• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple Kidnapped! Wife Tickle Tortured and Husband Mercilessly Edged

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Matt and Alex watched happy couple down the street from his window. Hearts pounding, the two observed as theirs new targets stumbled toward their apartment complex in a drunken stupor. They knew tonight would finally be their night.

He had been stalking Vicky ever since he laid eyes on her; John found himself infatuated by her. Although she did not fit the traditional definition of smoking hot, she had desirable qualities. A slightly chubby woman in her thirties, Vicky was a socialite, always the life of the party. Her husband, John, was a safety marriage, a decision she made when she realized she was getting old and might face the prospect of being alone. Both were rather short, and lived the life of an upper middle class couple in a large city, and their bodies had begun to show it. Mike had a very peculiar kink that turned many girls off of him, as they just couldn’t deal with it. He liked to tickle feet, and he liked to tickle them hard. Vicky’s soft, plump body indicated her feet were perfect for a merciless and mind breaking tickle. After weeks of admiring from afar, Matt’s excitement make his heart pound relentlessly; he knew he would finally get her. Similarly to her lover, Alex found herself smitten with the idea of endlessly torturing the cock of this girl’s poor husband while her lover relentlessly tickled the feet of his wife.

They had noticed them in the apartment complex they lived in. Since then, they had began preparing for what was seen as inevitable. Their penthouse was now completely soundproofed, and fitted with a number of potentially devastating torture implements. Stocks and X-frames, handcuffs, padded chairs with straps, you name it, it had it.

As the tipsy couple walked off the elevator, they were greeted by their kind next door neighbors holding glasses of wine. Although they should have declined this strange offer, the two accepted the glasses and began sipping and making conversation in the hallway. Before long, Vicky’s vision blurred and her body simply felt too heavy to support.

“John, I’m not feeling so good. I think it’s time for us to go to bed.”

Upon looking at her husband, she found his head was hanging and he was leaning against the wall. They had clearly had too much to drink. But she only remembered having 4 or 5 drinks, nothing to explain feeling so out of it…

Vicky awoke to her husband yelling obscenities at Alex. “You crazy bitch! I’m going to kick your ass as soon as soon as I get out of here. And you better not touch my wife either Matt, you sick fucker! Someone is going to hear me screaming and call the cops you better let us go right now.”

Upon trying to sit up, she found her upper body was completely mummified with her arms at her side. She was laying on a bed and had straps holding her body down to the bed. Her legs were stretched taut and she couldn't see her feet on the other side of a slab of wood that they seemed to be stuck through. Her feet felt unusually warm and wet inside her uggs. Lifting up her head, she saw her husband mummified similarly to her, except he was laying facedown on a table and his entire body was wrapped except for his penis and balls, which fit perfectly through a hole in the table so they were completely accessible underneath.

“Im going to have so much fun with your penis, cutie,” Alex cooed as she stroked Matt’s face. “And my husband is going to have just as much fun with your wife’s feet when he gets back. We know that you two have the whole summer off, and it’s barely the first week of June. Once we get access to your phones, no one’s going to know you've even been taken.” Matt’s eyes widened as he took in this information. “And this room is completely soundproofed and hidden in our apartment, the penthouse, which is also completely soundproofed. You have no chance of escape. I’m going to torment your little member for three months and you’re never going to cum during this time. My husband is going to tickle your wifes feet until she begs him to do anything else to her. He’s going to ravage her after making her beg him to do so, and you’re going to have to watch for months while I stroke and tickle and tease your penis and you never get to cum. And at while I sleep, im going to put a chastity cage on your little guy and attach a vibrator. Such a poor baby, youll be begging me within hours for release, and youre not going to have it for months.”

Alex concluded her monologue and shoved a gag into Matt’s mouth, not allowing him to say anything in return. Vicky found herself unable to speak, even though she wasn’t gagged. Her feet were going to be tickled?! This couldn’t be happening. Her feet were so incredibly soft and sensitive. She never went barefoot, ever. Always wore her uggs during spring, fall, and winter. During the summer, she wore thick protective socks and special running shoes. She got pedicures at least once a week, often twice. All this to please her husband, who had a raging foot fetish. Her feet were unimaginably ticklish and impossibly soft. She couldn’t take even ten seconds of tickling - her husband had tried. The only thing she didn’t indulge him on was his desire to tickle her sensitive little feet. She simply couldn’t take it, and although he often wanted to, she never let John tickle them. The thought of having her feet tickled for such a long period of time made her mouth go dry and her eyes well up with tears.

Suddenly, Matt walked into the room carrying a black bag. “Time for the fun to begin,” he stated, matter of factly. Vicky began to try desperately to get out of her bondage, to no avail. She couldn’t move at all. Alex began applying oil to John’s penis, much to his dismay. Angry protests could be heard from him, but she hooked something up to his gag and inflated it until he couldn’t make a sound. Matt walked over to Vicky and began talking to her. “Girl you are in for a rough few months. While you were out, I took the liberty of applying copious amounts of sensitizing lotion to these feet of yours, and then putting them under a heat lamp after putting your boots back on.”

“Please Please dont tickle my feet!! PLEASE! I can’t take it they’re just too soft and ticklish. I’ll actually go insane!!” she begged, hoping to appeal to his sense of humanity, which had long since faded.

“Cutie, you’re only making me want to tickle these cute feet more.” Matt began slowly pulling off her uggs, as if unwrapping a present. A present it was for him to see these flawless peds for only the second time. Her feet were milky white and perfectly proportioned. Her red painted toes ascended in length evenly and framed her foot magnificently. The soles of her feet were milky white, save for her heels, the balls of her feet, and the pads of her toes, which were tinted pink.

As Matt began slowly tracing a finger up one sole and down another, Vicky began thrashing and begging in between laughter. “Please don’t do this I’m begging you!” Her feet were, to her dismay, more sensitive than ever.

Matt applied adhesive to the back of VIcky’s toes and pushed them against the wooden stocks, effectively anchoring the woman’s feet to the stocks and entirely immobilizing them. As VIcky realized she was now completely unable to move or scrunch her feet at all, she began softly crying; begging intermixed with the pitiful mewls.

John was faring no better, as he already found himself nearing the edge of an orgasm. Alex, a master of the art of edging, knew this, and was taking him as close as possible.His body tensed up, and at the very last second, Alex removed her hand, preventing an orgasm. John groaned and then began struggling as he felt something very soft and ticklish begin tracing itself up his balls and along his shaft. Alex moved her paintbrush over his glans again and again, providing maddening stimulation, but not allowing him to cum.

After finishing with the immobilization, he began slowly tracing figure 8s on Vicky’s heels, causing explosive giggling to interrupt her crying.

“Hehe heHAHAHHAAAA PLEASE DONT PLEASE!!!! PLEHEHEHASEHAHAH”

Over and over he lightly traced the shape with his nails over the incredibly soft heels. He began to pick up the pace, and all of a sudden scribbled his fingers all over the poor girl’s feet. Vicky began screaming and howling, unable to take the monstrous sensations going through her immaculately sensitive body. He began alternating technique, going slow and hard, then light and fast, leaving her cackling and pleading for a respite that seemed like it would never come.

“Vicky, this is going to get so much worse. I have an arsenal of tools and techniques at my disposal. Have you ever been tickled between or under your toes? Or by hair brushes and toothbrushes? Pens? I am going to make you wish you didn’t have feet, and then I’m going to make you beg me to fuck you.”

While she caught her breath, he showed her a fountain pen. “Im going to write on your soles with this until they’re solid black. Then I’m going to scrub them clean and start working on your toes. I think you’ll do anything I ask of you before i even finish writing on one foot.”

As soon as the pen made contact with the bottom of her left foot, VIcky began wailing and screaming, desperate to escape the tickling but unable to.

“NOHOHOHAHAHA NO HAHA MORE AHAH I CANT TAKE IT HAHAH PLEHEHESE!”

As he began writing on her heel, she begged and begged for it to stop. Even Vicky’s heels were insanely soft and ticklish, and reduced her to wild unending laughter. As he moved up to the spot in between the heels and arches, her laughter was taken up a notch. She was no longer begging, as she couldn’t form coherent thoughts anymore. The arches were the worst thing she had ever experienced, and as the pen kept scraping over her arches, coloring them in in the most devilish manner, her bladder released itself. He continued writing up the foot until everything but the toes were colored in. He would save the most unbearable of tortures for this poor girl for later. When he finished one foot, he looked at Vicky and saw her blue eyes rimmed with red. Her face was tear streaked and her hair was matted to her head. Pee was soaking into the bed.. As she panted and tried to catch her breath, Matt walked over to her head and held up a gag.

“Please *pant* I can’t take anymore *sob*. I’ll do anything.ANYTHING!” He put the gag into her mouth, encountering no resistance, and buckled it behind her head. Then he went back to the foot of the bed and began anew on her right foot.

Vicky could do nothing but failingly attempt to thrash in her bondage and emit muffled screams of mirth and indistinct pleading. Her torture was seemingly endless as Matt traced the fountain pen up her clean foot, forcing shrieks and squeals of mirth out of Vicky. She was already nearing the limits of her sanity, and would rather endure literally any other torment to this awful and unending stimulation. Sadly for her, she was entirely helpless. This would continue at Matt’s discretion for months until he was satisfied with his plaything, and then God knows what her fate would be. She tried to find solace in anything, anything at all that could possibly take her mind of the maddening sensations or offer some sort of comfort, be it mental or physical, but there was no light at the end of the tunnel for her. She knew she would endure whatever her depraved captors wanted, and she knew she would commit whatever acts they wanted her to as well. Right now she would have gladly given up her and her husband's’ life savings for a 10 minute break of tickling. She would have become Matt and Alex’s sex slave for life. Anything to stop the torment she would be undergoing for the next few months. Tears of despair began to fall from her eyes, adding themselves to the puddles of existing tears of laughter that had been falling for many minutes.

“MMPH MMMM PHMMLM MMMMMMHHHHNNN!”, Vicky shrieked over and over into her gag, much to the delight of Matt and the sexual frustration of her husband.

Hearing and seeing his wife’s feet be tickled mercilessly while she pleaded and cried for help turned on John like nothing else. This was the stimulation he had been craving from his wife. Ever unwilling, she had perpetually denied his requests for tickle play, leaving him with a sexual itch that he could never truly scratch. Now here they were, and this tickle play was being forcibly inflicted upon his sweet sweet wife. Despite the despicable circumstances and an overwhelming urge to assist his wife in any way, John found himself transfixed and hornier than ever. Worse yet, he was being sexually tortured, forced to watch his wildest fantasy play out in front of him, except with his wife and another man instead of him. His penis and balls were being ever so lightly stroked by calligraphy brushes and he had been on the edge or orgasm, unable to cum for 15 minutes straight now, just watching his wife be tickled. Try as he might, attempting to thrust and flex his penis for a little more stimulation to get the sweet release he so desperately craved, he was unable to cum and completely at the mercy of his captor, who just worked transfixed, giggling to herself quietly several times a minute and marveling in her and her lover’s luck.

If you guys want, I'll kee going. Feel free to make requests, although i wont promise that i'll write them in, as this is largely a reflection of my own fantasy.

Excellent story...definitely a fantasy of mine!! Keep up the good work.

Very hot story, definitely a fantasy of mine as well minus the peeing haha, But that’s just me love to hear more.

One of the best tickling stories I've read yet. This is a major fantasy of mine and seemingly a lot of others on here. I can't wait to see more. Would love to know Vicky's shoe size too.

Very hot! I love the sadism, the taunting and the desperation of the victims. I wonder if John is ticklish too.

This is great. I changed the names to that of me and my wife while reading it in my head, lol.

I’d like to see a part where the ticklers switch, and the ticklees are even more against being tickled by the same sex.

Last edited:
Wow I love it! Sounds like she could use some upper body action as well :)

Hey man,

I would totally read a part 2 if you made it or if you did a similar story. Love your work!!!

Apparently, you've tapped into a big fantasy for a lot of people here. Great story! Would love a part 2, if you're so inspired.

Amazing. My only request would be that our victim was wearing some sexy sheer nylons on her helpless feet. But bravo, I think there are a number of people that enjoy this scenario!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back