• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Licking feet to tickle: something you like/dislike?

not my thing but different strokes for different folks

Totally into it. Whether I'm giving or receiving it's definitely a thing for me

Never really tried it before, but I'd consider doing it if the woman's feet were very clean and hygienic. I've seen video clips where ticklees having their feet licked seemed to really drive them to screamingly ticklish hysterics! Could be fun to inflict some of that on a pair of feet!

I wouldn't do it myself, but I like watching it and I'm fine with having my feet licked if the ler is into that. It hasn't happened before but I feel like it would only tickle a little.

I've never had it done to me before nor has it been something I really wanted to try, but I recently had a guy ask if he could tickle my feet using his tongue (along with other things) and I told him I would be willing to try it. I'm not sure how effective it would be.

I like if the girl is beautiful as I’m a lesbian. I tried with a friend here but she said no same with her bf. asking before Is better her feet was nice and I didn’t ask before a mistake.

I have had it done once by my ex-boyfriend. I liked it until he tried sucking on my toes, that tickled way too much and I couldn't take it. I actually kicked him during it. That was when we decided he would only lick the soles from there on (which still tickles but not as bad and I can control my reactions better) as I am extremely ticklish under and between the toes and just could not hold still enough to let him keep trying.

I love it. When my fiance licks between my toes it drives me nuts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back