• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi everyone

TKEngland

I'm sorry I haven't been online for a while guys. Life got in the way. How are you all doing?

Just thought I'd mention while I'm here, Claire and I were unfortunately unsuccessful in finding a new play partner after our previous left to return to Canada. We are a looking for a youngish female **over 18 only** for tickling and casual play. If anybody in mid or south UK matching the profile would be interested we would like to hear from you. It's been a while since we've had the privilege. Not for videos, just personal. Incidentally we're considering doing some videos again if people would enjoy it.

Xxs to all, and thank you for your time

Hi there, know the feeling.. doing good, thinking about tickling quite a lot atm lol hows u

Yeah not too bad. Lol just saw your profile. Cheshire?
:3. Yeah we're OK, plodding along haha! Yeah we're thinking a lot about it too atm. If you're looking too we could have a pm if you like.

Claire is switch and has a thing for tickling feet. I'm. More of an upper body type myself. We're both rather sadistic tacklers though lol

Ah yes, we are quite far from each other, so I'm safe lol Sadistic tickling is the best type! at least in my fantasies :) Most of them involve me tied up spreadeagled and naked with a sadistic tickler or two in the vicinity. Upperbody is my favourite, but my feet are scary ticklish x

Me, chichester is only a 3 hour driver lol. So I guess it really depends on how safe you wish to feel :p, or how much you wish fantasy to be reality. I can link you to my fb if you want a full profile:).

Figured it may be useful if people could actually see who I am lol.
The profiling system on forums isn't overly great. Many of you already know me from the videos we made in the past, but for those who dont - I have a facebook page and a gaming channel on youtube.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/christopher.ham.359
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/spazgamer

In general life, I am a rock music fan, a bit of metal and definately 80s rock.
I am 30, my partner is 31.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back