• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creative bondage; a curious request

SapphireBlue

So...a little context! Me and one of my best friends I discovered on this forum had an extended discussion tonight about clever and creative bondage. Now this isn't bondage in reference to what we are generally used to. That being ropes, handcuffs, straps, stocks, pillories and so on! This is creative everyday bondage that we were thinking of that spread across a myriad of applications. Things we normally wouldn't think of and go "Hm...if you change this a little bit it would be perfect for tickling!". This is what I am curious about.

One of the ideas we discussed was the inversion table. A table used to invert someone at an axis to target specific parts of their body. Like their chest or feet! This is a harmless tool that someone could use for a delightful tickling session and it really got me inspired to think about more things along this level. More things that could evolve into something much more creative and make for an exciting playspace. Bondage that isn't 'tied' down to the typical format.

Did you like my pun?

I never was presented with this before since my introduction to the fetish so I am not on the wavelength yet of thinking outside of the box! Yet my friend has challenged me to think in ways I never had, as have others I have met in this forum. I think they are one of the most creative people I have ever met but I know there are more of you out there! And I feel inspired to learn more about what makes a person creative. Because I don't feel like I am as creative as I can be! Which leads me to my question...

Do you have any creative ideas for bondage? Things that people normally wouldn't consider but somehow YOU were creative enough to develop something unique? I really want to hear what people have thought about in relation to this subject. :) It doesn't even have to be limited to creative bondage. Maybe you have a position or a form of rope tie that is uncommon among the rest of us? I would love to see what people share!

I have always thought of the same about an Inversion Table ...
Upside down with feet secured!!!

I turned a twp piece styrofoam container into foot stocks today. My wife's nylon feet will be secured in them tomorrow for a brutal tickle session that will include tickling and other forms or nylon foot torment.

Styrofoam container? That is pretty unique! I am still thinking of creative bondage too!

I turned a twp piece styrofoam container into foot stocks today. My wife's nylon feet will be secured in them tomorrow for a brutal tickle session that will include tickling and other forms or nylon foot torment.

Awesome!!!

Here is a picture of the styrofoam stocks. My wife is wearing coffee color nylons on her feet under her jeans. She spent the day in them. I put her through a brutal tickle session and than a torture experiment with a sharp needle
Styrofoam1.JPG

The inversion table is sort of a non-starter for me. I believe you will find that one of those intricately-articulating hospital style beds will prove
to be the most versatile "platform" for the widest range of tickling activities.

Headrest of car seats always good in a pinch. Lift em up, insert foot, lower it down, proceed to tickle. :)

I thought of a large Chinese finger trap that would go over someone’s arms, behind their back.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back