kristin to do the same with Addy’s shirt.

Soon - Addy had been stripped down to a skimpy red t-back thong and sexy matching bra. Already gleaming with sweat, she was terrified at what might come next. Beginning to sweat himself, Cal pulled his polo shirt over his head and discarded it on the floor next to Addy’s jeans. He leaned in and used his skillful fingers to kneed Addy’s sensitive buns like pizza dough. Kristin turned her head around and stared lustfully at her friends jello like asscheeks quivering as a result of the ticklish assault. At the same time, she used her left forearm to hold the hysterically bucking hottie down on the bed and her right hand to caress and lightly tickle her right side.

“Hang on!” said Kristin suddenly. “I have a surprise!”

Addy caught her breath as her chest heaved up and down. While he impatiently waited, Cal absent-mindedly kneaded her tan ass cheeks with his left hand as he began undoing his khaki shorts with his right. No small talk. There was nothing to say. It was clearly an outrageous situation. Cal had lured Addy to his home on false pretenses and had conspired with his ditzy secretary to give his faithful employee a brutal tickling. It wasn’t right. But it was happening. Drunk off power and lust, Cal felt entitled.

Kristin hurried back into the guest room holding her surprise - four comfortable velcro restraints - two for the poor victim’s hands and two for her feet. Cal and Addy were both shocked. Cal’s boner raged uncontrollably as he stood up and dropped his shorts. The totally nude adonis’s head spun with excitement as he stood in awe of Kristin’s deviousness. Kristin licked her lips as she admired her bosses enormous cock. And Addy was terrified. She sat up quickly and tried to back away towards the bed’s headboard.

“Please ... guys ... you can’t do this,” she begged. “Kristin - you’re my friend. I got you your job! And you know how ticklish I am! It’s torture! You can’t tie me up ... my body’s just too sensitive!”

“Baby - you get her feet and I’ll grab her arms,” suggested Kristin, turning toward’s Cal. Completely ignoring her good friend’s pleas, she was 100% focused on making her boss happy. As Addy struggled futilely, the devious boss/secretary tag team succeeded in tying all four limbs to the bed frame. As she fastened Addy’s wrists, Kristin took the opportunity to pop off her red bra.

Now clad only in only her sultry red thong, the bronze Barbie was spread face up with her four limbs splayed towards the corners of the bed. Cal took a minute to admire her body, as well as his secretary’s. Having four perfect ticklish titties at his disposal, he imagined the various games and torturous experiences he could inflict upon both ladies. For now, Addy’s significantly more sensitive flesh was his focus.

Cal kelt down at Addy’s feet and began swiftly tickling both simultaneously. Addy bucked, giggled, begged and screamed ... exactly the reaction Cal was looking for. He nodded to Kristin who assumed the position straddling Addy’s waist facing her. Kristin leaned in to kiss and nibble Addy’s sensitive neck while simultaneously skittering her sharp nails up and down her sides from wrists to hips, focusing mostly on her especially ticklish underarms.

Cal stared at Kristin’s bouncing ass in her teeny bikini as he moved his hands up Addy’s legs to tickle the inside of her thighs. He admired her ability to ride Addy’s violently spasming body and continue an expertly honed tickling assault. He could watch that ass jiggle all day and enjoyed the view as he spent the next 15 awful (for Addy) minutes alternating between her equally ticklish thighs and feet.

All three participants were getting incredibly turned on. Cal had complete and total power over two beautiful babes, which appealed directly to his domineering personality. Kristin reveled in the power dynamic as well. In the office - she was known as the airhead secretary who maintained her position by banging the boss. Addy - on the other hand - was a powerful and respected executive - widely admired for her competence and professionalism. If only they could see them now! The situation made Kristin wet as hell. She occasionally barked orders at Addy, “Take your tickling bitch ... I know you like it!”

Addy was also turned on, albeit completely involuntarily. Her body was on fire. She was openly sobbing through her cackling and begging. Strapped down, she had never felt this helpless or out-of-control. She had no idea how long this perverted scenario would last. She was psychologically destroyed but something about the torturous situation clearly appealed to her libido. Her tight thong had turned into a sopping mess.

After 15 minutes, Cal couldn’t take it any more. “Keep tickling her!” he cried as he climbed on the bed. Ripping off his secretary’s skimpy bikini bottoms, he violently thrust his erect cock into her tight waxed pussy. Grinding back-and-forth, he reached around Kristin’s thick thighs to assist the secretary in tickling Addy’s ribs.

Through her hysterical tears and uncontrolled laughter, Addy looked up at Kristin’s face. The blonde’s eyes rolled back in her head as she enjoyed Cal’s lovemaking. Addy couldn’t believe it. “It’s SO unfair!” she thought, “I got this bitch her job! Now she’s getting off and I’m getting tortured!” Although she would’ve loved to express these feelings, frantic laughter interpersed with occasional pathetic begging were the only things she was capable of verbalizing. “Please sir! Ooohhhehehe! Hahaha ... noooooo! Please Kristin - stop it!”

After a few minutes helping Kristin to tickle Addy’s sensitive torso, Cal suddenly grabbed his secretary’s messy blond hair and pulled her head back with his left hand. “Keep tickling her!” he, again, commanded.

As he continued pounding away, Cal pulled his right hand back and began harshly spanking Kristin’s firm muscular booty. A sexual freak through-and-through, Kristin loved getting spanked and screamed out, “I’ve been such a bad girl daddy! Spank me harder, please! Oooowweee!” Loving mix of intense pleasure and stinging pain from Cal’s aggressive smacks, Kristin was on the verge of a mind-blowing orgasm. Her fingers at this point were on autopilot and, without really thinking about it, she even increased the speed of her cruel assault on her breathless, cackling co-worker. Her nails skittered across Addy’s boobs, flicking her nipples and exploring the tops, sides and undersides of the huge, fleshy mounds.

Cal was in absolutely heaven and could sense Kristin was getting ready to cum. Through his lust and pleasure, he decided that he needed to teach her a lesson about karma. He reached back and found the bottoms of Kristin’s feet with his rough fingertips. Desirous of turning both of his hot employees into a giggling mess, he ordered, “Keep ticking her! Don’t you dare stop,” one last time before starting to ruthlessly tickle the bottom of his secretary’s soft feet.

Cal could barely hold on as he was essentially riding two bucking broncos. Kristin was simultaneously having her sensitive feet tickled, getting fucked, and tickling Addy’s titties. Addy had gone hoarse from screaming and crying in agony for over 30 exhausting minutes. The scenario could not have been more perfect.

Suddenly, after working over Kristin’s feet for seven or eight long minutes, Cal grabbed her skinny sweat-covered waist and pulled her big butt backwards toward his crotch. He gave one final powerful thrust forward as he exploded inside her. Kristin’s body trembled as she simultaneously orgasmed, feeling the intense relief at not having her feet tortured and the pleasure taking Cal’s hot cum inside of her. As she did, she managed to one more time, drag her sharp nails down Addy’s sides, from wrist to waist, making her unfortunate friend screech in one final agonizing laugh.

Cal and Kristin collapsed in exhaustion and satisfaction, each lying on either side of Addy. Addy, for her part, felt exhaustion combined with an incredible sense of sexual frustration. Incredibly horny, but still restrained with no way to pleasure herself, she let out one final sob. “SO unfair!” she angrily thought to herself.

That Monday morning, Addy nervously walked into Cal’s office, having been abruptly summoned. As she walked in, impeccably put together as always, Cal looked up with a smile. “You’ve had a great year so far and your team has really stepped up it’s performance. I talked to HR and have authorized a 25% raise. Congratulations - you’ve really earned it.”

“Thank you sir,” Addy responded as she slowly backed out of Cal’s office. Naturally confident, after the weekend’s events, Addy felt some reasonable nervousness around her dominant boss. Turning around, she found herself face-to-face with Kristin, who was just entering the office.

“Congratulations girl!” Kristin grinned, as she hugged her friend. “You really deserve it!” she added with a wink, giving Addy a quick pat on the ass as the sexy brunette excused herself.

Addy looked over her shoulder and sighed as she noticed Kristin close the door to Cal’s office behind her .... while undoing the top button of her blouse.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back