• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother’s Being tickled Story ideas

Jets28

TMF Expert
Hi Everyone, I would love to chat with potential authors about some tickling story ideas I have involving mother’s being tickled by younger women. I have written a couple in the past, but looking to help co-write or see if any authors would be interested.

-mother tickled in a wrestling match
- tickled by babysitter and friends
-lesbian robbers come in and pin milf down and tickle her.

Let me know if anyone would be interested in possibly writing

How about a mother v daughter tickle wrestling match?

i wrote a pretty long, multi chapter series called THE MOM NEXT DOOR. check out the first couple and let me know what you think

Yes I Love your Stories Flugel! Looking to expand that category! I love when it’s strangers tickling the mother not really her own daughter. I would be very into mother and daughter tag team wrestling other women

Still think a mom being tickled by a young man is sexy as all hell

just posted something like that. beverly mitchells babysitter. check it out let me know what you thought

I can imagine a young woman tickling her mom as punishment for not letting her do something such as not buying her an expensive pair of shoes, making her work at the family business when she wants to be out instead or not letting her join a sorority or something.. I was working on something like that myself and i really want to continue it. You can also have a female their break in and tie up an tickle the mom.

I am loving all the feedback! I also love the idea of the mother being tickled in order to drop something or let go. I would love it if it was just like the tickling scene in the jungle book

I'm currently working on rewrites of two storues I posted a few months back. Once they're done, there is a MILF Next Door story idea in the queue. It's not in the right order of what I had planned, but I'm willing to expedite.

I love the idea where a clown tickles a mom in a children's party .. I love this stuff

The kidnapping of the teenage daughter.
It is a mini series that I wrote a while ago. It has a mother and daughter tickle in one of its last parts, I think 3 or 4.
Let me know if it is to your liking.

ooh thanck you guys for bringing up these stories ;) strange that I have never read them until now

Mother being tickled by soccer team or coach after her kid was kicked off the team.

A republican Mother gets tickled by a democrat

Mother being tickled by step sons who don't like her

Mother who is a cop gets tickled by husband whose a criminal.

Love the enthusiasm everyone!!
Here are some more
- Mother being pinned and tickled for breaking up a college party or looking for son or daughter
- Milf tries to stop a hazing for a sorority & is subdued and tickled
- Mother goes to a massage parlor for a massage & witnessed them giving happy endings. Threatens to call the police but is grabbed and tortured

Also
- a Mother whose a Major in the Air Force gets tickled.
- Teacher who is tickled by two athletes to change their grade
- (this one is a little controversial) A white women gets tickled in the ghetto by 2-3 black men.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back