• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Shout-out to Celeb fetishists among us

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
I don't know how best to do it, or ways in which it could be done.... But I guess I want to make a plea here. We know you're out there. You know we're out here, and will be supported. Let's take tickling fetish and foot fetishism mainstream. It is already finding favor among the very young adult crowd, as in it is viewed as 'not as weird' as it has been in the past..

Songs all about being barefoot (in the grass, on your shoes, kicking off ones shoes and running)... There is a theme.

Nickelodeon shows. VJ I'm looking at you: definitely a foot exhibitionist, among many others... The next logical step in the progression would naturally be some sort of 'coming out' and introduction to the mainstream into softcore fetishes such as ours, no?

If it's out there it will become accepted and a norm, of sorts, which will allow many, many people to find their happiness and an activity partner so much easier. Just my $0.02

The nickelodeon shows only do it because Dan Schneider is the one with fetish not everyone else. Honestly, as a foot fetishist myself, it's a little weird seeing that because some of those actors/actresses are legitimately children.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back