• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story I did on another site about Ashley Jenkins of RoosterTeeth

godzilla142

TMF Poster
None of this is real nor should anyone ever do this to anyone, it's wrong.
Celeb: Ashley Jenkins
Tags: Piss, facial, abuse gangbang

tumblr_oj9oooQu8l1qdxepho1_1280.jpg

Ashley Jenkins awoke tied up in front of a couch in a seated position. Her arms were tied to the ground so they had some mobility, enough to wipe hair out of her face. She was still in her grey top and jeans but she wasn’t at the convention she started out at anymore. The more Ashley looked around the more confused she became. In front of her was a camera and a laptop opened to an offline chaturbate channel. “Hello? Anyone here? What’s going on?” Ashley asked to whoever it was who had her here. She barely remembered what happened before it was all a blur. Suddenly Ashley realized something was lodged in her pussy she looked back at the laptop and put 2 and 2 together as I walked into the room and smiled at my new toy. “Why hello Ashley nice to see you’re awake, I take it you’re ready for phase 2 of your humiliation?” I asked her as she sat there confused. “Humiliation? Wait what have you already done to me?” Ashley asked now getting worried. “Ah I guess you tried to wipe it from your mind Ash, luckily for you I recorded it.” I chuckled as I pulled up a file on the laptop and hit play. As she watched the memories of the event rushed right back to her.

A few hours earlier
It was like any other RTX panel, to start at least. Ashley decided to wear her get up from Eleven Little Roosters as her fans really liked her in that show and putting on the outfit she knew exactly why. Tight black leather hugging every single curve of her body. Her blonde hair cascading over her back, the zipper on her front unzipped so her cleavage was front and center, and she topped it off with red lipstick. She knew she was a giant cocktease but she also knew it got her views so what bad could really come of it? She always told herself. After the panel, Ashley went into the backroom as she always did. She was going to change and go out to meet and greet with the rest of the members of RoosterTeeth. When she got to her duffle bag her change of clothes was gone. She knew she packed them she double and triple checked her bag with no idea a group of guys was standing behind her.
download (16).png

“Looking for these Ash?” The man she’d eventually know as Brian asked holding her clothes in his hand dropping all but her bra on the floor which he proceeded to cut in half. “Well we all know you don’t need a bra with your big perky tits Ashley.” Brian smirked as Ashley looked nervously at the 6 men before her. “W-what do you guys want?” The men all began to surround her one running a hand on her tight leather incased ass making her jump and turn away from him. Ashley looked up and saw a camera. “You guys better be careful looks like there’s a camera in here… probably for security.” Ashley smugly addressed before Brian laughed. “Yeah it’s mine you dumb bimbo.” He accented by spanking her ass himself. Ashley screamed again deciding to sit down so nobody could spank her ass again. “Why are you guys doing this…why me?” Ashley sputtered as she realized she likely wasn’t going to talk her way out of the situation. “Ah that’s simple you’re an attention whore, all you want is our attention, I mean isn’t that why your tops are always so tight? Why you’re currently wearing a leather spandex suit with your tits on display? Why you made Meg Turney leave The Know?” Brian said as Ashley was appalled by only one comment. “Woah woah woah Meg and I are friends why would I make her leave the show? She helped me build it into what it is now why would I betray her like that?” Ashley asked clearly hurt by the assumption. “Admit it Ashley, Meg was hotter than you and you hated that the comments were more about her than you.” Brian sneered as he stepped closer to the seated Ashley who angrily stood to face him. “That is NOT what happened you idiot she left on her own accord and I’m not that insecure about myself to care what or who the commenters are fawning over GOT IT?” Ashley claimed with venom in her voice.
download (18).png

Brian simply smiled and grabbed Ashley by her sides and began to tickle the leather clad beauty relentlessly. “AHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO STOP THIS HAHAHAHA” Ashley begged as she tried to back away but Brian simply kept up with her as she writhed in his clutches her breasts threatening to bounce out of her outfit as they bounced around in her struggles until Ashley was back against the wall panting for air a little sweat now forming on her chest as it heaved. “Well whether you believe it or not we will have you admitting that Meg was superior to you slut, GET HER BOYS LET’S MAKE HER PISS HERSELEF!” With that Ashley felt 12 hands tickling all over her body in places she never thought would be tickled. She screamed and laughed like a banshee trying her best to break away. “AAAIIIEEEE HAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO GUYS STAHAHAP AAAAHHHHHHH!” Ashley squirmed all over the wall her blonde hair thrashing about as she felt fingers in her armpits, her navel, the backs of her knees, her ribs, between her ass and pussy, and Brian’s hands tickling her hips. The sensory overload taking over her body Ashley saw stars and flashes as she tried to maintain her sanity. “OH GOD GUYS HAHAHAHA PLEASE AAAAHHHHH NOOHOHOHOHOOO STOP YOU WIN HAHAHA MEG WAS HAHAHAH HOTTER THAN MEHEHEHEHEEEE PLEASE STOP OR I’LL AAAAIIEEE HEHEHEHE STAP” Ashley begged as she felt her bladder filling knowing it was a matter of seconds before she’d be more humiliated than she had been in her whole life but suddenly the tickling stopped. “I’m sorry Ashley what did you say?” Brian asked the panting blonde as she slid down the wall sweating profusely. “Ugh I already said what you wanted huh huh fuck off” Ashley retorted clearly getting her attitude back. Brian just slapped her in the face and tickled her ribs again making her arch her back and stand back up giving the other 5 access to her body as well. “GYYAAAAHHHHH HAHAHA WAIT WAIT NO I’LL PEE AHHAHAHAHAHA NOOHOOHOO” Ashely begged to no avail as her pleas and struggles went unanswered as she writhed against the wall, bucking and whipping herself hoping to break free but it was no use her legs gave out and she fell to her knees while she began to urinate in her leather spandex a puddle forming under her as Brian tickled her through the entire ordeal making the poor woman thrash in her own piss until she finally emptied her bladder all over herself.
download.png

The men stood there watching the defeated blonde sobbing in her own pee until she finally spoke. “I hate you all I hope you rot in hell for this.” Brian laughed as he grabbed Ashley by her hair and pulled her back to her feet standing behind her he grabbed her tits and pushed her against the wall as he squeezed them hard making Ashley groan and grunt in frustration. “Hell huh? Guess we better make it worth our while you jealous camera whore.” Brian sneered as he felt up her ass and pussy now. “UGH I AM NOT JEALAAAAAHHHHGGGGHHHHOUS” Ashley was cut off as Brian spanked her ass hard then proceeded to rip open the damp leather covering her ass laughing as more urine fell onto the floor that was held in by her suit. He then ripped off his pants and boxers and in one swift motion buried his entire cock into Ashley’s now exposed ass making her wail in pain as she pounded the wall with her fists. “AAAUGGGH NOOO YOU FUCKER AAAAHHHH” Ashley screamed as she felt him thrusting in and out a little bit her asshole leaking a little blood from the rough penetration. Brian grabbed her throat and turned her to face the other five guys who without a word began tearing into her leather suit. The first target being her tits as they ripped open the zipper and one decided to bite and suck the nipples of her sweaty heaving tits. Another guy was content just shouting degrading comments at her while spitting in and slapping Ashley’s face. A third man licked her exposed tight belly which tickled Ashley sending conflicting feelings in her body with Brian fucking her ass and her tits being sucked on, add in guy number 4 who was rubbing Ashley’s pussy and licking it as he worked to get her clit. Guy 5 just stood stroking his cock in front of Ashley making sure she saw him while her entire body was being violated.
E0D21AE6-7F89-43E5-AC3F-7B31BE88F5FC.jpeg
About 10 minutes into the gangrape Ashley’s battle against the sensations in her body was lost as she came hard her pussy leaking all over guy 4 as he ate her out. The second she finished cumming though he rammed his cock into her pussy as he laid under Ashley as the others shifted a little bit. “OH GOD UGH YOU GUYS ARE GONNA KILL ME AAAGGGGHH PLEASE THIS IS RAPE UGH UGH I DON’T WANT THIS GAAAAHHH UGH UGH NOOOO” Ashley begged as she was forced to yet another orgasm this one shaking her very core draining almost all her energy now but she kept begging and pleading for them all to stop. Until guy 5 stuck his cock in her throat that is. Now Ashley was getting what she truly deserved. Double penetrated with a guy fucking her throat, a guy abusing her big tits, the guy that was licking her belly now was slapping her in the face with his cock while the guy calling her a worthless slut among other things released a torrent of cum into her eye and all over the right side of her face. Ashley gagged in disapproval her eyes a mess of cum and tears. The guy slapping her face with his cock then unloaded his own cum blast on the left side of her face. Not a moment later her throat filled with that mans cum she gagged and choked hard until he pulled out just before she vomited up all his cum that she clearly couldn’t handle. The man in her pussy came as well as the man sucking her tits jackhammered her mouth until he too filled her throat and let her head drop as he walked away to join the rest as they cleaned up and left the room taking pics and video of Ashley drooling cum out of her abused mouth as she groaned incoherently as Brian continued to fuck her ass.

As the door shut behind them Brian grabbed Ashley and stood her back up his cock still deep in her ass. Ashley finally got enough sense back to speak. “Uck uck who are you, asshole? Tell me your name at least give me that one dignity before you throw me out like trash uugggh” Ashley shuddered as she was forced to cum again. “Well slut, my name’s Brian, but don’t worry I still have much planned for you Ashley so you aren’t getting thrown out, not yet.” Brian said as he filled her asshole up with his cum and let the exhausted woman collapse on the floor covered in her own piss and the cum of 6 different men as she passed out. The camera captured Brian dragging her into a av cart before getting dressed and taking the cart out.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back