• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Through the Monster Path - Tickling/Vore RPG: Game Over Artwork

xlokix

Hello friends!

I'm working on this tickling/vore-game-RPG since a couple of days and it's at the very beginning atm. So what is it about:

Story:
The story plays in a fantasy-world full of hungry Monsters and Monster-Girls :gulp:
Your village was besieged by a centaur-army with no chance for victory, but the guards have found a secret way out of the village through a hidden path. The only catch is that this path is full of Monsters and now it's your job to clean it for saving your people.
You play as a Elly, a warrior girl who's the only one that's left for this job, cause the guards are busy with defending the village :lol: .

Content:
-It's planned to create a GAMEOVER-SCENE for each Monster(Girl) by failing against them
-GameOver artwork (Style of the Cover pic)
-MonsterGirls playing with their prey and teasing it before and while devouring them
-Sometimes watchers who enjoying to see your fate

Fetishes (!atm!):
-Tickling
-Softvore (Head/Feet - first)
-getting humilated by the Monster-Girls
!!! Would like to ask the community for wishes and ideas !!! - I'm open for creating scenes with other fetishes: - just write me... :-D

Enemies:
-Especially Monster-Girls (Naga, Slime Girl, Cyclopse, Centaur, Slug-Girl etc....)
-other monsters like man-eating plants etc....

Release:
Hope to release a first demo version in a few weeks.

! It's a one man-project and I have to create the game AND art for it XD
My English isn't the very best but I'll try my best...^^ If anyone has likes to create a dialog for a scene is pretty welcome! :D

That's it for now. PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS TO MY GAME IDEA

I know it's not a tickling-game-only, but may some of you could be interested into it too ^^

Update-Info:
Had to take a little break with working on my game, but now I'll continue.

Some new Screenshots of ingame-scenes:
1.png 2.png 3.png

Attachments

• Preview.png
    Preview.png
    399.1 KB · Views: 502
  • Title Screen.png
    Title Screen.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 762
Last edited:
That's something different. Not a huge fan of vore, but I am totally fine with soft vore, if it's combined with a little tickling here and there. ^-^
So yes, I totally am looking forward to this. :D

Oh, this seems interesting! Totally gone under my radar. What program was used to do the scenes?

I've stopped working on it, cause there doesn't seem to be enough interested people....

Here are some of the ingame-pics I've made for the game:

The idea was also to give you some decisions like in the "choose your own adventure - style":

for example: taking a cool bath in the woods - bad decision ;) You're being grabbed by a tickling underwater-tentacle-monster
8 .png 3.png

Losing a battle against a Naga:
2.png 4 .png

Some interactions with possible relationships of the mainchar:
1.png

Last edited:
The ability to tickle torture a stocked thief ^^
5 .png

I've made my own models/enemies not templates like in the most games....
6 .png 7 .png

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back