• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

44333 professional man looking for a woman to get to know.

tmcp

TMF Expert
44333 is ohio fyi.

I am a straight guy, 6-1,220,muscular,shaved head, own multiple private businesses/work for myself, own my own home, i workout on a regular basis, i am very active outdoors, and im looking for "her."

I was married, its been over for a few years. No children, but i dont mind kids, they like me. I am actually looking to date someone, or just find someone for some friendly "tickle sessions." I think tickling will be more fun if the person im with is also into the kink. So i figured this would be a good place to try. Im not looking for endless emailing and or texting.I want to actually meet someone in person. Not right off the bat of course, but chatting, emailing, a phone call or two would be great to see if we got along. But then meet face to face. I do have photos and have no problem sharing them. Please just send a private message if you would like to talk and see how well we may get along.

I am dominant in the bedroom, and with tickling.

Last edited:
Go to Bella Bash! You seem like you fit with the rest of us.

I just assume all tickling events are sausage parties. But thanks for the heads up dvnc!

I just assume all tickling events are sausage parties. But thanks for the heads up dvnc!

Sooo many guys assume that and miss out on events; PLENTY of women attend and some of us even host! :headbang:

Sent a note. Thanks.

Still looking Ohio!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Im going to fish for the long haul and just randomly bumo this for eternity. Youre all welcome.

Sooo many guys assume that and miss out on events; PLENTY of women attend and some of us even host! :headbang:

Hell yes you do! Bella’s gathering was one of the best weekends of my life :)) Yeah, it was not a sausage party at all. I’m hooked now and wish I had started going to gatherings years ago. I was always too nervous because I assumed it would be chock full of creepy dudes hitting on you constantly, and it was nothing like that AT ALL!

Bella runs a tight ship :)

Last edited:
&#55357;&#56395;&#55357;&#56395;&#55357;&#56395;&#55357;&#56395;&#55357;&#56395;

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back