• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her clit is ticklish!

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
I recently wrote about my gf failing to change her oil...for 20,000 fuckin' miles. (The brakes were not her fault). This time I had her tied up and I used the Bullet Vibrator on her. After the first two or three orgasms she asked "Are you turning it up after each time?"
"Yep."
:) a little bit each time.
"I don't know if I can stand it!"
"Well then let's just get it over with now then."
It was halfway up and I turned the dial until it wouldn't go anymore. First she tensed and grit her teeth, then she seemed to hyperventilate for a few seconds, then she screamed, "No! Nono! No! Heeheeheeheehee HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
"Is...is it tickling you?"
"Yehehehess!"
"And...do you want me to...Stop?"
"YEHEHEHESS!"
"Are you gonna complain about me turning it up anymore?"
She began to flail and struggle, somehow contorting her body so she could just barely reach the Velcro on her wrist cuff with her teeth.
I yelled, "Don't you dare," and reached down to push the Bullet against her clit - until then her labia held it loosely in place. She screamed.
"You gonna hold still?"
"Mmmhmhmhmhmmmmm."
"You gonna try and escape anymore?"
She shook her head violently.
"You'd better not, 'cause if you do I'm gonna set a timer and let that thing run for an hour."
"NOHOHO!"
I just stared for a few seconds as panicked giggles escaped, then reached down, slowly picked up the remote, then even more slowly dialed it back to half.
"Now, to punish you for being bad, I'm going to put it all the way back up, one time, the instant you cum."
"No!"
"No? Well, there Is one way you can stop it."
"How?"
"It's easy-just don't cum."
Her mouth dropped open - she was in multiples so the time between orgasms was 1-2 minutes at best.
"I can't!"
"You can't? Aren't you an adult? Aren't you a grown woman with self-control? Surely you can last, say, a mere 5 minutes, can't you?"
She curled both lips inside her mouth, sincerely panicked, and craned her head back to look at her wrist strap.
"Don't do it - I told you what'll happen if you do."
Her eyes widened more.
"You lay there and take it young lady."
Her mouth opened, her eyes half closed and crossed, then opened wide again - she was resisting, but she was close.
"Four minutes to go."
She struggled and fidgeted, twisting and writhing, biting her lip, this pathetic whimpering look of begging on her face.
"Three minutes."
Her struggling intensified, muscles clenched, writhing faster, then, "Oh no! Oh No! Oh NO! OH NO!!! GAAAH!"
I let her cum and only at the end of it did I jack it up to maximum. 10 seconds was sufficient.
Then I dialed it back to half, and when I saw her relax I couldn't help myself but jack it all the way up again. Another 10 seconds, then back to half again. She stared at me, untrusting, then I turned it up just a tiny bit like I did after each orgasm, making her twitch and moan. Then she said, "If you keep turning it up when I cum...what will happen in a few minutes? It'll be all the way up again!"
"Yep!"
"But I can't take it."
"Well, I guess you'll just have to hope I get bored by then."
She panicked as I edged it higher and higher after each cum, and when she said, "Ok it's too high, I can't take anymore," I shut it off.
She was disappointed but that was the price she had to pay - no more orgasms.

Extremely ticklish before.... Unbearably ticklish after....

It's all a jumble of torturous moments upon moments!

*My legs are crossed very tightly as I'm typing this.*

It would have been hilarious to set it on high and leave it in place while you attacked her armpits with your long, twitchy tickly fingers.

ticklish clit

I can relate, extremely ticklish clit, hubby drives me out of my mind with the vibe.

Extremely ticklish before.... Unbearably ticklish after....

It's all a jumble of torturous moments upon moments!

*My legs are crossed very tightly as I'm typing this.*

You just keep being more desirable and irresistible.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back