• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BTS - Brazilian Ticklish Blond

Tklbrazil

TMF Regular
"Brazilian Ticklish Blond" - By BTS www.cocegas.com.br

This is the first time I bought from BTS, I've signed up their pay site in the past, but never bought a tape from them. But when i saw that blond being tickled by two girls, I could not help myself and got it.

Order placed, the tape arrived in time, decent packaging. Let's get to it...

This video is 30 minutes long, the first scene is about 10 minutes and have this good looking blond sitted tied to a chair with her legs spread and streched and her ankles tied to two beds when the ticklers are having fun with her feet. The blond is really ticklish and is tied for real, no loose ropes or fake laughs here. The ticklers keep tickling and tickling for all 10 minutes, with no stop, just changing intensities. There are some moments that the ticklee can breath normally, but there are moments when it gets pretty intense for her, mainly when her toes are attacked. :) This scene is a must see, to bad it's only 10 minutes long...

For the next 20 minutes, the blond is hogtied and attacked first by the two girls, and then by just one. Well, I'm not a hogtie fan, but i believe I can describe the scene to you. The ticklers start attacking her upperbody, what makes the blond suffer a lot (she's ticklish, definitely), after some minutes, one of the ticklers move to the feet and they both perform a full body job in the victim. In the last 10 minutes, there's only one tickler and only feet "suffering".

Let's put numbers in this:

Ticklee looks: 8
Ticklee ticklishness: 9
Ticklers looks: 6 (althoug one of them has a perfect ass :))
ticklers skills: 5 (BTS must work on this, this ticklee had potential to be sent to a hospital.)

What I did not like: Too many clothes, too little skin. The first scene was to short.

What I liked: The Blond. she's the real thing.

Overall rate: 8
Is it worth what they're asking? I believe so.

As a brazilian, all I can say is that i'm very happy that tickling companies area popping around here, and that they are serious about the tickle business. As I sad in other posts BTS is evolving, and this video is the proof of that, I'm looking foward for their next release.

If anyone has any particullar doubt, just ask. Sorry my spelling and crappy english.

Bye!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back