• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

Update! I've been tickled by a guy and by him and his female friend. I've enjoyed all experiences! Open to more!

I would be super into this :).
Anyone near Scandinavia? (a)

I'm a gay experienced Ler here in the Boston area. The last 2 guys that I've tied and tickled were straight and loved it!

straight guy from the UK, up for trying anything once so long as its only tickling :)

Straight tickling model in Maryland, most of my sessions as a lee are with gay dudes. Lots of fun, and I’m usually so into it I just let them do whatever they want with no safe word.

It wouldn’t bother me, as long as they’re within a few years of my age

I’m a gay experienced ler. I’ve tied and tickled plenty of straight lads and almost all of them have wanted to be edged in the session too. Makes the tickling so much more intense. Great sessions every time.

Str8 guys in Chicago who wants to be tickled. Drop me a note or Kik me : victor25878 :)

Hello, figured I’d throw my hat in the ring. Happy to laugh and have fun for a bit. Btw I’m in Texas for those whom are willing

Straight lee here who only takes tickle sessions from guys, so gay ticklers are definitely welcome. My demands are high though, so I might be intimidating to you gay lers. I just started my profile on the other day and haven't heard anything.

Straight guy here, and I think it would be fun to be at the mercy of another guy, gay or straight too.

Gay male here who loves tickling str8 guys. Hit me up if you want to chat; on Kik as TKLU312

Sounds hot!

Good-looking, fit, skilled and experienced tickler here in Toronto, for anyone who's up for a session.

Last edited:
I'm a straight guy who really enjoys the idea of it for sure. I have fantasized about it for a long time now and haven't had the chance to do it. If any of you tickle enthusiasts want to share the tickles with me, let me know!! I'm in Portland :)

[email protected]
Kik: punkrocktickles

It certainly is nice to see real men interested in this. I think its sexy knowing straight men would like to be tickled by a gay man. More men should come forward.

Last edited:
interesting and hot

It certainly is nice to see real men interested in this. I think its sexy knowing straight me would like to be tickled by a gay man. More men should come forward.

I love when women get into this topic!

I don't see why a straight man would want to be tickled by a man instead of a woman?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back