• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

In Plattsburgh , NY for another 2 months or so . Any guys interested to meeting (I'm primarily Ler but actually prefer switch and will Lee.
Evil and fun. (Not a foot guy -absolutely will tickle, torture your feet but also every inch ears to toes.
Rick

I certainly will.

The post I linked below is definitely a living situation I would enjoy helping organize. It wouldn't matter what the lee would want with tickling; I would be open to it. And I don't judge nor try to make guesses as to whether a guy is "actually gay" or not. I don't care. I'm much more interested in being sure that any man into M/M tickling has a judgement-free environment to enjoy tickling with another adult man.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?356754-An-all-male-dream-house-situation

65yr old, ticklish all over. I chat with gay guys about tickling and will let them tie and tickle me. I am on Skype also and have a webcam.

feel free to drop me a line man
I’m straight and have fantasised a lot about being tied up naked and tickled by a gay guy. The idea of being tickle tortured and teased endlessly until I’m at breaking point and willing to agree to anything to make the torment stop is so hot!!
I love tying and Tickling straight guys
Just the feel of you pulling away as I tie your hands behind your back is such a turn on!! Standing in front of me totally nude as my fingers dance down your sides over your hips down your thighs to your feet tying them together
Then the fun starts

Oh wow. I’d be giggling and squirming long before you made it down to my feet. Reading this and thinking about my feet being tied up and worked over made me curl my toes a little! :oops:
I love tying up a straight guy for tickling
Guys are so much more sensitive to tickling especially on their feet! Love seeing your toes curl as I slowly drag my fingers down your soles to your toes
If your feet are soft and clean? I'd bite your heels and the ball of your feet as you try to pull away. Licking and sucking each toe

Oh wow. I’d be giggling and squirming long before you made it down to my feet. Reading this and thinking about my feet being tied up and worked over made me curl my toes a little! :oops:
That's the best part for me lol once your hands are tied behind your back and kneeling down to your feet
Holding them together as I wrap my rope around them tying them secure. Make you hop to my bed as I push you on your butt on my bed holding your feet in my hand and begin tickling your sweet soles
Watching your toes curl as I gently suck on your heels.

I would love to get tickled by a guy and see just how ticklish I might be. Don't care if the ler is straight or gay

Super hot thread. As a straight switch, I wouldn't mind being tied by a dominant gay ler. One that makes quick work of me and ties my hands tightly behind my back then gags me. One that pushes my limits with tight bondage and gaggage and possibly even predicament bondage. If interested in chatting, send me a private message or reach out to me in the chat room.

One of my fantasies haha, being tied down or restrained by a guy and then tickles me to insanity. Anyone here in DFW?

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back