• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vegas?

DCWT

Are there any gatherings going on in vegas? I know there were some a while ago. Do they still happen?

Are there any gatherings going on in vegas? I know there were some a while ago. Do they still happen?

There were a handful that happened a few years ago in the North side of town(none which I never got a chance to attend),but they've unfortunately ended since your best chance is attending one of the Las Vegas Footnight parties for some tickling action(with a few of the ladies that regularly attend them).

Outside of Footnight(which is testing the grounds of both Florida and Boston to slowly resume their nationwide party events)there are two newer foot party circuits,with one of them being Sol3Mat3s(which is managed by ex-Footnight hosts Russell Peters and Renee Adams),and Las Vegas Foot Fetish(which is managed by ex-Footnight party model Goddess Jordyn) with LVFF having their debut party next week(even if it seems to border more on the S&M side[though there are some models that are open to tickling{and regularly attend the Texas Foot Party parties}]) for here is the link to that debut event...

https://lasvegasfootfetish.com/events

Of course, there is one more option... start a gathering!

Yeah, it takes work, but I call it fun work, and it is more than worth it!

When I was married to a ticklee in upstate New York, we ran four small but very successful gatherings at our home (and, of course, whatever happened in the hotel). We stole from the nomenclature of NEST, and called it NYST: the New York Society of Ticklephiles. Good times...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back