• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Name A Song That You HATE

drewskee

Level of Ruby Feather
Pretty self-explanatory....this time around, post a song that you absolutely hate for whatever reason, and feel free to explain why if you wish.

I'll go first:

"Smooth" -Santana feat. Rob Thomas

This song (and the album it came from, Supernatural) were insanely popular in 1999 and it couldn't be avoided for the longest time. It still plays on trendy "throwback" radio stations and supermarkets and the like. :cringe: I already didn't care for Rob Thomas or his band Matchbox 20 but this song effectively caused me to hate him. I like the old Santana stuff from the '70s, but this shit can kick rocks.

"Irreplaceable" - Beyoncé

I respect Beyoncé as an artist for the most part, even though I'm not a big fan of her music. This particular song is another ridiculously overplayed and overhyped hunk of shit and for whatever reason, just hearing the opening "To the left, to the left...." triggers something in me that makes me want to commit acts of violence.

"Me and Bobbie McGee" by Janis Joplin. I can't stand her screaming.

"I got a brand new pair of roller skates, you got a brand new key" by Melanie.

Meant to be- Florida Georgia line. I don't like the song, but I HATE how it gets played so often on my local radio station, making me listen to a song I don't like=seething loathing of that song after a few listens lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Meant to be- Florida Georgia line. I don't like the song, but I HATE how it gets played so often on my local radio station, making me listen to a song I don't like=seething loathing of that song after a few listens lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The only FGL song I know about is "Cruise" and that shit is a fucking mockery.

Moving right along, the Black Eyed Peas song "My Humps" is quite possibly the biggest hunk of shit that I've ever had the displeasure of hearing. :pukefight::pukefight::pukefight:

"Dead skunk in the middle of the road" because it repeats the lyrics.

"Dead skunk in the middle of the road" because it repeats the lyrics.

I had to YouTube this....pretty damn bad.

As for myself, for this post I choose "Yummy Yummy Yummy (I Got Love In My Tummy)" by Ohio Express. All I have to say is :pukefight:

Tell me what you want what you really really want >:/

Tell me what you want what you really really want >:/

Yeah, I ain't havin' it either....

I HATE the song "Love" by Keyshia Cole. I know a bunch of people that love it and I just don't get it. It's so annoying and stupid.

The Golden Girls theme song. I like the show, but the theme song is the worst thing ever lol.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back