• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diane Lane pic?

munchausen

TMF Expert
I recently saw "Unfaithful," which features a very frequently barefoot Diane Lane, and remembered an old pic someone posted that looked an awful lot like her getting her foot tickled. It was black and white, from a People magazine, I think. Does anyone have it?

No doubt, Diane Lane is super hot, and apparently she is ticklish, but I think she hates being tickled. I read somewhere(I think it was Toyou's website) where Diane says she'd rather be hit than tickled. Ever since I've heard that quote, she's lost a few points in my book, kind of like Kristen Davis. Sorry I don't have the pic, just thought I'd share that info.

Last edited:
I searched thru the newsgroup messages at groups.google.com and from the info I gathered, it seems the pic munchausen is talking about is from Interview magazine, but apparently her feet are getting massaged and not tickled, though she does have a ticklish look on her face, according to one of the posters. I've never seen the pic, but I hope someone can post it, even if she hates tickling we can always fantasize, right?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back