• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Fetish Invader" -- game in development

Gah! Glad I logged in today! I'm off tomorrow, so I'll have a good long sit down and let you know what I think of the new update.

Yo, could i get link to the game too? This sounds awesome :O

Cant find the bondage or non-con stuff. Also there seems to be a glitch during asking the stripper lady for contact info

I found at least one non-con scene at the fair grounds.

From what I can tell, there are special scenes for some locations that happen at random. Meaning sometimes you will get the special location-specific scene, while most of the time you get a generic/random scene. Also the time of year matters for different locations. Fair in the autumn, baseball stadium during the summer, etc. We should keep a running list somewhere.

(I've sent the link to ValaerSeven)

Ghost is correct about the fair scene. I'll also state that /every single/ location in which it is possible to encounter models also has a unique scene, but some are just very well-hidden. EDIT: Another bondage/non-con bit is hidden at the gentlemen's club, which location should now be safe to explore. Please continue to report bugs as you find them!

There is presently no way for the PC to get tickled, and I have no plans to include that, but, if that's something that you'd like to see, let me know and I'll add it to my to-do list :)

Last edited:
I would also like to test your game. Could I get the link?

(I've sent the link to ValaerSeven)
There is presently no way for the PC to get tickled, and I have no plans to include that, but, if that's something that you'd like to see, let me know and I'll add it to my to-do list :)
Well i'd love that personally. I love the "tickler gets his/her comeuppance" scenarios

Hi, could i get link to the game too? This sounds awesome!

Could I please get a link to this game? It sounds incredible so far and I'd like to experience it for myself :)

(I believe I have now sent the link to all the folks who asked for it)

Recently with this project I've been experiencing the burnout that oneortheother predicted earlier in this thread lol. Yesterday was the first time in a while that I put in work on the game, though, so hopefully that's a good sign. I think I need to refocus more on the elements of the game that keep me excited about it.

That said, please don't take all this as a sign to curtail your input! Hearing what people want and how they experience the game is what keeps me going.

EDIT: Oh and kicaq, consider PC-as-lee added to my to-do list :)

Last edited:
(I believe I have now sent the link to all the folks who asked for it)

Recently with this project I've been experiencing the burnout that oneortheother predicted earlier in this thread lol. Yesterday was the first time in a while that I put in work on the game, though, so hopefully that's a good sign. I think I need to refocus more on the elements of the game that keep me excited about it.

That said, please don't take all this as a sign to curtail your input! Hearing what people want and how they experience the game is what keeps me going.

EDIT: Oh and kicaq, consider PC-as-lee added to my to-do list :)

Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that, my friend. I've actually been working on a tickling game of my own, and something I've purposely decided to do is split the game into 'episodes' which can be released independently of each other. That seems a bit less daunting than trying to finish an entire game straight away. And with each chapter, you can get feedback which will itself power your motivation.

I hope you won't mind helping me test the game when it comes out by the way :)

I am working on the next major update, which should be a big one! It may take a while, but I think it will be worthwhile.

Good Morning! :)

If you don´t mind, I also want to try out the game. So if you can get me the link also, I want to be very grateful. :)

Thx!

(I've just sent the link to the new folks who requested it)

TickleGhostW: No, the link and password for the next update should remain the same :)

Do you only give people the link to the game if specifically asked?

Cause I‘d like to try this too, to see what all of this is about.

Same here! Maybe just turn it into a public demo? :D otherwise I'd really love a link too!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back