• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

as a straight man I want the tickler to be really into it as long as they respect my boundaries. I don't care if they get off, I expect some arousal... this is our fetish!

Brother, you just shot yourself in the foot. No heterosexual man wants to hear that you will orgasm from tickling him.

That’s probably true in your case, but not everyone’s as off-putting and, therefore, extremely limited in available options as you.

Brother, you just shot yourself in the foot. No heterosexual man wants to hear that you will orgasm from tickling him.

And who are you to say? Your response is off-putting. Thanks for that. I will be taking down my profile from your website as a result.

If anyone is a gay ler in CT, let me know. Straight 33 (almost 34) male who wants to be tickled, and WRECKED! Gagged, blindfolded, tickled, edged, and punished! PM me.

You are such a contrairian, negative ass. Practically every time I see you interacting with others on tickling sites you're smugly putting them down. You're a large part of the reason I never have and never will attend a Fest; I don't want any interactions with you whatsoever.

The front of your website states the following:

This is not exclusively a gay oriented site.
We understand straight guys can have a fetish for other guy's feet and tickling. Gay, straight, or bisexual, you are completely welcomed and included here at Male Feet Men!

Hypocrite much? And while for some reason I cannot post the screenshot that has proof of this, I do have it saved in my screenshots...you know, in case you try to act like that I'm a liar.

You are such a contrairian, negative ass. Practically every time I see you interacting with others on tickling sites you're smugly putting them down. You're a large part of the reason I never have and never will attend a Fest; I don't want any interactions with you whatsoever.

110% agreed.

Are any of you guys going to TKLFest? I know based off the offensive comment made above it’s been said some won’t go bc of him specifically but I’m still very curious if any of you are going. I registered and got my hotel last week. Wanting to find tickle buddies while there.

I'm straight but i would definitely be willing to let a gay man tie, tickle and even edge me. Being made helpless and stuck in such a compromising position, knowing I'll be turned on regardless is such a exhilarating feeling.

With all due respect . You are not a str8 guy if you enjoy other guys tickling you sorry!!!!!!!!!! Then so called str8 guys say its a turn on really lol. I'm not judging but lets be real!!! Then one guy saying great all these str8 guys in to tickling guys PM me. . How can you honestly say my biggest fantasy to have a guy at my feet doing what ever but I'm str8 !! Love when so called str8 guys say they love being edged by a guy if he was restrained . I'm seriously not hating or judging but making a point!!! Do your wife's and gf's know about your secret little str8 fantasies? That you enjoy playing with other guys? They may love it! I'm on Fetlife PAT-X and get PM's all the time from so called str8 guys who want to be tickled or tickle me and more. As a str8 open minded guy absolutely no desire !!! with all due respect and happy tickling!!

This is a common concept I often hear, but it is based on the lack of one piece of information.

Sexual gender preference and Fetish gender preferences are not always aligned. Let me expand.

This is because of how arousal from a fetish activity functions. In our case, it's tickling. And the holder of the tickling fetis identifies as a 'straight' or heterosexual male.

Now our lee, only is interested in females for sexual purposes. So why would he desire a male to tickle him? It's simple, his arousal in tickling orient situations does not arise from WHO is tickling him, it's involved with the fact that he is being tickled. The fetish is genderless in actualization as far as his psychology is concerned. Being tickled is all that is sufficient to spark the arousal.

So this 'straight' guy can have a gratifying PERSONAL sexual experience being tickled by any gender, and that doesn't impact his base sexual orientation, other then adding the factor that he has a fetish arousal cue that is 100% outside gender. Because again, his arosual is from the Tickling, not that a male or female is the Ler.

The fact that fetishes and base sexual orientation can be opposed is something that is confusing to many people and results in the sort of confusion we see above.

For many the simple act of being tickled is NOT enough, the actors gender matters to thier arousal, and thus forces an alignment between sexuality and fetish preferences in gender. Here the act of tickling is linked to the Ler in the lee's psychology and cannot be separated, and thus they would take a hard pass on being tickled by the opposite gender of their preference.

It took the psychological community a few DECADES to sort out the above. None of the psychology surrounding sexuality is simple or straight forward.

Myraids

This is a common concept I often hear, but it is based on the lack of one piece of information.

Sexual gender preference and Fetish gender preferences are not always aligned. Let me expand.

This is because of how arousal from a fetish activity functions. In our case, it's tickling. And the holder of the tickling fetis identifies as a 'straight' or heterosexual male.

Now our lee, only is interested in females for sexual purposes. So why would he desire a male to tickle him? It's simple, his arousal in tickling orient situations does not arise from WHO is tickling him, it's involved with the fact that he is being tickled. The fetish is genderless in actualization as far as his psychology is concerned. Being tickled is all that is sufficient to spark the arousal.

So this 'straight' guy can have a gratifying PERSONAL sexual experience being tickled by any gender, and that doesn't impact his base sexual orientation, other then adding the factor that he has a fetish arousal cue that is 100% outside gender. Because again, his arosual is from the Tickling, not that a male or female is the Ler.

The fact that fetishes and base sexual orientation can be opposed is something that is confusing to many people and results in the sort of confusion we see above.

For many the simple act of being tickled is NOT enough, the actors gender matters to thier arousal, and thus forces an alignment between sexuality and fetish preferences in gender. Here the act of tickling is linked to the Ler in the lee's psychology and cannot be separated, and thus they would take a hard pass on being tickled by the opposite gender of their preference.

It took the psychological community a few DECADES to sort out the above. None of the psychology surrounding sexuality is simple or straight forward.

Myraids

Thank you, Myraids, for the explanation. For years, I've chatted here with straight-identified men who bear the weight of this confusion shaming them. So many of them wish it could be easier to simply let guys know they like to be tickled by other men, but can't because of continued misunderstanding. At this point, it's almost one of my missions to help these guys out.

I already posted a response in this group before regarding my stance but I’m back again cause I could use a good tickle. If anyone Lee or ler is interested and in Jersey which is rare. Hit me up. Im more than happy to try and set something up. It’s always been a fantasy of mine to be tied up and at the mercy of a gay ler who can humiliate me by seeing how excited I get from it. Anyway if anyone is interested at all feel free to hit me up.

I already posted a response in this group before regarding my stance but I’m back again cause I could use a good tickle. If anyone Lee or ler is interested and in Jersey which is rare. Hit me up. Im more than happy to try and set something up. It’s always been a fantasy of mine to be tied up and at the mercy of a gay ler who can humiliate me by seeing how excited I get from it. Anyway if anyone is interested at all feel free to hit me up.

Where does the tickling make you excited? I'm nowhere near Jersey unfortunately so I'm just curious.

I'm straight but i would definitely be willing to let a gay man tie, tickle and even edge me. Being made helpless and stuck in such a compromising position, knowing I'll be turned on regardless is such a exhilarating feeling.
Sounds like fun, come to Kelowna. Haha 😛🇨🇦

Chubby, but still called cute, straight guy here. I’ve been tickled by gay guys twice, and to my surprise, it was incredibly erotic…I’d absolutely submit myself for an extended tickling like that again!

Is your tummy one of your hot-spots? Just curious.

Same (Straight) though I prefer to Lee then Revenge. My best tickle experience was with another male (though he was also straight). I would love more experiences! Open to chat!

with the right technique, it certainly can be! Usually, my hot spots include sides/underarms, feet, and back/butt. A feather or small paintbrush is exquisitely devastating on my genitals!
One thing I learned during those sessions is that I’m particularly susceptible to light or skittering tickling, and the erotic effect is immediate, and being turnd on makes me more ticklish! To be honest, I used to be exclusively a tickler, and after those two sessions, I’ve leaned far more ’lee then ’ler. I’m mid-30’s.

You sound like lots of fun. Few of the straight curious guys I've found on this forum and other apps/sites seem to be open to feathers or brushes going any farther down than the navel. I'd love to tickle a straight boy's cockhead or behind his balls with a soft paintbrush while I watched him get hard from all the teasing though. 😈

I'm a gay 'ler and I absolutely love tickling guys of all sorts - straight, bi, gay, pan, or anything under the sun! I'm happy to do just tickling or combine it with some of the discussion themes in this thread: bondage, footplay, edging, teasing, and milking are always fun to mix in. ;D
Lol that be fun to try out

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Same (Straight) though I prefer to Lee then Revenge. My best tickle experience was with another male (though he was also straight). I would love more experiences! Open to chat!
Same here. Straight, but would love to experiment, and love the idea of Lee then Revenge. Biggest fantasy is being tied up naked, tickled lightly everywhere, edged, and sucked off while he tickles my balls. Then do the same thing to him! Not gay but curious. PM me to chat.

Recently I began to realise I was bi-curious and was wondering about the idea of tickle torturing a guy

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back