• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled 4 Different Pairs Of Feet

FFT32

Verified
I attended a Foot Night Event in my area and I have to admit that it was far and away better than I thought it would be.

Having never attended, I wasn't sure what to expect really. I had visions of it being fun and of it being horrible.

#1 - Not more than 10-seconds into the door I am greeted by a very beautiful girl with a super friendly smile and personality. She asked if I had ever attended before and I told her no. She asked if I wanted her to explain how it worked and then asked if I wanted a "tour" of the private rooms.

Well, I immediately said yes and off we went 30-seconds into my arrival I was in a private room with a gorgeous pair of size 6 bare feet (I had her lay on her tummy in the-pose and I was behind her so I have a front row view of her feet) facing me.

She asked me what I like about feet. I didn't reply right away, I started to lightly tickle both of here soles and then replied "I'm doing it now". She giggled and said "oh, tickling. I can handle that." So I kept on tickling every spot of her feet as we chatted a bit. She made a comment about "too bad we don't have a feather." to which I chuckled and replied "I actually brought a small brush, I never thought I would be able to use it." So with that I took it out of my pocket and gave her arches, soles and toes a very ticklish brushing.

I kept switching between fingers and brush. She commented on how great my hands felt and that they were very soft. It was a wonderful break the ice experience.

#2 - I went back down to the bar area, got a Coke and sat down. There were other girls and patrons milling about now and I sat there looking around for another nice pair of feet. As I sat, I saw a short blonde walk in from a rear door. She immediately walked down to the area where I was sitting and went past a few steps, stopped, turned around and extended her hand with a "hi" I shook her hand and smiled back. She sat down and asked if I had been "up" with anyone yet and I replied that I had. She then extended her feet toward me and I noticed that every other toe was painted red and black. She showed me her hands which were done the same way. "it's like Harlequin" to which I replied "yes, I see that, very nice." She had bigger feet that the first girl, about an 8 by my assessment.

She asked if I wanted to go up to a room and I said yes. She asked if she could get a drink at the bar to take up and I said sure. She went up and as I was waiting a really super beautiful blonde came up to me and just flat out said "I need you to make my feet happy." This was music to my ears. However, when I looked down and saw what I consider (no disrespect intended, we all have what does it for us and what does not) unattractive feet, I politely said that I was waiting for someone who was just grabbing a drink at the bar and looked over and waved to her. Dodged a bullet there.

So with drinks in hand, we went up and she immediately asked what I liked, so I told her to lay on here tummy with her legs bent so her feet were facing up and I sat down behind them and started a very light and slow finger tip tickle on both feet. she jerked a bit but held in place. I asked her if she was ok with getting tickles on her pretty feet and she said yes that she actually likes it but that she felt extra ticklish today having just come from a pedicure. I took full advantage and tickled teased her feet for the full time. She, like the first girl commented on how soft my hands were and now nice they felt compared to most guys who have rough skin hands. I replied that my hands were made to caress and tickle pretty feet. She smiled and agreed.

#3 - I am back at the bar and the host comes up to me and asked how everything was going. I explained that it was my first time at one of his events and that so far it exceeded my expectations. He smiled, fist-bumped and pointed at two girls off to the side of the bar and asked if I had been up with either of them yet. Now, I noticed these two walk in together and never leave each others side. I told the host no, but the thought of both pf them at the same time was very intriguing. He walked over to both of them and pointed back to me and to my delight, both came over to me.

We smiled and made introductions. I explained how this was my first time and that I thought it was great so far. They explained that it was their first time back from a short break and that they "did everything" together. I smiled and said "if you two think you can handle me, then let's go!" They both laughed and up we went. I haven't tickled two girls feet at the same time before, so I was excited.

When we got into the room, one girl said "so what will it be?" I smiled and asked both to lay on their tummy's and I got behind them and removed their shoes to reveal 4 very cute bare feet! I set their shoes down, ran my palms over their feet and told them how pretty they were. I then started tickling very slow which got them both giggling and flexing their feet. I asked if they were ok and both said yes but to be careful because their feet were ticklish. They both tried to sell each other out by saying "she is more ticklish than me!" I told them that it didn't matter because they were both beautiful ladies with very pretty feet and that I was in love tickling them both. That got an "AWWWW" as a response sandwiched in between ticklish giggles. Both of these girls also commented on how soft my hands were. I had a GREAT time with these two ladies.

I will definitely be going to future events! If you have any type of a foot fetish, you must check one of these events out and I sincerely hope you have at least half the fun that I did.

Glad that you had such a good time! :feets: Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back