• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

I’m in CT. 35 year old straight male here. Doctor. Would,love an older gay guy to tie me down, tickle me, and make me worn out with tickling, and edging.

I'm straight, I realized while I don't like usually older men touching me I'm far more open to younger guys tickling me... can't explain it, it's just how I feel... so if a younger guys wants to tickle me silly I'd be open!

I am also more comfortable with a gay man than straight men tickling me...

Gay tickler here London UK.
Question for the straight guys: have you ever got hard while being tickled by a guy?

Absolutely

I once did a Burglar RP with a gay tickle buddy of mine a while back.
Basically, I "broke" into his house and started snooping around.

He "caught" me and wrestled me to the ground, eventually tickling me senseless while he had me pinned.

Once he figured out I was hard, he definitely made sure to give me a monster-sized orgasm before taking advantage of my newly heightened sensitivity.

Nothing ever came of it but a year ago I randomly imagined a role-playing idea where Santa gets stuck at the bottom of a chimney on Christmas eve and ehenn there homeowner finds his lower body dangling from his fire place he decides to take advantage of it.

Hello all, 28yo straight male (bi with tickling) in ATL. Lee leaning but up for getting some revenge
Feel free to message!

Greetings fellow ticklers and ticklees. I am wondering if there are any over 50 year old men that are still involved with tickling/edging or that still have an interest with such? My interests started in childhood and have not changed even at the young age of 68! <<<<----

I met someone a while back who says they identify as straight but said he wanted to be tickle tortured.

Claiming hes extrmely ticklish and that his friends claim its weird how ticklish he is

Gotta admit I hadn't expected straight guys to be so fun to tease

I'm a straight guy and I was tied up by a gay male nurse and tickled...and I don't understand it at all but I freaking loved it and I definitely got hard. I tried my best to not go hard but dang it, every time he started in tickling the soles if my bare feet, I freaking got hard.

I'm a straight guy and I was tied up by a gay male nurse and tickled...and I don't understand it at all but I freaking loved it and I definitely got hard. I tried my best to not go hard but dang it, every time he started in tickling the soles if my bare feet, I freaking got hard.

How were you tied up?? I’m assuming you were naked as well?? Did you end up cumming from it??

I run a tickle spa for men in NYC. Here to tickle you regardless of your sexuality ;)

Would honestly love to be tied down and played with by a gay ler. Doesn’t matter the age honestly it would still be fun and exciting

Wow. Never tickled a straight guy before. Would love to tickle a straight guy to the point he gets hard and can’t do anything about it ;-)
This is the best part, knowing full well that those reactions are unavoidable and as a lee, you are helpless to stop it. Always been a fantasy of mine to experience this

I love getting tickled by gay men. Most are really good at bondage and they can be more ruthless with tickling. Also a good amount of them also have a foot fetish so the tickling usually ends with a great foot massage which I love! I've actually been tickled on video by a Gay Man by the name of Topticklepig (RIP you fine tickle legend) Just google search "Topticklepig Westcoast Boy Toy ;)

I am open to it. I'm a straight male in my thirties if anyone lives near San Jose, California send me a PM. Any gender or age.

Straight male with very ticklish feet...open to chat with anyone, M or F, who likes tickling men's bare feet

Anyone looking for a straight Male 'lee, I'll be in Indianapolis in late April, Toronto in Early May and Columbus in Mid August. Other travel locations still to come&#55357;&#56397;

straight male lee 38 years old open to being tickle tortured by a younger man - i'm in Phoenix, AZ

Great thread. Straight guy here, only played with females so far, but like the thought of being bound and tickled by a male. Think it is the power play for me as tickling is sexual and being forced to feel the tickling from a male would add another dimension to it. Was friends with a gay couple and they saw me naked once, they made some positive comments about my body and that sparked a fantasy about them tieing me to their bed and tickling me against my will.

Up for chats. DM me

So I've been trying to figure this whole thing out. Does it make sense to not be gay but still be open to being tickled by a guy? Tickling for me is inextricably linked to sexual play. I want to be tied up naked to the point I can't move, helpless as the ler goes to town. I want the edging and HJ/FJ/BJ, and post orgasm tickles. But I don't have any desire for penetrative sex, anal, etc. (Sorry for being so explicit). The closest I can rationalize it is that tickling fetish really blurs that line. I've never gotten to have a real session and I need to do it at least once. Am I making sense? I'm open to PM to chat and maybe set something up!

Sexuality is very fluid. Whatever it means to you is your reality.

I promise you are not alone in your feelings. Frankly im pretty similar but in the ler role and limiting to edging & HJ.

Dont stress it !

Mid 30’s Lee from the twin cities. I’m straight but absolutely up for connecting with any other male lers straight or gay to see if or tickle play interests align.

Kik: tklshtoes

Straight guy here who was recently tied, tickled, edged, tickled, and then made to cum (very hard too) by a gay guy. It was a lot of fun. I was very happy to share the experience with someone I trust because it made the whole experience more intense and fun.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back