• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

I'm a gay tickler in Toronto who often travels to the States. I love to tie and tickle straight guys...something about breaking down their defenses is very appealing. Limits respected!

I've been destroyed by so many gay guys who had that same outlook, haha. I'm not gay but having to sport a huge boner while being wrestled down and tormented by a guy was something I wasn't ashamed of, it was a fun kind of humiliation :p

Any guy living or traveling in Michigan around the Detroit area? I'd be open to meeting up!

I just had a great day! I'm fucking exhausted now though. I'm desperate for money so I let this guy tickle me for four hours with only minimal breaks for $1,000! If anyone else is looking for something like that I'm happy to arrange, I'm straight and discreet. The only time I had more fun was when a guy wanted his wife to tickle torture me, that I really enjoyed!

I'm a gay 'ler and I absolutely love tickling guys of all sorts - straight, bi, gay, pan, or anything under the sun! I'm happy to do just tickling or combine it with some of the discussion themes in this thread: bondage, footplay, edging, teasing, and milking are always fun to mix in. ;D

I'm a gay 'ler and I absolutely love tickling guys of all sorts - straight, bi, gay, pan, or anything under the sun! I'm happy to do just tickling or combine it with some of the discussion themes in this thread: bondage, footplay, edging, teasing, and milking are always fun to mix in. ;D
Your entire comment made me hyperventilate and squirm ;)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hello! I'm a 22yo straight male lee. You can kik me (and tickle me) at ticklish_anteros. Thank you!

Yeah, I'm a straight guy and I'm perfectly happy being tickled by a gay guy. In fact, there's something about being tied and gagged by a gay guy that makes the experience even more intense than if it's a girl. Makes me feel more submissive. Great fun!

Don't mind any gay lers tying me and tickling me or vice versa

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Count me in! My tickle spots are fair game for anyone.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'd be perfectly okay with a gay 'ler tickling me. They seem to know all the best spots to get me laughing if not squealing.

I'm straight and im ok with any gay lers tying me up and tickling me or vice versa Kik Escali925

I am on Kik and Skype now. Been watching videos. So need to be tickle tortured.

I am an extremely ticklish straight lee and I dont mind being tickled by Gay Lers - in fact my best experience of tickling were always with them...
my Kik id raktick

You bet!

My stories make clear but finding someone here in London? Almost impossible!

I am definitely open to it, after a long time, I have finally decided to put myself out there and give it a go. It's too much of a turn on not to.

I wish some of you ticklish straight guys would move to the UK, the north west specifically ;)

Bicurious 38 m switch has been tied and tickled by a couple of gay lers. For me, its the gradual loss of control, the ropes sliding around my wrists and ankles, my sock feet wiggling helplessly...

I’m a male bisexual 23 year old ler. I’m down to tickle a guy if they live near south georgia

I've recently caught the tickle bug pretty bad, and after seeing this post and reading a lot of comments I'm intrigued

Super ticklish feet in Tampa area for skilled foot ticklers. Male or female

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more then willing to let a gay guy tie and tickle the crap out of me for a couple hours. It's probably weird but after 15 minutes all I'll know is that I can barely move and can't stop laughing lol!

Yea id let a gay guy tickle my feet and anywhere else and vice versa Kik EScali925

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back