• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelen Castle RPG

dennyzz

A non-combat puzzle solving RPG with very detailed text scenes. Creator is also working on making original art.
1st part is feet focused, 2nd is armpit focused.

"The story of the game is a about an Exorcist (Special warriors trained by the Paladin Order) named Faris who accepted a contract on a job that required her to expel the evil from Kelen Castle, hence the title of the game. The evil in the castle turns out to be not only a sorceress, but also a succubus, who, in our fetish, is a certified sadist tickler.

Faris meets her in the castle, but as she was ready to fight, the Sorceress paralyzed her and tried to tickle her. The problem is, Faris isn't ticklish anywhere except for one spot... which you will figure out as soon as you play the game.

Gameplay Mechanics:

This game has an Insanity System. The entire castle will slowly turn you insane until you return to a Safe area. The Safe area disables and resets the Insanity, holds a save point, and keeps 3 pairs of boots for you to wear which I'll explain later. When outside the Safe area, the Insanity switch is turned on and you will have to return to the Safe area before you go insane within a given amount of time. In addition to this, there are also monsters wandering about the mansion that will induce the Insanity, thereby giving you less time to return to a Safe area.

This leads to the next Gameplay Mechanic which is Traps. There are a few traps laid out in the castle which, if touched, removes a your protection (Your boots). Walking around an unsafe area without protection will make monsters more reactive towards you which makes it harder to return back to the Safe area. In the Safe area, I mentioned 3 pairs of boots earlier which means you only have a limited amount of protection to reuse.

In order to progress, you'll have to solve puzzles in the Castle and unlock different rooms and acquire different keys, similar to most Horror, Adventure types.

The objective of the game is to find a way out of the Castle without going completely insane.

Gameover Scenes:

These scenes come from the various monsters and traps that induce the Insanity. When Insanity is about to be induced, the screen will start to shake and will then trigger a Gameover Scene if you don't make it into a Safe area in time. The scenes consist of text, some sound effects, and the character's expression. The player is given the choice to either read the scene or skip it. Once the scene is finished the player is then sent back to the last Safe area entered before inducing the Insanity."

https://www.deviantart.com/roomukurei/art/Kelen-Castle-737779541

Nvm. Seemed to be some issue with Mediafire itself.

Last edited:
How comes on the second trial I die as soon as I spawn into the room?

Happy so see the update. This flew under my radar too. Really enjoying the personality of the ch2 protag.

I can't explain, how much I love your game. It's fabolous.
Still, I have some complaints. Technical ones.
1.Why did you abandoned classical RPG maker controls?
2.Can you add reminder, that some scene was already watched?
3.I can understand, that your game has dark athsmospere.But picture is too dark.It's hard for eyes.
4.How about to add dialogue fast forward button.
Thank you very much!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back