• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

Just putting my two cents in. If you are a straight man who gets excited from tickling by a gay man, you ain't cometely straight. You are either bi or gay. Just sayin

Unless you're a psychologist who has spoken at length with this person as a patient in a professional setting, you are not qualified to diagnose or dictate to them what their sexuality is - or should be. Please don't be rude.

tenor.gif

This troll's account has been cancelled. Make sure to report these when you see them please :)

I'd love to be totally demolished with tickle torture!! Feel free to PM if anyone would like to!!

I'd love to be totally demolished with tickle torture!! Feel free to PM if anyone would like to!!

Only if you send me more pics! Heheh Your navel looks great by the way. I'd love to see your ribs and chest as well though. Are they also ticklish?

I’m a straight male Lee in Michigan that doesn’t mind who the ler is. Anyone that lives around SE Michigan looking for some new tootsies to destroy should message me on Kik @tklz4u ^_^

I’m a straight male Lee in Michigan that doesn’t mind who the ler is. Anyone that lives around SE Michigan looking for some new tootsies to destroy should message me on Kik @tklz4u ^_^

Are you only ticklish on your feet? I guess it doesn't matter much anyways as I'm nowhere near Michigan though. Haha

Gay ler here love tickling fit young straight guys send me a pm fit rp or meet up

Any str8 lees who'd like to connect on Snapchat... look me up! stickler312

Just wanted to reply to this, again. Im male, 30, and more ticklish than any man should be, haha. In the Tampa area, and would be tickled pink to meet male lers in the area.

Yes, gay 'ler' here love tickling straight guys! I reside in Fort Worth, TX. Please let me know if you're interested! :D

I love tickling straight guys. I am the type that can get off by tickling a straight guy or worshipping their feet. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't want sex at all, so it works out better. So many gay ticklees want sex after tickling and all I want is just to tickle and have foot fun and nothing more. Straight guys in Dallas/Fort Worth, hit me up!!

Brother, you just shot yourself in the foot. No heterosexual man wants to hear that you will orgasm from tickling him.

LMFAO!!!!

Do you know how many straight-identified guys asked me if I got aroused and had an orgasm tickling him?!

That's part of the submission that many of them seek in certain types of m/m tickling play. Please stop with the broad brushing. It's truly embarrassing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back