• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Today was the coldest day of the winter so far here. When I woke up at 7am, it was 3° with a wind chill of -9°. :shivering: I haven't gone outside today.

Sorry my friend. Hope it gets warmer there.

Whole nation is cold and natural gas and oil prices are through the roof. Paid 3 times as much to heat my houses this month. So now heat is off and I am wearing two jackets. Lol

Sorry my friend. Hope it gets warmer there.

Whole nation is cold and natural gas and oil prices are through the roof. Paid 3 times as much to heat my houses this month. So now heat is off and I am wearing two jackets. Lol

It is good to stay warm one way or another. I especially hate my ears being cold when outdoors. :shivering:

Yea I am making do. Using an electric heating pad to off set the gas as well. Heating pad only uses like 50 watts of energy. I remember an old English guy that inherited a castle he couldn't afford to heat the whole place up so he just heated himself. Really smart

Yea I am making do. Using an electric heating pad to off set the gas as well. Heating pad only uses like 50 watts of energy. I remember an old English guy that inherited a castle he couldn't afford to heat the whole place up so he just heated himself. Really smart

Right. A whole castle is a huge expense to heat. Living in a small NYC apartment, I don't have that problem. Your house is, I presume, somewhere in between a small apartment and a castle.

Right. A whole castle is a huge expense to heat. Living in a small NYC apartment, I don't have that problem. Your house is, I presume, somewhere in between a small apartment and a castle.

Lol yea. The house is pretty small actually only 900 sq ft.

That qualifies as a small house. My apartment, at 260 square feet, is definitely a small apartment.

Yea that is pretty small but if I remember right you are close to central park which is pretty cool

Your memory is good. I'm half a block from Central Park. :D

I will be going to Albany today and there until Monday without computer access.

You are welcome.

Need to do some more grocery shopping again. Hard trying to find good food that's low in carbs.

You are welcome.

Need to do some more grocery shopping again. Hard trying to find good food that's low in carbs.

Yes, the late comedian Buddy Hackett observed that everything he liked to eat had sugar or carbohydrates or both, all bad for him. Lucky for me that I like lean protein. :hungry:

Yes, the late comedian Buddy Hackett observed that everything he liked to eat had sugar or carbohydrates or both, all bad for him. Lucky for me that I like lean protein. :hungry:

Yea I remember him. Very funny guy. Carbs taste good and are easy to digest. That's what causes the problem I think lol

Yea I eat a lot more chicken and fish now that helpsl

Yea I remember him. Very funny guy. Carbs taste good and are easy to digest. That's what causes the problem I think lol

Yea I eat a lot more chicken and fish now that helpsl

Yes, chicken (not fried) and fish (also not fried) are healthy. I also eat lean beef jerky.

Yes, chicken (not fried) and fish (also not fried) are healthy. I also eat lean beef jerky.

Beef jerky sounds good. I should try that again.

I been eating a lot of Kim chi. Very low in cars and also helps reduce sugar levels.

It was Goddess Shelly who taught me about the benefits of probiotics and got me enthusiastic about Kim Chi. She is good for my health. :woman:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back