• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new ticklish encounter

lonewolf452

Hey,

Got a new one for you guys! Sorry I haven’t posted anything in a while, nothing much has happened worth mentioning until now. Here’s what transpired!

My wife Claire became really good friends with a co-worker of hers. We will call her Sarah. Sarah is a very peppy, happy personality. Always smiling and saying nice things. Really positive person. She’s a little taller than Claire, slender build, shoulder length blonde hair. Average looks. But wonderful personality.

Claire invited her over one day for coffee, I was just hanging around after getting back from the gym. Both girls were sitting on the couch talking and sipping their drinks. Sarah had a white t-shirt with dark blue jeans and white socks. Claire was wearing a black RHCP t shirt, light blue jeans and had two different coloured socks on...1 neon pink ankle sock and one black ankle sock.

Where the story gets good is when sometime during the conversation, Sarah commented on the one pink sock covering Claire’s left foot. Claire laughed and explained she needed to do laundry and couldn’t find the matching sock for either colour. They both laughed. (At this point both girls had finished their coffee and had their cups on the table)
My wife made a joke to Sarah that “if my mismatched socks offend you I can always take them off” she smirked sarcastically. Sarah laughed shaking her head ‘yes’

“You know what? I am HIGHLY offended, mismatched socks are a trigger for me” she joked back.

Just as Sarah finished her sentence, she unexpectedly bent down and reached for my wife’s pink sock. (I didn’t know if she was gonna actually planning to take it off? or she was just reaching out to continue the joke) but we wouldn’t find out bcc at that moment Claire pivoted her ankle and dodged Sarah’s hand. Again both girls laughed.

With the focus of the convo briefly on Claire’s mismatched socks I admit I wanted to see if I could puppet master the situation into another potential ticklish situation for my dear wife. I had no idea if Sarah would go for it or not, but it didn’t seem TOO far fetched considering how open and peppy she was. So I took a chance.

“Careful Sarah, she’s really ticklish on her feet” I said casually. My wife shot me a look of betrayal. To my excitement, Sarah’s eyes actually lit up and her mouth went all wide with comic surprise.

“OHhhhhhh!? Reeeeaaaalllly?????....” she commented like a light bulb just turned on over her head. Claire laughed a little nervously trying to be all dismissive about it.

But Sarah looked like she had to find out for herself!

(Success!!! Thank you God!! That was easy!!) I thought to myself as Sarah reached again for my wife’s pink socked foot.

Claire had her left leg crossed over her right, so Sarah looked like she was trying to reach under Claire’s foot in an attempt to tickle it. Claire nervously tried dodging Sarah’s hand, but she managed to make contact with my wife’s socked sole a couple times...forcing Claire to squeak with little vocal reactions each time...I thought it would probably end there, but Sarah reached down with both hands and took hold of Claire’s ankle, Claire let out a small chuckle of defeat and surprisingly seemed to give in, letting Sarah take ahold of her ankle and putting her left foot onto Sarah’s lap.

The girls stared at each-other for about 3 seconds, Sarah with a look of mischievous anticipation and Claire with a look of joking disapproval. They laughed at each other again.

Sarah then turned her gaze to my wife’s pink sock, still all smiles. Claire watched Sarah’s hands like a hawk. Sarah kept her right hand on the top my wife’s ankle while her left hand moved towards Claire’s vulnerable sole...Sarah extended her single index finger outwards and began stroking the bottom of my wife’s pink sock with her fingertip up and down and up and down with smooth gentle strokes.

Claire turned her gaze to the left and started staring at the wall as if not looking at Sarah attempts to tickle her foot somehow made it less sensitive. Her mouth/jaw made that expression like she was trying to hold back smiling...tongue in cheek style, it was super cute/hot.

“Oh right! We were gonna remove this offensive sock weren’t we?” Sarah jokingly commented as she actually started peeling off Claire’s pink sock!

Claire kept staring at the wall/into space but started chuckling in disapproval shaking her head slowly “no” as Sarah completely removed her sock, exposing her perfect bare foot and toes.

“Omg you have the nicest feet!” Sarah said in a very peppy genuine tone. Claire laughed and turned her gaze back to Sarah.

“So I’ve been told” she replied with a sarcastic smirk glaring at me now playfully.

I laughed.

Sarah laughed again, “they look...so...soft!!” She said.

On the word “soft” Sarah began running her index finger again up and down the bottom of Claire’s bare foot, as she did this, Sarah looked like she was taking in every moment, every feeling. Sarah was truly a person who loved life’s experiences. I’m sure she was noticing how Claire’s skin was super soft...how her finger just glided effortlessly along her bare sole. Claire couldn’t hold it in anymore...no way...

Heavy bouts of laughter ensued as Sarah continued to tickle/stroke/caress the bottom of Claire’s foot and toes with his index finger. This continued uninterrupted.

Claire’s body started tossing and turning on the couch slightly in ticklish agony, as her friend continued to “torture” her poor vulnerable foot simply by continuing to run her single fingertip up and down the bottom of her foot, from her heel to the tips of her toes very gently.

For how much sensation she must have felt, Claire seemed to be trying her best to actually hold her foot still for Sarah...but that didn’t last long...after about 10 seconds of continuous tickling Claire pulled her foot away and began rubbing the ticklish sensations away with her own hands.

Again both girls laughed, “awe! Haha, your an amazing sport Claire!...not gonna lie, that was super fun” Sarah commented with bright cheery giggles. Claire gave a laugh back with a disapproving sigh, but smiled back at her friend.

“Your really ticklish!” Sarah said.
“I’m aware” Claire smirked.

Again both girls laughed.

Claire put her sock back on and the afternoon went on pretty normal with no more tickling. The whole event lasted a few min at best.

After Sarah went home I had to probe...

“I’m surprised u managed to stay still as long as you did when Sarah was tickling your foot” I commented.

Claire smirked and gave me a playful glare, reminding me this was all “my fault”...like I needed reminding :)

“She kept using her one finger, it tickled like crazy but made it SOMEWHAT tolerable..I only “let” her do it bcc she’s a new friend and I really like her...she seemed to be having fun with it lol...”

“That’s nice of u” I commented.

“How does this always happen to me? As soon as people see my feet? They just NEED to tickle them” Claire commented. “Can’t they just, ADMIRE them from afar or something?” She asked jokingly.

“Where the fun in that?” I replied back with a mischievous grin.

We laughed again and then watched some Netflix lol. All in all it was a fun day.

*thanks for reading!*

All the stories you have posted are great! Any new stories you could share? Or recent pics of your amazing wife's beautiful feet?

You should tell her to tickle her again and use her tongue between her toes and suck them I bet she will love it you should help her out

Great story as always! Keep going on! - And yes, a pic of your wife`s ticklish soles would be fine!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back